Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
Avatar above you game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lolo the daydreamer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:10 pm
The upper left stem.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:12 pm
> Is to lazy to read  

jackstraw829

7,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Aoshi_Dojima

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:13 pm
I need the exact height, width, length, density, weight, and inertia, as well as the torque provided to alter the x, then I will also need the X,Y,Z coordinates of the mirrored image in which the angular velocity will begin so that I may calculate the proper reference point, we're making a new alphabet, I can't do this haphazzardly  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:14 pm
^Is talking about something weird?

what are we talking about making?  

Striped Panties

jackstraw829

7,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:17 pm
< gets what your trying to say

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:18 pm
Aoshi_Dojima
I need the exact height, width, length, density, weight, and inertia, as well as the torque provided to alter the x, then I will also need the X,Y,Z coordinates of the mirrored image in which the angular velocity will begin so that I may calculate the proper reference point, we're making a new alphabet, I can't do this haphazzardly

It's a 2 demensional object, you dont need to know any of that especially in an area were inertia does not exist cause how in the world will we have and ever moving alphabet?  

lolo the daydreamer

Aoshi_Dojima

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:22 pm
silentbobx
Aoshi_Dojima

It's a 2 demensional object, you dont need to know any of that especially in an area were inertia does not exist cause how in the world will we have and ever moving alphabet?

if that is true, then you tilted the paper the x is on, thus meaning you are just reading it at an angle, not changing anything.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:25 pm
Aoshi_Dojima
silentbobx
Aoshi_Dojima

if that is true, then you tilted the paper the x is on, thus meaning you are just reading it at an angle, not changing anything.

unless I tilted it on some program such as illustrator cs thus seperating it from the paper...  

lolo the daydreamer

Aoshi_Dojima

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:28 pm
silentbobx
Aoshi_Dojima
silentbobx
Aoshi_Dojima

unless I tilted it on some program such as illustrator cs thus seperating it from the paper...

but the paper is simulated, a paper is but a plane, thus simulated as X and Y axis by all computer programs that provide imaging.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:33 pm
But the X is no longer read with me tilting the paper and the x as it is a symbol has been titled in reference to everything else. Nothing went with it... And and paper is a 3d plane that you can interact with not some electronic program where everything is anything and nothing is all that is empty...i dont think i made sense but YEAH... i hope i did.  

lolo the daydreamer

Aoshi_Dojima

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:37 pm
silentbobx
But the X is no longer read with me tilting the paper and the x as it is a symbol has been titled in reference to everything else. Nothing went with it... And and paper is a 3d plane that you can interact with not some electronic program where everything is anything and nothing is all that is empty...i dont think i made sense but YEAH... i hope i did.
Then it is simple, you must make X's of varying degrees to compensate, thus each degree is a new sound, and due to there being 360 degrees, at least one sound will have at least one similarity to X at 6.954736211 degrees  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:40 pm
Unless instead of taking the scientifical route, we make it some sort of metamorphosis where its a change done where it can have no relation to the original, sound wise and we make it look like an x but with loops and tilted and cut on a corner. yeah?  

lolo the daydreamer

Miss Gaytastic

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:42 pm
^ .....?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:42 pm
^is possibly confused?
silentbobx
Unless instead of taking the scientifical route, we make it some sort of metamorphosis where its a change done where it can have no relation to the original, sound wise and we make it look like an x but with loops and tilted and cut on a corner. yeah?
Possibly, but then you will be making a new alphabet for a new language, unrelated to english in it's stylings and sounds, therefore my original hypothesis is null and void, thus meaning I must make a new theorem for this new alphabetic anomaly.  

Aoshi_Dojima

lolo the daydreamer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:46 pm
Aoshi_Dojima
^is possibly confused?
silentbobx
Possibly, but then you will be making a new alphabet for a new language, unrelated to english in it's stylings and sounds, therefore my original hypothesis is null and void, thus meaning I must make a new theorem for this new alphabetic anomaly.

^thinks I be conefoosed.

Either way we wouldn't have been able to include it into a system as smashed into the cold stone walls of history as the English alphabet... so then LETS MAKE A NEW LANGUAGE! and that metamorphosis of the letter X is the first letter of it.  
16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games