Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:51 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai sighed and slipped deeper into the water. She didn't realize just how much she wanted a bath herself. Yinko was playing around in the bath making bubbling noises. Mai chuckled. She was an only child, so she never had anyone to play with growing up. No one wanted to play with the graveyard kid.
"Mai-sama? Can I live here?" Yinko asked softly.
Mai looked into her eyes and saw the rough life that she had endured. Alomst complete memories...
She blinked. Was she starting to gain her mother's powers? To gaze into someone's soul?
"Uh.. yes. Of course you can Yinko-chan." she replied.
Shinji looked at Jin. He had his usual face on. Not much of a talker. This made Shinji fell akward. He got up and knocked on the bathroom wall. "Hey guys... I'm going outside" He said shakily. "Call me when you're done, 'kay". With that he walked outside and sat on the stairs leading up the house. Eventually he put his head in his hands. "She was here just a few days ago..."

Jin shuffled up behind Shinji and stumbled down the steps. He stared into the boy's face and scratched a word into the dirt.
Regret?
He stood there and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:54 am
Muuga licked the blood from his fangs. He had found a dark robe that suited him as well has a few other clothes and a grass hat. Changing into those he walked outside and found Yamazaki mutilating a corpse. "That one isss dead, isssn't it more fun when they sssscream?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:54 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai sighed and slipped deeper into the water. She didn't realize just how much she wanted a bath herself. Yinko was playing around in the bath making bubbling noises. Mai chuckled. She was an only child, so she never had anyone to play with growing up. No one wanted to play with the graveyard kid.
Mai looked into her eyes and saw the rough life that she had endured. Alomst complete memories...
She blinked. Was she starting to gain her mother's powers? To gaze into someone's soul?
Shinji looked at Jin. He had his usual face on. Not much of a talker. This made Shinji fell akward. He got up and knocked on the bathroom wall. "Hey guys... I'm going outside" He said shakily. "Call me when you're done, 'kay". With that he walked outside and sat on the stairs leading up the house. Eventually he put his head in his hands. "She was here just a few days ago..."

Jin shuffled up behind Shinji and stumbled down the steps. He stared into the boy's face and scratched a word into the dirt.
Regret?
Shinji lifted his head up. "Yeah. I should be dead. She should be alive," He sobbed. "I shouldn't have excpeted the mission"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:56 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Regret?
Shinji lifted his head up. "Yeah. I should be dead. She should be alive," He sobbed. "I shouldn't have excpeted the mission"

Jin scratched another word in the dirt.
Past
He scratched it out.
Present
He looked to Shinji to see if he grasped his meaning.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:01 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Regret?

Jin scratched another word in the dirt.
Past
He scratched it out.
Present
He looked to Shinji to see if he grasped his meaning.
Shinji's face emerged for his hands again and he glanced back at Jin. "I..." Shinji stammered. "Yeah. You're right," Shinji said as he got up. "You're pretty smart, huh?" He said as he dried his eyes.
Of course, Shinji had no idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:05 pm
Jin nodded. Though his eyes were dried out and dull, a small sparkle seemed to be hiding in the back. Jin attempted a smile, but it just left his mouth open grotesquely.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:08 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Jin nodded. Though his eyes were dried out and dull, a small sparkle seemed to be hiding in the back. Jin attempted a smile, but it just left his mouth open grotesquely.
"Um. Yeah. So, why did that b***h have an interust in you and Yinko-chan?" Shinji asked Jin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:08 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga licked the blood from his fangs. He had found a dark robe that suited him as well has a few other clothes and a grass hat. Changing into those he walked outside and found Yamazaki mutilating a corpse. "That one isss dead, isssn't it more fun when they sssscream?"

Yamazaki droped the corpes and staired at is blood soked hands and fell into fit of crazed laughter.  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:16 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Um. Yeah. So, why did that b***h have an interust in you and Yinko-chan?" Shinji asked Jin

He scratched another word in the dirt.
Ishikage
He pointed at himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:18 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Ishikage
He pointed at himself.
Shinji was floored. "Whawha? He died!" Shinji blurted out.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:18 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Yamazaki droped the corpes and staired at is blood soked hands and fell into fit of crazed laughter.

Muuga retreived his two swords and grinned. "There isss much more where that comesss from. We will teach thisss world what our namesss are!" He tossed Kisai's ring sword to Yamazaki.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:19 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Ishikage
He pointed at himself.

Jin stared at Shinji and nodded slowly.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:21 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Ishikage
He pointed at himself.

Shinji's mouth hung open. "Ikiata... I get it, now! But you're... semi... Alive? How?" Shinji asked him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:22 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Ishikage
He pointed at himself.

Shinji's mouth hung open. "Ikiata... I get it, now! But you're... semi... Alive? How?" Shinji asked him.

One more word.
Ifuuki  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:25 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Ishikage
He pointed at himself.

One more word.
Ifuuki
"So. Thats her name, huh?" Shinji's hands tightened into fists. "I supposed she re-created Muuga, aswell?" He said through gritted teeth.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games