Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:37 pm
Lol I speak four languages including English.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:38 pm
(Cool! I speak two and a half XD)  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:38 pm
(i speak....one, i know some spanish and then i know english XPPP) she looks up at him holding him close "you promise? that if i go back to the castle and come back later tonight that you will still be here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:43 pm
(I speak English and am taking the first classes of Spanish, German and Latin in school. I am also going to go to Italy to learn Italian and am gonna learn a little bit of French and Chinese from one of my friends. Yes I am a total language freak XP.)

Nightbane smiled and hugged her tighter, "I promise. But you have to promise to let me out of my cage every once in a while for fresh air." Nightbane siad jokingly.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:45 pm
she smiles, she kisses him then leans against him "okay" she said and sat in his lap and looked at him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:49 pm
(Oui, vous êtes un phénomène de langue, mais qui suis-je à dire ainsi ?
Ja bist du eine Sprachenlaune, aber wer sind ich, zum so zu sagen?
Sí, eres un aficionado de la lengua, ¿pero quién son yo para decirlo?
Yes, you are a language freak, but who am I to say so?
X3 I know Spanish, english and I'm studying Japanese and I know a bit of french and a tiny little bit of latin)

Tomoe entered the castle and decided to go to her room, to rest a bit.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:49 pm
Nightbane smiles back. He though he had told her to go to the castle...but now he felt that he didn't want her to leave. He put his arms around her again and held her close to him. He looked at his shirt still torn and than at his hair which was in a mess. He had mostly gotten washed up from his swimming but still looked terrible. He kept his face down and had his hair cover it up. He didn't deserve to be with her...I don't think I even deserve to live after what I have done.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:52 pm
(lol i only know a lil spanish)she smiles "its okay if you look messy, you look okay to me" she said kissing his cheek, she closes her eyes and leans against him, she played with his long hair pushing it back away from his face  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:54 pm
Nice I'm not that advanced but I could translate the last two well. But Latin is kind of hard to do since it isn't used so the words we have today don't translate as easily which sux.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:55 pm
(lol I don't know that much, I was just using a translator X3 but I do know spanish and japanese and a bit of french ) Valdamt sighed as he read the letter over and over. "Damn.... where IS Bella... she's taking too much time by the river...." he muttered as he exited his study. "I better go look for her then..." he said as he walked through the castle's hallways.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:56 pm
Nightbane smiled holding her tightly. He felt his tail wag back and forth on the floor and stopped it quickly. Once an animal, always an animal.. He had his arm around her shoulder and rubbed it a bit in an effort to warm it up a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:58 pm
she smiles then opens her eyes "hmm, daddy" she whispered, she hugs him tightly "Will, my dads getting worried, i have to go, but ill be back tonight, okay" she kisses him and smiles  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:01 pm
Nightbane smiled. "It's ok. I'll be here when you get back." Nightbane hugged her and kissed her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:02 pm
( http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/index.html it might help you with your studies ^^) Valdamt walked out of the castle and into the forest, to see if he could find Bella by the river, getting a bit anxious. "Hm.... she better be there...." he said as he kept walking.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:03 pm
she smiles "you better be" she gave him a kiss goodbye and stood up, she walked to the edge and jumped in the water, she swam to the surface and got out, she sits on the edge and wrings her clothes out  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games