Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:39 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
(This is Repressed...it won't let me on as him T-T)

"So, what shall we do now?" he asked Tanya, smiling at her.

(Oh! Ok!) "Um... I don't know," she said as he placed her down softly on the ground. "What do you think we should do?"

"I don't know, that's why I asked you," he said, thinking.

"Well... since I've never had friends before... what do friends normally do together...?" she asked curiously.

"Um...I never have either...so I really don't know..." he said, embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:43 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

(Oh! Ok!) "Um... I don't know," she said as he placed her down softly on the ground. "What do you think we should do?"

"Well... since I've never had friends before... what do friends normally do together...?" she asked curiously.

She smiled at him. "Oh, don't worry then...." she looked around and spotted Angelita. "Look... it's Angelita."  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:46 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She smiled at him. "Oh, don't worry then...." she looked around and spotted Angelita. "Look... it's Angelita."

"Oh, hellos," he said, waving at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:46 pm
she ran past them "hi guys, bye guys" she said and kept running,  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:48 pm
Aprilbaby1

"Where ya going?" he asked as she ran by. An arrow hit him in the shoulder, he looked down, staring at it. "I see..." he said, taking off to follow after her, grabbing Tanya's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:50 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"Where ya going?" he asked as she ran by. An arrow hit him in the shoulder, he looked down, staring at it. "I see..." he said, taking off to follow after her, grabbing Tanya's hand.
"yea thats why im running" she looked around her "damn" she said and yelped as she was grabed and they hid behind some trees, holding a hand over her mouth  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"yea thats why im running" she looked around her "damn" she said and yelped as she was grabed and they hid behind some trees, holding a hand over her mouth

"What the," he said, searching for her. He clapped his hands, the trees, burying under the ground and relieving their hiding place. "Leave her be," he said, walking up to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:55 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"What the," he said, searching for her. He clapped his hands, the trees, burying under the ground and relieving their hiding place. "Leave her be," he said, walking up to them.
she shook her head "no leave, they got you surrounded, now go, ill handle them, now just go" she said in his head, sending hard wind at him pushing him far away  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

she shook her head "no leave, they got you surrounded, now go, ill handle them, now just go" she said in his head, sending hard wind at him pushing him far away

The ground wrapped around his feet, keeping him steadily where he stood. "I'm not leaving you," he said, staring at her. HIs arms shot up and the trees rose again, wrapping their branches around anything that moved.
(Gots ta go, bye)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:01 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

The ground wrapped around his feet, keeping him steadily where he stood. "I'm not leaving you," he said, staring at her. HIs arms shot up and the trees rose again, wrapping their branches around anything that moved.
(Gots ta go, bye)
"i can handle it now please go" she said closing her eyes, she fell limply to the ground turning into black flower petals "lets go now" she whispered in the wind (k later)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:26 pm
(sorry back... what did I miss?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:36 pm
KaosAngel012
(well we are being attacked so yea)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

(Oh XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:43 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

(Oh XD)
(yep so.....run!!! lol)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

(Gots ta go, bye)
"i can handle it now please go" she said closing her eyes, she fell limply to the ground turning into black flower petals "lets go now" she whispered in the wind (k later)

"Angelita!" she said as she saw her turn into black petals. She began to run after them.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games