Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:26 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Jin nodded. Though his eyes were dried out and dull, a small sparkle seemed to be hiding in the back. Jin attempted a smile, but it just left his mouth open grotesquely.
"Um. Yeah. So, why did that b***h have an interust in you and Yinko-chan?" Shinji asked Jin

He scratched another word in the dirt.
Ishikage
He pointed at himself.
Shinji was floored. "Whawha? He died!" Shinji blurted out.

Jin stared at Shinji and nodded slowly.
Shinji's mouth hung open. "Ikiata... I get it, now! But you're... semi... Alive? How?" Shinji asked him.

One more word.
Ifuuki
"So. Thats her name, huh?" Shinji's hands tightened into fists. "I supposed she re-created Muuga, aswell?" He said through gritted teeth.

Jin nodded.
Muuga clone  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:29 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Jin nodded. Though his eyes were dried out and dull, a small sparkle seemed to be hiding in the back. Jin attempted a smile, but it just left his mouth open grotesquely.
"Um. Yeah. So, why did that b***h have an interust in you and Yinko-chan?" Shinji asked Jin

He scratched another word in the dirt.
Ishikage
He pointed at himself.
Shinji was floored. "Whawha? He died!" Shinji blurted out.

Jin stared at Shinji and nodded slowly.
Shinji's mouth hung open. "Ikiata... I get it, now! But you're... semi... Alive? How?" Shinji asked him.

One more word.
Ifuuki
"So. Thats her name, huh?" Shinji's hands tightened into fists. "I supposed she re-created Muuga, aswell?" He said through gritted teeth.

Jin nodded.
Muuga clone
"Clone. Doesn't make a difference to me," Shinji muttered. "Well, lets get inside. The ladies should be done by now."  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:31 pm
Mai walked out of the bath in a towel right as Shinji walked in. She began to blush and ran off to her room. Yinko followed right after her after waving vigorously at her "boyfriend".  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:32 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga licked the blood from his fangs. He had found a dark robe that suited him as well has a few other clothes and a grass hat. Changing into those he walked outside and found Yamazaki mutilating a corpse. "That one isss dead, isssn't it more fun when they sssscream?"

Yamazaki droped the corpes and staired at is blood soked hands and fell into fit of crazed laughter.

Muuga retreived his two swords and grinned. "There isss much more where that comesss from. We will teach thisss world what our namesss are!" He tossed Kisai's ring sword to Yamazaki.

Yamazaki caught the ring and walked over to a near by building and with one swing of the sword the building came crashing down.This could be usefull he thought to himself as he straped the sword to his back. "That sounds go to me," he said to Muuga."It'll be just like the old days."  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:35 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga licked the blood from his fangs. He had found a dark robe that suited him as well has a few other clothes and a grass hat. Changing into those he walked outside and found Yamazaki mutilating a corpse. "That one isss dead, isssn't it more fun when they sssscream?"

Yamazaki droped the corpes and staired at is blood soked hands and fell into fit of crazed laughter.

Muuga retreived his two swords and grinned. "There isss much more where that comesss from. We will teach thisss world what our namesss are!" He tossed Kisai's ring sword to Yamazaki.

Yamazaki caught the ring and walked over to a near by building and with one swing of the sword the building came crashing down.This could be usefull he thought to himself as he straped the sword to his back. "That sounds go to me," he said to Muuga."It'll be just like the old days."

Muuga laughed. "Mussst have been sooome daysss." He continued heading south beckoning Yamazaki to follow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:39 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Mai walked out of the bath in a towel right as Shinji walked in. She began to blush and ran off to her room. Yinko followed right after her after waving vigorously at her "boyfriend".
Shinji smiled and waved back. He stepped into bath room and stripped his clothes off and turned on the taps and hot steamy water gushed out, steaming up the mirror, he stepped in and closed his eyes.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:44 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Muuga laughed. "Mussst have been sooome daysss." He continued heading south beckoning Yamazaki to follow.

