Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The War on Indifference

Durem Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:02 pm
Isis11213

REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to be around people who wouldn't judge me

Judging... Juuuuu~dging! Juuuudging...
Well, no, not really. Maybe a little. Not too much though.

And, since I have this sudden urge to jump on a wagon of some sort, I welcome you all to the grand old GGG. Well, ok, it's not that old. Maybe. Possibly. umm...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:45 pm
Lol. Do you always babble like that?  

Twisted Maggot

missamphigouri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:45 am
NAME: Miss Amphigouri heart Or Jessee.
APPEARANCE: My hair is long in the front and short in the back, slightly waved, painfully blonde/white and baby baby pink. I dress with somewhat of a combination of aristocratic styles, post-apocalyptic styles, and corporate influences. It all depends on my mood. Oh, and I wear a TON of pink. Shut up. biggrin I'm five foot nothing but I constantly wear lolita heels or platform boots, so it's a seecreettt.
FAV. BANDS: The Cruxshadows, Psyclon Nine, OhGr & Skinny Puppy, Joe Black, The Repo! The Genetic Opera ST, Peter Murphy, The Dresden Dolls, Switchblade Symphony, basically a huge mess of bands.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Mental Asylums, cute girly things, Djarum Blacks, abandoned buildings, photography, etc
PERSONALITY: Uhm?
PET PEEVES: Nothing that really applies here? Unless you can make lippy-smackey noises over the internet..
LIKES/DISLIKES: ...Didn't I already go over this?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:16 am
NAME: Vincent (is a self proclaimed starship captain, artist, writer, musician, thief, warrior, scientist, and holy man)
APPEARANCE: off white skin
FAV. BANDS: Bauhaus, Emilie Autumn, London After Midnight, Cocteau Twins, Cinema Strange, Clan of Xymox, Blutengel, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Cranes, Lycia, Malice Mizer, Love Spirals Downward, Current 93, Legendary Pink Dots, Depeche Mode, Skinny Puppy, Lacrimosa, This Mortal Coil, The Cure, BlutEngel, Collide, 45 Grave, Switchblade Symphony, Christian Death, Velvet Acid Christ, Alien Sex Fiend, Joy Division
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: fishing, drawing cartoons/comics, graveyards, hamburgers, radio controlled cars, internets, archery, water, starships, wolves, music, exploration, adventure, robots, a good insult, ruins (especially crashed starships and statues found on T0 worlds)
PERSONALITY: none
PET PEEVES: authority figures, lack of a sense of humor  

vincejustvince

YourFatalMistake

Distinct Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:28 pm
NAME: Claire
APPEARANCE: I look sort of similar to my avatar; I have thick (sometimes wavy) brown hair that ends just below my shoulders and I have dark hazel eyes. I'm somewhere between 5'6" and 5'7".
FAV. BANDS: Star Industry, Paralysed Age, Sisters of Mercy, the Cruxshadows, Faith and the Muse, Bloody Dead and Sexy, the Eternal Chapter, Bauhaus/Peter Murphy, Terminal Choice, Echo and the Bunnymen, Christian Death, Specimen, 45 Grave, the March Violets, Sex Gang Children, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, surfing the web, playing guitar/bass
PERSONALITY: I may come off as a mean and sarcastic person, but I'm not as malicious as I seem.
PET PEEVES:when people claim to be "goth emos," when people shop at places like Hot Topic because they feel it makes them an individual, and many more
LIKES/DISLIKES: Too many to list!
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm looking for places meant for actual Goths to chat about the music, the subculture, and everything else under the moon, and this guild seemed to fit the bill.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:32 am
NAME:Rogue (kind of...complicated. Not streight from the x-men heroin)
APPEARANCE: greish-green eyes, auburn hair dyed ginger red
FAV. BANDS: best part of those gothic/hard/classic rock playing & all good N'Awlins jazz/blues/country/zydecco bands
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: many. All of visual arts, playing guitar, bikes (mainly harley and yamaha) fantasy and gothic novels, dancing, le parkour...just many
PERSONALITY: sassy, sarcastic, impatient, hot-tempered,
LIKES: interesting people, felines (my cat the most), spontaneity, crative and coragous ideas
DISLIKES: romantic comedies, soap operas, ignorants, too much ego
REASON FOR JOINING: the same as everything: BOREDOM!!!  

