Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:47 pm

I commented on daniel craig's acting ability, and the typical american pretense of automatically accepting an actor due to what hollywood tends to portray as "necessary".

It is not my fault if you think that you took it as a slight against you personally. Although, while I don't like your tastes, I never specifically drove it as a poitn against you.

Whatever got into you, I'd suggest relaxing. I'm not here to fight against someone. I have other people to do that if I wanted such action.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:49 pm

Nelowulf
I commented on daniel craig's acting ability, and the typical american pretense of automatically accepting an actor due to what hollywood tends to portray as "necessary".

It is not my fault if you think that you took it as a slight against you personally. Although, while I don't like your tastes, I never specifically drove it as a poitn against you.

Whatever got into you, I'd suggest relaxing. I'm not here to fight against someone. I have other people to do that if I wanted such action.
Yeah sorry I got angry I am just tired and pissed at having to work overtime on Saturday. I will be heading to bed shortly.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:51 pm

Bah. You have every right to be angry. As I'd much prefer not getting the end of the whip, I can understand I'm not the easiest person to listen to. I critique as I see it, in as blunt honesty as need be.

I will apologize for being crass, but not for what I say if it is my opinion.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:00 pm

Its nice to see everyone apologizing tonight.
I feel all warm and cuddly inside.
*Drinks a beer, kicks a Koala*
And now I feel better.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:50 pm

Ever have that feeling where you get a nice new (pre-owned, but new for you) car, driving it home for the first time, and Having some ******** drive in the wrong lane, and totally decimate your left side-mirror, as well as scratch the paint awfully!?!?!!?!??!?!

Because I Have!

Tonight sucks...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:58 pm

That's when you get out, bust through his window, rip him outta his car, beat him to a pulp, take his car and drive off, then outrun the cops after he reports grand theft auto, then hide out in Mexico until the heat dies down, only to accept an offer of large amounts of cash to do some gunrunning past the border and help strengthen a Latino gang in southern California and aid them in attacking the church of Scientology beacause they decide L. Ron Hubbard's followers are the new Inqusition people ( for whatever reason ) and then you run back to Mexico to escape being a wanted terrorist by affiliation, only to discover some woman at a gas station who says, " You know, a storm's coming. " Then years later, you see her and her 10-year-old son named John fighting a man of liquid metal in a police uniform.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:12 am

Leonidas addresses Congress

( needs refreshing )

http://leonidasaddressescongress.ytmnd.com/

Also, Vader and Hitler apparently combined forces.

http://secretnaziweapon.ytmnd.com/
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:07 am

I was talking to CW via PM and she MAY ( notice MAY, as in no 100% guarantee ) be coming back to the guild now that things have cooled off and all that.

So, if we all behave ourselves and not rekindle old flames, we might be rejoined by an old friend.

* gets out some cheese_whine in anticipation *

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:38 am

Am I the only person who doens't antagonize her to do this kind of stuff? I would figure that quitting not once, not twice, but three times would sink into people's heads that she doesn't feel comfortable here. But maybe I'm just being overcautious with her side of the story.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:52 am

I let her be when she tried gtting me court martialed.
She can dow what she wants. She's a big girl.
I'm just not holding my breath that she's going to stay.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:19 am

I honestly wouldn't mind, if it's her decision.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:29 am

Well, Theta was only half right. The Imperials did come and kill him. But so did disco.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:45 am

But... I thought Disco was dead?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:46 am

Disco isnt dead. It makes people dead.

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:48 am

Disco is not dead. People just don't like admitting white people can dance.... [/bad joke]
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games