Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:07 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded. Pressing close to Loki, he let Mischief move into Loki’s lap when she began to squirm again. “I suppose we should look around a bit. Make sure everything is where it should be.” He mumbled, though he made no effort to get up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:31 am
MDaylus

Loki wrapped an arm around Tony as the man pressed close to him. Petting Mischief with his free hand as she crawled into his lap. "It will be good to become familiar with the new layout before everyone arrives." Loki agreed but he too made no effort to get up. He was quite alright with growing used to their bedroom first and just relaxing. It seemed like they hadn't had much time to do that in a little while.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Wrapping his own arms around Loki, Tony hid his face against the god’s shoulder, closing his eyes. “We should remember to go outside tonight, look at the stars. The night will be nicer without the city lights.” He said slowly. He couldn’t remember the last time he’s actually lived somewhere outside the city.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:45 am
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit more concerned towards Tony when the man hid his face but said nothing. "If that is what you wish I will be happy to join you tonight." Loki responded moving his hand around Tony to card through the man's hair soothingly. Time was what Tony needed and that was what Loki was going to give him even if it was into the party he would not make the man move before he was ready.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew Loki was concerned about him, and slowly reached out to soothe him over the bond. He was alright, just a little overwhelmed and tired. Soon Mischief was climbing off of Loki’s lap and beginning to explore, Loki’s spell wearing off. Tony turned his head to watch her for a moment, smiling when she just puffed up at strange things, but never really seemed scared of them. She would be fine here. Slowly sitting up straight, he smiled at his lover, giving him a quick kiss. “Alright….lets go take a look around.” He said lightly, slowly getting up and holding out a hand for Loki.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft hum as Tony reached out through the bond to soothe his concern. Watching Mischief with Tony he smiled as his kitten explored her new home. She was a brave little thing and it pleased him to see her adapting to things as he did. Looking back to Tony as the man sat up straight he gave a soft smile. "As you wish." Loki smiled brighter at Tony's words and kiss. Taking the offered hand he stood and gestured for Tony to lead the way.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Leading Loki out of the room, Tony began exploring the house, first wandering through the upper floors where the apartments were, reminding himself and Loki which doors led to which rooms. Then he wandered through the library and music rooms, giving a satisfied hum when he found they’d been arranged and upgraded how he’d asked. When they reached the first floor, Tony went a little slower, inspecting the living, dining and kitchen areas, as well as making sure all of the decorations for the party were where they were meant to be. There was a group of people there, setting up food and drinks, people that worked for Stark Industries and he trusted and paid for their discretion. When he was satisfied, he led Loki down to the labs and medical center, bouncing like a little kid as they went.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki followed Tony around the house through the floors memorizing things as they went. The library and music rooms held Loki's attention for a few minutes knowing he would spend quite a bit of time in there. Seeing the people downstairs Loki grew a bit anxious at first not knowing who they were but seeing what they were doing he calmed. They were like the servants on Asgard setting up for a feast but they worked for Tony. A smile finally made its way onto Loki's face when he saw Tony bouncing in excitement as they approached the labs. He was glad something at least about the place made Tony happy.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The basement floors were the lab and medical floors. The top floor was divided between Tony and Bruce’s lab set ups. Sure it was where Tony’s father used to have his lab, but Tony was confident that his was far superior. It had been completely redone to be Tony’s usual minimalist design, full of cold tiles, metal, and bright lights. A glass wall that could be opened and closed divided it from Bruce’s more medical looking lab. Stairs and a large glass elevator led from Bruce’s side down to the medical floor, which had been outfitted with all the best equipment, and a few tweaks from Tony’s own engineering. Coming over to a table where one of Tony’s Iron Man helmets sat, ready for some tweaking he wanted to do, he looked around. “I can remember never being allowed down here.” He said slowly. “There was always so many interesting things down here, things I’id catch glimpses of before I’d get caught and brought back upstairs to be scolded for sneaking down here. “

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki was quite impressed when they reached the labs and how different it was compared to the one at the tower. There were a few similarities that he could see but it was quite a bit different than the one at the tower. He wasn't surprised to see the iron man mask sitting on the table but he was amused, Tony was already making the place home even if he didn't know it. Turning to Tony when the man began to speak saying that he had never been allowed to come down to the lab when he was a child. "You are allowed down here when ever you wish now." Loki smiled gently. Tony was so much like him when he was a child as well it was funny. Loki too had sneaked into places he was not supposed to as a child because it had been interesting.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s words, fiddling with the helmet, he glanced around. “It’s strange to think of what this used to look like. The inventions that were made here.” He said, opening his mind for Loki to see his memories of the lab and his father’s inventions. “Those inventions changed the world……I can only hope I can offer some of the same….though I hope my inventions are somewhat more peaceful.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:58 am
MDaylus

Loki viewed the images as Tony passed them through their bond. He was impressed with what the man's father had made but he had seen greater from Tony even if the man did not realize it. Tony had done more for the world than his father had. "Your inventions are changing the world you just do not see it." Loki stated softly walking to Tony and wrapping his arms around the man's waist as he leaned his forehead on the man's shoulder.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed, leaning back against the god as he hugged him. Closing his eyes, he relaxed against his mate. “I don’t need to see it…..I just want it to be true.” He mumbled, hands resting over Loki’s. “Of course with your help I think I can make just about anything I could ever want, so I don’t have to be worried any more.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony leaned back into him. "It is true." Loki assured the man when Tony said he didn't need to see it that he merely wanted it to be true. Hearing the man continue to say that with his help he could make just about anything he could ever want so he didn't have to worry anymore. "I am sure you will make more than you know what to do with." Loki stated with a small chuckle. Inside though he felt a bit of worry because Tony had already done that with the child Loki carried in his belly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words. Looking around, he let himself continue to be lost in memories for a second before he shook his head, trying to rid himself of the thoughts running rampant in his mind. “You know, after we get through Christmas, I have to take you horse shopping. Or let Bruce take you horse shopping, I’ll just fork over the cash.” He said lightly, remembering the stables that were being built behind the mansion. “You’ll have plenty of room to ride. And it’ll be snowing then….rather picturesque.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games