GothicLadyRogue

the_underworks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:22 am
NAME: Dominic
APPEARANCE: Not very goth
FAV. BANDS: Type O Negative, Hurt, Anything with Rozz Williams
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Automotive, Traveling
PERSONALITY: Reserved
PET PEEVES: Chavs
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING: Chavs  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:35 pm
Welcome new victims members!

cool twisted

*cough*

Ehem....yes...welcome....

smile  

Henneth Annun
Captain

A Wonderful Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:28 am
NAME: Erin
APPEARANCE: long dark brown super straight hair with super long bangs that go down my face and almost to my shulders covering up my right eye and like biggest brown/black eyes ever <3 5ft 6" and really white
FAV. BANDS: Im into liek heavy metal so liek Rob Zombie, Metalica, Slipknot, and the occaisional Korn, anything liek that
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Reading (mostly gothic novels,talking, playing guitar, taking photographs, im a HUGE scary movie geek ask me about anything and i most likley know the answer
PERSONALITY: Super jolly but very very shy when im not around anyone i know, and it takes ALOT to piss me off
PET PEEVES: Ummmm People who think they are all that, jocks (thats just from persional experience no offence)
LIKES:Scary moives!, people who actually know who rob zombie is other than his movies, music, and a bunch of other s**t
REASON FOR JOINING: I just wanted a place to go where people like the same thigns as me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:16 am
NAME: Michayla (You can call me Micky if you want)
APPEARANCE: orangish red hair (soon to be black or something), sky blue eyes, and pale skin (OMG MY SKIN DOESN'T TAN)
FAV. BANDS: Disturbed, Pink, Metallica, System of the Down.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, reading.
PERSONALITY: welll I'm a Gemini if thats the question, and I'm kinda stupid
PET PEEVES: Guinea pig, rabbit...
LIKES/DISLIKES: I hate seafood, I loove lazana, I like the colors, pink, black and red.....
REASON FOR JOINING: Sounded cool and goths and emos rock.... well regular people are cool too XD  

The FoxyTrot

Lord Beckon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:35 pm
Name: Lord Beckon is much cooler than my actual name lol
Appearance: I look like my avatar in that i have eyes, hair, and a nose lol
Fav Bands: Fall Out Boy (don't laugh), AFI, Green Day, among many others
Hobbies: guitar, songwriting, acting
Personality:Sarcastic....as if you can't already tell....
Reason for joining: to be honest, I just felt like it lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:04 pm
NAME: Violet
APPEARANCE: wear black all time time
FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park,Paramore,Fly Leaf,Korn
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art,drama
PERSONALITY: goth,shy at times
PET PEEVES: GIRLY GIRLS THAT THINK THAT THEY ARE THE MOST POPULAR, hate those kind of girls
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes:dark things, and BATS a lot dislikes: pink things
REASON FOR JOINING: so that i could hang around and explore my imagination

8GothicGirl9

Coloured_Skulls_on_Sleves

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:31 pm
i feel loved with the name of this tread.
NAME: Elaine
APPEARANCE: long strawberry blond hair, blue eyes and violet purple tips
User Image
me and my buddie kalli {brown hair} we were being stupid at 3 in the morring. =D
FAV. BANDS: to many to list.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: to many to list
PERSONALITY: uhhhh im happy, weird, smart but yet not smart, confusing, i get mad kinda easly, and i love my black sharpies and my black shirts. =D
PET PEEVES:
LIKES food, paint, sharpies, animals, books, MUSIC!!!!!
DISLIKES: people, my brother, other stuff.
REASON FOR JOINING: no real reason, just wanted to.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:41 am
_Emo Kid Says Rawr_
i feel loved with the name of this tread.
NAME: Elaine
APPEARANCE: long strawberry blond hair, blue eyes and violet purple tips
User Image
me and my buddie kalli {brown hair} we were being stupid at 3 in the morring. =D
FAV. BANDS: to many to list.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: to many to list
PERSONALITY: uhhhh im happy, weird, smart but yet not smart, confusing, i get mad kinda easly, and i love my black sharpies and my black shirts. =D
PET PEEVES:
LIKES food, paint, sharpies, animals, books, MUSIC!!!!!
DISLIKES: people, my brother, other stuff.
REASON FOR JOINING: no real reason, just wanted to.

surprised your lucky, you don't look your age, you look maybe 14 or 15!  

The FoxyTrot

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:08 am
NAME: Rave or Extravagant
APPEARANCE: Clicky
FAV. BANDS: Marilyn Manson, H.I.M, Emilie Autumn and a ton more
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, dancing, witchcraft
PERSONALITY: -shrug- Pretty straightforward type of person. I don't think I'm too hard to along with.
PET PEEVES: People who tap their pencils in class
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes- wicca, shopping, reading, poetry, vampyres, gaia, vampirefreaks.com
Dislikes- bad fanfiction, most sports, plastic people, pink, white socks

REASON FOR JOINING: I'm trying to find somewhere other than the Chatterbox to be active in and make friends and have good conversation.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games