Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:50 am

Pretty good, a little sleepy. I've decided to start another thread in the art section, maybe I'll open comissions soon ninja
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:54 am

Rinchans-flower
Pretty good, a little sleepy. I've decided to start another thread in the art section, maybe I'll open comissions soon ninja

So I see ^.^ Best of luck.

Selene Aries

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:55 am

Diana Vulpes
Rinchans-flower

So I see ^.^ Best of luck.

Thank you 3nodding whee
I'm hoping the tablet actually helps me with comissions
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:01 am

Rinchans-flower

Thank you 3nodding whee

Had much practice with it?

Selene Aries

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:02 am

Diana Vulpes
Rinchans-flower

Thank you 3nodding whee

Had much practice with it?

I'm getting better. I can color with it just fine, but I have trouble simply drawing with it. I've come to learn I don't have a very steady hand, so the lines when they go to the computer become really shakey.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:06 am

Rinchans-flower

I'm getting better. I can color with it just fine, but I have trouble simply drawing with it. I've come to learn I don't have a very steady hand, so the lines when they go to the computer become really shakey.

Yeah, that is a problem for a lot of people. Seems to be one of those things you either learn to correct over time or deal with.

Selene Aries

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:08 am

Which is why I try and use it as often as I can. I can see improvement from when I first tried to use it. But it's still too shakey at the moment. I'm concered with pushing down too hard on the pen. I do that with my regular pencils and I could see me breaking my nice new tablet if I do that.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:17 am

Rinchans-flower
Which is why I try and use it as often as I can. I can see improvement from when I first tried to use it. But it's still too shakey at the moment. I'm concered with pushing down too hard on the pen. I do that with my regular pencils and I could see me breaking my nice new tablet if I do that.

Biggest problem with pushing down to hard is line thickness control. I have a real hard time with that, I want to push down harder to help stablize what I am doing. But you slowly learn, it just takes time and practice like everything else. Worse thing you can do is try and push yourself too quickly and end up frustrated.

Selene Aries

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:19 am

That I know too well. That's why I keep it to small amounts, or else I'll go through a total art freeze like I did. Lasted a year, I couldn't draw anything.
I'm hopeing it'll help my hand. My hand starts cramping rather quickly because of how hard I press, it might take away some of the pain.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:23 am

Rinchans-flower
That I know too well. That's why I keep it to small amounts, or else I'll go through a total art freeze like I did. Lasted a year, I couldn't draw anything.
I'm hopeing it'll help my hand. My hand starts cramping rather quickly because of how hard I press, it might take away some of the pain.

Might be a few exercies you can do to help limber your hand up as well. Not so much trying to crack your nuckles, but you can stretches your fingers and palms out a little. A series of stretching them out and relaxing can help loosen the muscles up.

Selene Aries

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:24 am

There's a bad habbit I need to stop. I crack my knuckles too much, but it helps the cramping sweatdrop
It really doesn't help with all teh video games, drawing and computer though
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:25 am

Rinchans-flower
There's a bad habbit I need to stop. I crack my knuckles too much, but it helps the cramping sweatdrop

Boy howdy, how I know all that too well. I sware I already have arthritis.

Selene Aries

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:27 am

Diana Vulpes
Rinchans-flower

Boy howdy, how I know all that too well. I sware I already have arthritis.

I go through good days and bad days with my wrist. Sometimes the wrist has a burning, sharp pain where I can't even move it. Other days it can be my knuckles.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:31 am

Rinchans-flower

I go through good days and bad days with my wrist. Sometimes the wrist has a burning, sharp pain where I can't even move it. Other days it can be my knuckles.

I would hope that you keep your hands in a brace if it is that bad. sweatdrop

Selene Aries

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:08 pm

Diana Vulpes
Rinchans-flower

I would hope that you keep your hands in a brace if it is that bad. sweatdrop

It's been pretty good reciently. I really don't know what the problem is really, I guess I should pick up something
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games