Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 pm
"I don't know...Im just guessing that he had a bit of time of reflection when he got back from that trip with the rest of us." I said to him. "It...upset him...as the whole ordeal did with all of us." I explained. "Something happened there that got him to have at it like this."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:37 pm
"I'm afraid I can't discern enough to say," Ship said. He finished this mug of tea, and it was his last. For a moment, he shuddered. "The last sip grows hair on your chest. That's what Father told me, anyway."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:48 pm
Trigramatic
"I'm afraid I can't discern enough to say," Ship said. He finished this mug of tea, and it was his last. For a moment, he shuddered. "The last sip grows hair on your chest. That's what Father told me, anyway."

"You have...fond memories of your father, I see." I said, taking a sip of my Coke then finally placed it on the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:09 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers

Odd feigned a hurt look when Sub mentioned him becoming skilled. "What, so you're saying I'm not already a valuable asset?" It was obvious he was joking, just from the tone of his voice. He knew Sub didn't mean that in a hurtful way, he was just pointing out that if Odd became a skilled channeler, then he'd be even more of an asset with the new skills as his disposal.
"Oh you know what I meant." Sub said rolling his eyes. "The more skilled you are the more you can help out. But any who, I'll get right on digging around for info on a Ghost specialized channeler, I'll let you know when I find something out." The Snagem leader said to Odd.
Odd nodded in thanks to the leader. "Thanks, Sub." He truly was thankful. But he knew he wanted a certain Pokemon in his possession before he took on such a challenge. A Ghost type he'd always loved beyond words. Now was the time to take up the search in earnest.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:15 pm
"Mother and Father, yes," Ship confirmed. "My mother was something of a diva. In the classical sense. Trained since she was a child. I must have been one of the luckiest children, hearing her lullabies as a child."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:19 pm
Trigramatic
"Mother and Father, yes," Ship confirmed. "My mother was something of a diva. In the classical sense. Trained since she was a child. I must have been one of the luckiest children, hearing her lullabies as a child."

Its a bit sad. The way Ship held his parents in such a high regard...its cruel how he lost his parents like that.

"Blizz...?" A voice spoke. I perked up and looked back. Tristen was up from his nap.

"You feel better now?" I asked.

"I got thirsty..." He said, rubbing his eyes. The poor kid was still half asleep and still looked like he still could go a few hours for that matter.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:42 pm
Ship's eyebrows rose, pleasantly. "Ah. You must be Tristen. Do you like tea?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Trigramatic
Ship's eyebrows rose, pleasantly. "Ah. You must be Tristen. Do you like tea?" he asked.

"Tea?" He thought for a minute in his half-sleep stupor. He had that stuff a couple of times. It was whatever that Freth had fixed back at Mahogany. "It's okay, I guess..." He said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:56 pm
Ship went to the cupboard and drew from it another mug. "I have some hot water in the kettle if you want some. Whoever bought these bags has good taste."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:09 am
Trigramatic
Ship went to the cupboard and drew from it another mug. "I have some hot water in the kettle if you want some. Whoever bought these bags has good taste."

"You want some tea, Tristen?" I asked.

"Okay..." He said, walking over. It was a bit astounding, however, sleepy as he was, he was able to get out of bed with still the clothes weighing him down. He pulled out another chair from under the table and climbed up on it, then leaving his head to rest for a moment on the table, giving a long yawn as he sat there.

"Tails still in there?"

"Mmm-hmm..." He said. "He was warm..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:12 am
The Tails in question peered into the kitchen next. "Did someone say tea?" he asked.

"I said tea," Ship answered.

"Oooh. I've seen you around. You're Sub's little bonus, aren't you?"

One of Ship's ears twitched. "I swear he is too open about teasing me."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:16 am
Trigramatic
The Tails in question peered into the kitchen next. "Did someone say tea?" he asked.

"I said tea," Ship answered.

"Oooh. I've seen you around. You're Sub's little bonus, aren't you?"

One of Ship's ears twitched. "I swear he is too open about teasing me."

"Now, Tails, be nice." I said. It wasn't scornful or anything, mind. "I guess have a sit, Tails, if you want." I said.

"Hey Tails..." Tristen yawned out.

"You had a decent nap, too, Tails?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:35 am
Tails nodded. "Tristen's really comfy even with his new clothes," he said.

Ship returned to the table with a mug of tea for Tristen plus one more for Tails. The bags sat at the bottom, still bubbling with air. Ship's experience with steeping was deep. "You might want to wait a moment for it to cool," he said.

"We're fireproof on the inside too."

"I thought that was just a property of your fur."

Tails grinned wide, then swigged half of the piping hot tea at a go.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:39 am
Trigramatic
Tails nodded. "Tristen's really comfy even with his new clothes," he said.

Ship returned to the table with a mug of tea for Tristen plus one more for Tails. The bags sat at the bottom, still bubbling with air. Ship's experience with steeping was deep. "You might want to wait a moment for it to cool," he said.

"We're fireproof on the inside too."

"I thought that was just a property of your fur."

Tails grinned wide, then swigged half of the piping hot tea at a go.

I watched Tails go on ahead and down his drink as Tristen, doing what he was suggested, allowed his drink to cool a bit. Though, unlike Tails, he stared at his mug, akin to that of a zombie. "Anyways, Tristen...Tails, this is Ship." I told them.

"Hi." Tristen spoke up, rubbing his eyes.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:51 am
"Hi, Ship," said Tails. "So what kind of Pokemon are -you-?"

"Zorua," he answered. "We have more specialized skills. We don disguises. Sneak around and gather information. We've got...nimble fingers."

"So you're a clan of thieves?"

Poor Ship slapped his hand against his face. Tails was not the only one to come to this conclusion.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games