Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:04 pm
Lol thanks. I'm pretty good in my classes though. Except for Spanish but that was because of my teacher. We used to have Spanish in 8th grade but it went away and we got lit media instead and it screwed him up and in 9th grade we had to go with a whole new method and it wasn't that great so I don't know Spanish as well as German.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:06 pm
He arrived just as Bella climbed out of the water. "Oh.... Bella, you're still here.... I was getting worried..." he said, smiling a bit relieved. "You... erm.. had a nice time?" he said, trying not to be too stern and protective by bombarding her with questions like 'Why are you still here and not in the castle?' and 'you shouldn't be alone' and such. He bit his lip, trying to surpress his overprotective parental instincts.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:06 pm
Nightbaen smiled a laid back. I'll be here when you come back...but in the meanwhile I have to get some fresh air..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:07 pm
(oh, I know zip about German XD )  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:07 pm
(i know nothin about german XDD) she smiles and stands up "yes i did, come on, lets get back" she walks beside him and smiles softly, she walks back to the castle with him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:09 pm
(German is my favorite language cuz I had a good teacher. I got lucky lol.)

NIghtbane thought for a moment. Has he told her yet? And what about Tomoe and Juno? How will they take it?  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:11 pm
Valdamt bites his lip, still abit anxious because he has to tell her the news. "No... Bella wait," he said, stopping her in her tracks. "Look... this is going to be hard to take in... so... um... if you need anything, remember that you have Tomoe and me..." he said, showing him the ltter that he had clenched tightly in his fist. Damn, I, without a doubt, am the worst parent ever.... he thought as he handed her the letter that spoke of Nightbane's ''execution".  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
she looks at the letter blankly then her face dropped "oh boy...uhh fake it, your good at that" she thought then takes a deep breath, she drops the letter then turns away, she walks back to the castle her face blank, she walks up the stairs passing everyone, not speaking with them, walking to her room  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:17 pm
he saw her walk away and raised an eyebrow. Well... she took this better than expected.... perhaps too well.... oh no, don't be silly... Bella's a strong girl, she isn't as sensitive as Tomoe, that's for sure... he thought as she felt a huge weight lifted away from his shoulders, and that he could finally breath normally again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:18 pm
Nightbane got out of the cave and watched as Valdamt gave Bella the letter. Nightbane thought it was a good act. Only Tomoe and Juno to go now...and maybe Sai and Joe wherever they went.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:18 pm
she walks to her room and slams the door, she lets out a breath and slides down to the ground in front of the door, not letting anyone in "what to do?" she thought locking her door and looking around  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:21 pm
Valdamt stopped in his tracks. Oh Wait... I still have to tell Tomoe... oh crap... he thought, as he rubbed his temples. "Oh I'll just tell Juno and make him take the heat of it by himself..." he muttered, as he hated to see Tomoe cry. "Heh... and by that letter i wrote them... he will be quite nervous... since she will defenitelly cry... ahh.... finaly, I'm getting him back for every single prank he has pulled on me!" he said as he entered the castle, laughing a bit, getting strange looks from the guards.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:23 pm
she grabbed a pillow and sat in front of the door, she yawns a bit and hugs the pillow thinking  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:24 pm
Nightbane headed out into the forest a bit. He was tired and had a hangover from that stupid wine. He hated alcohol but every once in a while he drank his mom's special brew to clear his head. But the next day he felt like crap. He sat by the river and reflected a bit.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:27 pm
A person watched Nightbane from the shadows, spying on his every move. Ah... finally found him... heh... maybe he'll do a small favor for me... he thought.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games