Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony as they approached the mansion. During the work the thing hadn't seemed real but now it was. As they got closer he could see Tony getting uncomfortable again. "It will be great Tony just wait and see." Loki assured placing his hand on Tony's thigh. He gently rubbed the man's thigh the closer they got. "It will be okay." Loki continued  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony covered Loki's hand with his own, squeezing it tightly. The mansion was huge. Three stories tall, another two basement levels, two wings. It had had more rooms than anyone could possibly need. Of course now most of it had been turned into separate apartments with random rooms like the library and a few guest rooms separating the apartments. Tony had made the point of keeping their apartment where his old room had been, not wanting anything to do with his parent's old room, giving that section to Steve instead. Pulling into a large garage, Tony parked the car and turned it off. Sitting there for a moment, he looked to Loki. "Tell me you're going to be here again." He said softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave Tony a reassuring smile when the man squeezed his hand. He knew all too well how nerve racking it was to return to a place without any good memories. It only made Loki's resolve stronger to make sure he provided Tony with good memories. "I will be here for you Tony, as long as you want me I will be there." Loki assured the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:04 am
Alikia Tsuki

Nodding slightly, Tony kissed the back of Loki’s hand. Slowly getting out of the car, he managed to get Dummy out of the car with little effort and sent him on his way to the lab. Then he grabbed the carrier Mischief was in and walked with Loki into the mansion. It was quiet for now as they were the only ones there now. Moving through the halls, Tony stayed close to his mate. “We’ll have to keep Mischief locked up in our room unless we’re with her for a few days.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:38 am
MDaylus

.Loki smiled when Tony nodded and kissed the back of his hand. Exiting the car he moved around to help with Dummy as best he could without straining himself. He smiled once more as Tony grabbed Mischief's carrier. Before they had left Loki had put a calming spell on her to keep her calm because he had read that cats did not like car travel. He did not want his kitten freaking out which is why he looked quite horrified when Tony said they would have to lock her in their room for a few days. "What for?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:27 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the look on Loki’s face and smiled. “It’s just what you’re supposed to do with cats.” He shrugged. “You introduce them to their new home a little at a time, keeps them from being overwhelmed. And this is a huge house. Besides, Tonight she wouldn’t want to be out with all the people, and we have to make sure the house is kitten proof. I didn’t redesign it with a little black terror in mind.” He said lightly. When they reached their rooms, Tony opened the door to the sitting area and small kitchen he’d designed. Once Loki was inside, he closed the door. Placing Mischief’s carrier on the ground, he sat in front of it, opening the door and carefully scooping the kitten out, cradling her close.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed when Tony merely smiled at him and explained that was what you did with cats. Hearing that you needed to introduce the kitten to their new home a little at a time. He nodded that Mischief would not want to be around all those people. If he was going to be overwhelmed with all those people he could only imagine what Mischief was going to think. "I will make sure to help make sure she does not get into things." Loki assured. Walking into their room he looked around admiring their new space. He moved to the bed petting the sheets they had picked out, they were much lighter in fabric and therefore much cooler. Turning around he smiled seeing Tony cradling Mischief close. "She should still be under a calming influence."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly got to his feet, still keeping Mischief close. Scratching behind her ears, he smiled as the kitten purred and began to knead at his arm. “Yeah, I think she’s still a little out of it.” He said lightly, slowly sitting on the leather sofa they had bought. “So? Do you like it here?” he asked, glancing around.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as he watched Tony interact with his kitten and listened to her purr. He nodded when the man commented about Mischief still being quite calm. "I like what we have done to the place but I do not know yet if I enjoy it yet. I have no reason to believe I will not but it also depends on you Tony. I am happy where ever you are." he smiled gently at the man moving to sit on the couch with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at the answer he received. Moving to lean against Loki as the god sat down with him, Tony relaxed a little, eyes drifting to the window. It was a view he remembered well. It had changed over the years, but it was still familiar. “It’ll be safer here….for everyone….” He mumbled. As he spoke Mischief shifted in his arms mewing and trying to get to Loki now that he was close.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:58 pm
MDaylus

"This isn't about what will be safer Tony, this is about if you can live here. I want you to comfortable with where you live. I know what it is like to not be and it is not fun. You will be miserable and unhappy. It is what happened with me on Asgard. I came to resent being there after a time which is why I ran away." Loki continued. Reaching a hand out to soothe Mischief as she mewed to get close to him. "If we need to go back to the tower I will join you happily."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Sniffing his fingers, Mischief slowly rubbed the side of her face against his fingers, settling once more. Tony watched the kitten, biting his lip. “I should at least try to live here first. Maybe I’ll feel different about it after a few days.” He said slowly. He’d been mostly fine with it all until the nightmare.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his kitten as she rubbed her face against his hand. Looking back up to Tony as the man said he should at least try to live here. "I think you just need time to adjust and I will be here for you Tony. Anytime you need me I will be right here." Loki promised. He would be right where Tony needed him and would watch the man carefully until he was sure he was okay or that he was sure that they needed to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony leaned his head back against the couch, looking at Loki. “Thank you….” He murmured. “I want this to work, for both of us. It’s safe, we can have anyone we want visiting for as long as they want. And you deserve to have some place you had input into.” He said softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man thanked him. "I know you want it to work but if it does not then it will be alright." Loki promised the man. He meant what he said about returning back to the tower if they needed to. He wanted his mate to be comfortable, Loki was at this point used to living in different places.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games