Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:29 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"So... are you any good in fighting or selfdefense?" she asks him, smiling softly.

"Haha the King trusted me with his life...so yes, I am very good at it," he said, slightly laughing. "Why do you ask?"

She smiled at him, "No reason." She laughed.

"Um...alrighty then," he said, clearly not getting what was funny.

She looked at his expresion and smiled softly. "Never mind me.... I'm just random like that," she said while walking.

"Hehe, nothing wrong with being random," he said, smiling at her, still walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:32 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"So... are you any good in fighting or selfdefense?" she asks him, smiling softly.

"Haha the King trusted me with his life...so yes, I am very good at it," he said, slightly laughing. "Why do you ask?"

She looked at his expresion and smiled softly. "Never mind me.... I'm just random like that," she said while walking.

"Hehe, nothing wrong with being random," he said, smiling at her, still walking.

She smiled at him. "I guess... makes things interesting, doesn't it?"  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:44 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Sure does," he said. "Hm...what else to talk about..." he wondered, trying to think of something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:48 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Sure does," he said. "Hm...what else to talk about..." he wondered, trying to think of something.

SUddenly she takes out both of her Katana's and pounces on him.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:53 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Mother of pearl!" he yelled. He thrust his arms out, trees branches shot out and wrapped around her arms and legs, holding her in the air. "What was that for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:57 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Mother of pearl!" he yelled. He thrust his arms out, trees branches shot out and wrapped around her arms and legs, holding her in the air. "What was that for?"

"Whoa.... nothing, I was just trying to see how your fighting skills were... but apparently, I won't stand a chance against you..." she said, laughing softly.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:07 pm
(Oh g2g see ya around! ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:08 pm
KaosAngel012
(Oh g2g see ya around! ^^)
(i got to get off at 10:30 so yea, well later)  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:09 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Whoa.... nothing, I was just trying to see how your fighting skills were... but apparently, I won't stand a chance against you..." she said, laughing softly.

(Aw, don't go T-T)
"Hehe, if you say so," he lightly chuckled, snapping his fingers, the branches retracting and gently putting her down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:26 am
she stood up the water still falling around her, she yawned and stretched then walked out from the water fall "so bored" she mumbled walking into the forest  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:20 pm
(This is Repressed...it won't let me on as him T-T)

"So, what shall we do now?" he asked Tanya, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:24 pm
Arage

(Oh! Ok!) "Um... I don't know," she said as he placed her down softly on the ground. "What do you think we should do?"  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:28 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage

(Oh! Ok!) "Um... I don't know," she said as he placed her down softly on the ground. "What do you think we should do?"

"I don't know, that's why I asked you," he said, thinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:30 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"I don't know, that's why I asked you," he said, thinking.

"Well... since I've never had friends before... what do friends normally do together...?" she asked curiously.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:36 pm
she yelped as an arrow barely hit her "woa" she said looking at the arrow, another shot at her barely missing her "hey" she yelled  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games