Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:22 pm

blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV

Guy:*puches shun and steals his sword and slashes him in the back leaving a bad cut*

Shun was unfazed by the cut and tripped the guy as he slammed him to the ground and knocked him out cold.

"Nice job""Lets head back your losing blood"

"Oh right." Shun said as he got up and shook his head for he was feelign a bit dizzy. He grabbed his sword then walked with Xion back the base.

Xion snapped and a white lion appears and it takes Shun into the med room
"You ok?"

"YEah.. just a bit dizzy." Shun said as he took off his bloody shirt and winced lightly but was fine and let the nurse treat him.

Nurse:"You should go asleep"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 pm

lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV

"Oh right." Shun said as he got up and shook his head for he was feelign a bit dizzy. He grabbed his sword then walked with Xion back the base.

"You ok?"

"YEah.. just a bit dizzy." Shun said as he took off his bloody shirt and winced lightly but was fine and let the nurse treat him.

"Well okay." Shun said as he laid on his front and closed his eyes and started to fall asleep.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:26 pm

blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV
blessedheart
lord chazxr XIV

"You ok?"

"Well okay." Shun said as he laid on his front and closed his eyes and started to fall asleep.

(G2G)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Kyra looked at the mirror
"....maybe I should stop looking like June?" thinking for a moment, she shrugged it off. Her appearence and voice exactly like June's, she walked out into the hallway

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:25 pm

*Xion walks down the main hall*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:30 pm

lord chazxr XIV
notingles
they looks at each other "3... please" the on on the far left corner moves his finger, as the chains disperce into the air "you see, you were trublesome... but to atack superior officers..."

Reks:"hahaha""you know about this but not Ex-SOLDIER?""Im more higher ranked then thm"*A force keeps the gaurds at least 10 feet away but Reks is still sitting there*
all of them looked at each other "rookie..." the shortest one commented walking over, he went by the force field as if it was thin air, as well as the next ones "if you really think you have a high rank... you are more idiotic that we were reported... in comparisom to our circle, all 1st classes are but civilians..."

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:39 pm

(in the infirmary)
Rez:*laying on a bed covered in bloody bandages*....
Rookie:*sitting on a chair next to Rez,one eye covered in a bloody bandage*
Rez:...see,this is why i never trust you with sniper rifles or planting c4's
Rookie:I know *looks down,ears also going down* im sorry...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:50 am

notingles
lord chazxr XIV
notingles
they looks at each other "3... please" the on on the far left corner moves his finger, as the chains disperce into the air "you see, you were trublesome... but to atack superior officers..."

Reks:"hahaha""you know about this but not Ex-SOLDIER?""Im more higher ranked then thm"*A force keeps the gaurds at least 10 feet away but Reks is still sitting there*
all of them looked at each other "rookie..." the shortest one commented walking over, he went by the force field as if it was thin air, as well as the next ones "if you really think you have a high rank... you are more idiotic that we were reported... in comparisom to our circle, all 1st classes are but civilians..."

"Dumbass" "You Really thought you where A higher Rank then me,close but not""If you want me to kill these to you might want to keep them away from me"

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:01 am

the short one removed the mask, to reveal the germany 1st class' face "you, the top? dont think you are within the circumpont yet... but once we're done introducing you to the 0th class... we'l see
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:04 am

notingles
the short one removed the mask, to reveal the germany 1st class' face "you, the top? dont think you are within the circumpont yet... but once we're done introducing you to the 0th class... we'l see

"Ah wadda you know about 0th class"*his eyes turn red so he is awahre of what they do* "You dont even Know Ex-SOLDIER? they are the highest of SOLDIER higher then anyone,I am the head of Ex-SOLDIER"

lord chazxr XIV

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:06 am

kyra walked pst xion, swinging her fist into his gut
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:08 am

he grabs reks' head "you are the head of one of our branches... concider yourself lucky to eaven know about the meeting... we'l reach one of jupter's moons soon, you'l see the real main base" he said releasing his head, and glass came down from the celling "you really exagerated when you said he was aware of his position..." he said behind the soundprrof glass to someone behind a wall

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:08 am

June_Malatesta
kyra walked pst xion, swinging her fist into his gut

Xion:*coughs*"what was that for?" "Anyway I think Reks is in trouble"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:09 am

"he's always in trouble."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:10 am

notingles
he grabs reks' head "you are the head of one of our branches... concider yourself lucky to eaven know about the meeting... we'l reach one of jupter's moons soon, you'l see the real main base" he said releasing his head, and glass came down from the celling "you really exagerated when you said he was aware of his position..." he said behind the soundprrof glass to someone behind a wall

*reks throughs him into the wall* "I KNOW ABOUT THE REAL BASE!" "Stop treating me like a 4th class scum,I know more about our projects then you! Did you know about the genesis project?!"
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games