Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:58 pm
Willa-Wisp
Sorry to hear about the laptop aggravations, Beady! Wish you lived closer to one of my sons. They're comp geniuses and could fix it for you.

*hands Beady extra large sledgehammer for cantankerous machine*

*sighs*
I will just go and take out my anger on the number generator. Send one of your kids to Ohio, would love to have them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:59 pm
I've updated the Incubator and scrolls. Should give us a little head start for the morning. biggrin

EDITED: Sunday, September 7, at 1:45 a.m. ET -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:03 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Sorry to hear about the laptop aggravations, Beady! Wish you lived closer to one of my sons. They're comp geniuses and could fix it for you.

*hands Beady extra large sledgehammer for cantankerous machine*

*sighs*
I will just go and take out my anger on the number generator. Send one of your kids to Ohio, would love to have them.

Would do that except son #1 is involved in potential hurricane preps with the shuttle and support services at Cape Canaveral. And son #2 is currently learning all the bones of a dog ... has a box of loose bones on his coffee table. Weird, I know, but it's a Vet School thing. Not only does he have to be able to recognize individual bones but know which connects to which. My brain hurts just thinking about it. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:03 pm
*makes a happy noise*
First Guardian of the lot!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:04 pm
Beady's got an adult guardian!!! Woot!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:55 am
Ddraig Asheart
Arcanasylvana
When did we start getting the notice "are you sure you want to pick up this egg?" I tried getting a split, that came up and I lost it.

I have never seen that. Though I have not picked up since my last black that is not bred. And it will be a day or two before I can snatch more eggs.

I saw the message and I know what you mean. I wonder if it is for people who have a certain amount of adults? Let's keep this an open question, anyone who wants to comment please do.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:04 am
Missed 4 eggs at the last DC drop! I found out TJ put that prompt in because people were complaining about grabbing the wrong egg. People are trying to get him to at least put in an on/off option, but nothing yet. Starting to think I am never getting another egg drop.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:05 am
Ddraig Asheart
Ddraig Asheart
Arcanasylvana
When did we start getting the notice "are you sure you want to pick up this egg?" I tried getting a split, that came up and I lost it.

I have never seen that. Though I have not picked up since my last black that is not bred. And it will be a day or two before I can snatch more eggs.

I saw the message and I know what you mean. I wonder if it is for people who have a certain amount of adults? Let's keep this an open question, anyone who wants to comment please do.

Yeah, I'm getting that too. on a side note, I wasn't expecting it SO IT PREVENTED ME FROM GETTING A GOLD!!!!!!!! crying  

CORNFLICKER

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.new guardian to my current batch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:58 am
Look at these that I picked up from one of the sites I Dragon Walk on.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Made at http://z10.invisionfree.com/Dragon_Incubators/index.php?showtopic=879  

Arcanasylvana

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:03 am
Once again the prompt messed up my egg grabbing! I am really getting ticked at DC  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:05 am
Arcanasylvana

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

these are really cool...  

CORNFLICKER

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:09 am
Muffin Truffle
Arcanasylvana

these are really cool...

They have more, I can try to see if they have what you want. Just let me know and I will check.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:10 am
Arcanasylvana
Muffin Truffle
Arcanasylvana

these are really cool...

They have more, I can try to see if they have what you want.

what is the site?  

CORNFLICKER

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:13 am
Muffin Truffle
Arcanasylvana
Muffin Truffle
Arcanasylvana

these are really cool...

They have more, I can try to see if they have what you want.

what is the site?

This is the site, you have to become a member though.
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Dragon_Incubators/index.php?showtopic=879  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games