Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt a little guilty at Loki’s response, but he couldn’t help it. He was trying so hard to make Earth a home for Loki, make people love him and make him comfortable, he didn’t want anything to go wrong and mess that up. “No. You can’t speak out against them. Your second public announcement can’t be something that turns you into a challenge for the media, or make them see you as someone that needs to be harassed into submission.” He said quickly. He couldn’t let Tony speak out like that. Shaking his head, he bit his lip, silent for a moment. “We’ll talk more about this after the press conference when we see what is being written. All of the slander may be able to simply be wiped away with an interview. We don’t know.” He murmured. Of course he still didn’t like the idea of Loki doing anything at all, but they shouldn’t get into a big argument before the party.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki could feel Tony's guilt at his response. When he was told that he couldn't speak out against the public and their words he glared. It wasn't until Tony said that the media would only cause him to be harassed and have issued a challenge. "Fine." Loki said shaking his head when Tony asked to push the conversation out until they had seen what was written about them and mainly about Tony. He sighed looking out the window, he still didn't like that anyone would talk bad about his mate but he had to accept it. "Is there anyone in particular I am to be meeting tonight?" Loki questioned recognizing the need for change in subject.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew Loki was frustrated, knew this conversation was far from over, but he didn’t know what else to say or do. The two of them agreed on a lot of things, but this would be one of those rare things they probably would never agree on. When Loki questioned him about the party, Tony relaxed a bit. “A few people, though everyone there is worth meeting, even if you don’t like them all.” Tony replied. “Like I’ve said before, you need to meet Charles Xavier, and I suppose you should meet Reed. Hank McCoy is worth meeting, he’s referred to as Beast. Hank Pym would be nice to talk to, and he’s one that I’ve invited to the mansion, though he hasn’t told me yes or no. There are others, Logan, Ororo, Johnny Storm….I think you’ll be intrigued by almost everyone there, though there are a few personalities that will grate on your nerves.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked back to tony when the man began to speak about the people he should meet. Alot of the names he had no idea who Tony was talking about. He remembered Xavier and Reed because of previous conversations but all the other names were news to him. He supposed there would be a lot of introductions during the party. It seemed almost like he was entering the court for the first time again. "It sounds like it will be quite the party." Loki remarked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

“I hope so.” Tony sighed. “This is the first time all of us so called ‘superheroes’ have gotten together just to hang out and have fun.” Tony said slowly. “I really don’t want that to go bad.” Looking to Loki, he gave a small smile. “I’m only going to ask that you talk to two maybe three people babe. Everyone else is completely up to you, so don’t worry.” He said slowly. He knew Loki was nervous and didn’t really like the idea of having to meet a bunch of people he didn’t know or trust. But Tony was confident that everyone would at least be polite to Loki and that Loki would ultimately enjoy himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man said that this party would be the first time any of the heroes had gotten together to hang out and have fun. It seemed silly to the god but he nodded. "I am sure it will be fine." Loki answered giving his own smiled to his mate. "I will speak with whoever you wish, you need not limit. I am used to such events, or events similar. Asgardian court has many similar introductions because the court is often changing." Loki shook his head. He knew his mate knew he was worried about meeting everyone who is a superhero and how they would react to them.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“And you hate court.” Tony responded. Reaching over and patting Loki’s knee, he shook his head. “This is supposed to be fun for you too, not tedious or unpleasant.” Tony pointed out. Thumb rubbing circles on Loki’s leg, he glanced over at the god. “But I do want you to talk to a fair amount of people. It might be good to make some friends outside of the people we live with.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:09 pm
MDaylus

"I hate most aspects of court, but there were a few people whom I did not mind. Most of them of course were new to court." Loki stated with a smile when Tony reached over and patted his knee. "I make no assumptions about how things will go tonight. In fact I hope that every thing will go as you wish. Asgard has no bearing on this other than to provide some similarities." Loki assured Tony. He nodded when Tony continued to say that he did want him to talk to a fair amount of people and that it might be good to make friends outside of the immediate Avengers.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki reassured him. Even as excited as he was for this party and seeing people he liked to talk to and be around, people who didn’t judge him, at least not publically, he still cared more for Loki’s comfort and happiness. “And this time you have me with you.” He said lightly, he wouldn’t let anyone insult Loki, and hopefully he’d be able to get most to like the god. Not that there was much to dislike once you got to know him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled brightly when Tony assured him that this time he would have him around. It was a comfort to know that at least if no one else was on his side Tony would be. "Thank you Tony, it helps to know you will be there and close if I had to guess." Loki stated. He didn't figure Tony would wonder far if at all until he was sure Loki was okay being by himself with those at the party. "Will Pepper and Colonel Rhodes be there?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“As if we really wander away from each other much in the first place.” Tony teased. It was a little odd, to feel the urge to always be around Loki, but Tony didn’t mind it. Until they grew sick and tired of being around each other, he wouldn’t complain. “Rhodey will be there. He doesn’t have much else to do, and he is technically a hero, even if he’s the military’s lackey half the time. Pepper won’t be though. She’s supposed to be around for Thanksgiving and Christmas though.” Tony answered.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when tony teased that they were never far apart. Hearing Rhodey would be there and not Pepper he nodded. It meant they would not have to worry about Pepper's ire over the recent events. Her presence will be missed I am sure." Loki stated. "Is there any final preparations to do at the mansion for the party or otherwise?" Loki questioned. He wanted to know how much time they would have to settle into their new home before they had to entertain others.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Maybe.” Tony said simply. He still cared for Pepper, how could he not? But now that they weren’t flirting with each other in circles, he had less patience for her. And perhaps it was Loki’s influence. The god never failed to call her out when she was being unfair. Hearing Loki ask about preparations, he shook his head. “Not much that I can think of. Just have to check that everything is where it’s supposed to be.” He said slowly. As he said that, he slowed the car, rolling up to the gate that led to the mansion’s grounds. Punching in a code, the gate slowly swung open before closing behind the car.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when he did not outwardly agree that Pepper would be missed. He wondered if he had come between the two, Tony had seemed perfectly fine with Pepper a fee weeks ago. Perhaps it was because of the drama they had caused, well that Loki had caused with his presence. Hearing that there was going to very little or no preparation for the party made the god smile. "Good then that means wet will be able to settle in before the party." Loki stated as they pulled up to the gate of the mansion. It was one of the features that Loki like about the mansion it would help keep those they did not want out.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony drove slowly down the driveway. The mansion was set a good distance from the gate and the front of the estate. There was plenty of land though. More than enough for anything they wanted or needed built or created. Leaning back in his seat a little, he ran a hand through his hair, looking around. “I hope this place works for everyone. I probably should have just built a whole new mansion somewhere….” He mumbled. Getting uncomfortable again.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games