"That thay were," He replied as he picked up a trench coat and put it on."My name made even the srongest nin run for his life for over 100 years." Yamazaki began to fall into another fit of laughter as he walked along side Muuga.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:54 pm
When Mai and Yinko had dressed, they walked downstairs and sat. "Would you like some tea Yinko-chan?"
Yinko nodded heartly.
Mai smiled. "Just wait here then, I'll be right back."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:56 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"That thay were," He replied as he picked up a trench coat and put it on."My name made even the srongest nin run for his life for over 100 years." Yamazaki began to fall into another fit of laughter as he walked along side Muuga.

Muuga pointed the huge sword at the sky. "Here'ssss to another hundred yearssss!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:57 pm
Daisuke and Chou entered the training grounds and finished eating.
"What'cha wanna practice Dai-dai?" Chou said happily.
"I dunno...jutsu and chakra control? i mean... i remember all the Jounin exam stuff...that was scary...if we're anything like that...well...let's just train" He laughed.
They looked at each other and began to perform many hand seals.
Daisuke's sharingan kicked in and he copied Chou's every move.
"No fair..." They both whined simultaneously.
Daisuke finished his seals at the same time as Chou and two fireballs blasted into a small eruption in the middle.
"Hehe..." daisuke laughed.
Chou drew her sword and ran at Daisuke.
Daisuke opened lvl.3 sharingana and prepared.
Chou swung at Daisuke with deadly intent and let out a maniacal laugh.
Daisuke jumped and landed just behind Chou.
He turned around and locked eyes with her.
As she began a Jutsu his sharingan whrled and he copied it all most instantly.
They both performed 3 seals and laughed as each was entangled in a series of whip like roots.
"Chou..."
"Daisuke..."
"LET ME GO!!!" the yelled simultaneously.  

Xegra

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:58 pm
Dragon Sneeze
When Mai and Yinko had dressed, they walked downstairs and sat. "Would you like some tea Yinko-chan?"
Yinko nodded heartly.
Shinji walked up to Yinko, wearing his Yukata and sat down next to her. "You look beautiful, you know?" Shinji said as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:03 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Muuga pointed the huge sword at the sky. "Here'ssss to another hundred yearssss!"

"Moving silent like the breeze. Soft as shadows, still as trees, Darkness be in all we see. We'll live in silence, we'll live in fire, We'll live in all that's dark and dire."He rammbled off as if in a dream.  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:05 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Yinko nodded heartly.
Shinji walked up to Yinko, wearing his Yukata and sat down next to her. "You look beautiful, you know?" Shinji said as he smiled.

Yinko smiled brightly and laid down in Shinji's lap. Soon she was fast asleep.
Mai came back with a tray of tea. "Looks like she couldn't wait for the tea. Let her sleep. I bet she's been through alot." Mai set the tray down. "Would you like some tea Shinji-kun?" Mai was wearing a Kimono and had her still wet hair up. It made her stunningly beautiful.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:07 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"Moving silent like the breeze. Soft as shadows, still as trees, Darkness be in all we see. We'll live in silence, we'll live in fire, We'll live in all that's dark and dire."He rammbled off as if in a dream.
Muuga narrowed his eyes. He was sure he had heard Ifuuki chanting the same thing late at night. Was it a family thing?
"What iss that?" he asked conversationally.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:11 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Yinko nodded heartly.

Yinko smiled brightly and laid down in Shinji's lap. Soon she was fast asleep.
Mai came back with a tray of tea. "Looks like she couldn't wait for the tea. Let her sleep. I bet she's been through alot." Mai set the tray down. "Would you like some tea Shinji-kun?" Mai was wearing a Kimono and had her still wet hair up. It made her stunningly beautiful.
Shinji blushed once again. "Um. Yeah. Why not. You're looking very pretty tonight," He stammered as he tried to hide his face in sheer embarresment.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games