Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:24 pm
Arcanasylvana
When did we start getting the notice "are you sure you want to pick up this egg?" I tried getting a split, that came up and I lost it.

I have never seen that. Though I have not picked up since my last black that is not bred. And it will be a day or two before I can snatch more eggs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:25 pm
Lufira
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Collected!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:04 pm
EDITED: Saturday, September 6, at 5:00 p.m. ET -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:15 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Muffin Truffle
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
hopefully, neglecteds are CUTE

I quite agree.
And out of curiosity, who moved the adults the last time? Not quite right.......am fixing it right now.

I'm not to sure on that one.

heh, I don't mind fixing it, just wasn't quite set up properly. Don't worry will get all peoples trained. biggrin

redface *raises hand* I did that, Beady. It was taking me so long to go through the Incubator that I dropped off the adults with the intent to add them properly later. I forgot. Senior moment aggravated by long travel. Thanks for fixing it!  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:21 pm
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
Muffin Truffle
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
hopefully, neglecteds are CUTE

I quite agree.
And out of curiosity, who moved the adults the last time? Not quite right.......am fixing it right now.

I'm not to sure on that one.

heh, I don't mind fixing it, just wasn't quite set up properly. Don't worry will get all peoples trained. biggrin

redface *raises hand* I did that, Beady. It was taking me so long to go through the Incubator that I dropped off the adults with the intent to add them properly later. I forgot. Senior moment aggravated by long travel. Thanks for fixing it!

*chuckles*
It just confused me.......s'ok. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Madame Callie

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:34 pm
Looks like Muffin Truffle's and Madame Callie's are already in the Incubator. xd And I managed to snag myself some Guardian eggs!! Updating the Incubator with my new eggs. Attempted to breed that new black alternate and failed, but if it's a girl, that'll be good too. biggrin  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Amethye

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:11 pm
Adolescence:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatchlings:

Eggs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scroll:

http://dragcave.net/user/jumiofdiamonds

Please help my eggs and hatchlings! ^^?

My green egg got soft shelled, so I fogged him for tonight. So I hope he gets better. :[

But I've been clicking your eggs, so please click mine too? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:25 pm
Amethye
Adolescence:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatchlings:

Eggs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scroll:

http://dragcave.net/user/jumiofdiamonds

Please help my eggs and hatchlings! ^^?

My green egg got soft shelled, so I fogged him for tonight. So I hope he gets better. :[

But I've been clicking your eggs, so please click mine too? 4laugh

Welcome to the guild and the Incubator, Amethye! biggrin

Have your eggs, babies and scroll and will be adding them to the Incubator!  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:25 pm
*is in the process of bashing the life out of both the laptops I own*
(not really but very angry at them)
The STUPID IT department did NOT fix my computer! I have it sitting on my desk doing nothing more than running a screen saver and it has restarted! And my other laptop might have a virus!
*snarls curses in as many languages as I can manage*
This had better not effect my time here................
*is downloading new virus software and will install and run while asleep*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:32 pm
heart Pretty dragons heart

xd I want those new dragons so badly, but no luck so far snatching any eggies.

Ddraig Asheart, so sorry about your problems. *Hugs*

Have You tried installing Linux?? I have not had any virusproblems with Linux.
*Hugs own laptop*  

wilmuliini

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:37 pm
wilmuliini
heart Pretty dragons heart

xd I want those new dragons so badly, but no luck so far snatching any eggies.

Ddraig Asheart, so sorry about your problems. *Hugs*

Have You tried installing Linux?? I have not had any virusproblems with Linux.
*Hugs own laptop*

My laptop barely runs as it is. It is a university bough $1200 piece of garbage that is about to implode after 3 years. I do that and the school IT department will refuse to go anywhere near me and I won't be able to run any of the school programs I need. I could do it, my dad has done it plenty of times.
And there are no virus problems for Linux cause they simply don't exist. Or are very hard to find.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:43 pm
*is slowly banging my head in frustration*
*sighs*
If I can just make sure my computer has no permanent damage I will be happy.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 pm
Sorry to hear about the laptop aggravations, Beady! Wish you lived closer to one of my sons. They're comp geniuses and could fix it for you.

*hands Beady extra large sledgehammer for cantankerous machine*  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games