Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:13 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
When Mai and Yinko had dressed, they walked downstairs and sat. "Would you like some tea Yinko-chan?"
Yinko nodded heartly.
Mai smiled. "Just wait here then, I'll be right back."
Shinji walked up to Yinko, wearing his Yukata and sat down next to her. "You look beautiful, you know?" Shinji said as he smiled.

Yinko smiled brightly and laid down in Shinji's lap. Soon she was fast asleep.
Mai came back with a tray of tea. "Looks like she couldn't wait for the tea. Let her sleep. I bet she's been through alot." Mai set the tray down. "Would you like some tea Shinji-kun?" Mai was wearing a Kimono and had her still wet hair up. It made her stunningly beautiful.
Shinji blushed once again. "Um. Yeah. Why not. You're looking very pretty tonight," He stammered as he tried to hide his face in sheer embarresment.

Mai pushed up her specticales and pour Shinji some tea. "Thank you Shinji-kun." She also was a bit embarrased, but she tried not to show it. She handed him the tea and poured some of her own.
"So what do you know about Yinko and Jin?" she questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:15 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga licked the blood from his fangs. He had found a dark robe that suited him as well has a few other clothes and a grass hat. Changing into those he walked outside and found Yamazaki mutilating a corpse. "That one isss dead, isssn't it more fun when they sssscream?"

Yamazaki droped the corpes and staired at is blood soked hands and fell into fit of crazed laughter.

Muuga retreived his two swords and grinned. "There isss much more where that comesss from. We will teach thisss world what our namesss are!" He tossed Kisai's ring sword to Yamazaki.

Yamazaki caught the ring and walked over to a near by building and with one swing of the sword the building came crashing down.This could be usefull he thought to himself as he straped the sword to his back. "That sounds go to me," he said to Muuga."It'll be just like the old days."

Muuga laughed. "Mussst have been sooome daysss." He continued heading south beckoning Yamazaki to follow.

"That thay were," He replied as he picked up a trench coat and put it on."My name made even the srongest nin run for his life for over 100 years." Yamazaki began to fall into another fit of laughter as he walked along side Muuga.

Muuga pointed the huge sword at the sky. "Here'ssss to another hundred yearssss!"

"Moving silent like the breeze. Soft as shadows, still as trees, Darkness be in all we see. We'll live in silence, we'll live in fire, We'll live in all that's dark and dire."He rammbled off as if in a dream.
Muuga narrowed his eyes. He was sure he had heard Ifuuki chanting the same thing late at night. Was it a family thing?
"What iss that?" he asked conversationally.

"It's what I was taut by my father its called the assasins call."he replide.  

your evil twin

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:17 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
When Mai and Yinko had dressed, they walked downstairs and sat. "Would you like some tea Yinko-chan?"
Yinko nodded heartly.
Shinji walked up to Yinko, wearing his Yukata and sat down next to her. "You look beautiful, you know?" Shinji said as he smiled.

Mai came back with a tray of tea. "Looks like she couldn't wait for the tea. Let her sleep. I bet she's been through alot." Mai set the tray down. "Would you like some tea Shinji-kun?" Mai was wearing a Kimono and had her still wet hair up. It made her stunningly beautiful.
Shinji blushed once again. "Um. Yeah. Why not. You're looking very pretty tonight," He stammered as he tried to hide his face in sheer embarresment.

Mai pushed up her specticales and pour Shinji some tea. "Thank you Shinji-kun." She also was a bit embarrased, but she tried not to show it. She handed him the tea and poured some of her own.
"Ah. Well I know that Jin is actually the Ishikage," Shinji said. He took in a sip of tea. "And I know nothing about Yinko, except for the fact that she needed my help,"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:18 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga licked the blood from his fangs. He had found a dark robe that suited him as well has a few other clothes and a grass hat. Changing into those he walked outside and found Yamazaki mutilating a corpse. "That one isss dead, isssn't it more fun when they sssscream?"

Yamazaki droped the corpes and staired at is blood soked hands and fell into fit of crazed laughter.

Muuga retreived his two swords and grinned. "There isss much more where that comesss from. We will teach thisss world what our namesss are!" He tossed Kisai's ring sword to Yamazaki.

Yamazaki caught the ring and walked over to a near by building and with one swing of the sword the building came crashing down.This could be usefull he thought to himself as he straped the sword to his back. "That sounds go to me," he said to Muuga."It'll be just like the old days."

Muuga laughed. "Mussst have been sooome daysss." He continued heading south beckoning Yamazaki to follow.

"That thay were," He replied as he picked up a trench coat and put it on."My name made even the srongest nin run for his life for over 100 years." Yamazaki began to fall into another fit of laughter as he walked along side Muuga.

Muuga pointed the huge sword at the sky. "Here'ssss to another hundred yearssss!"

"Moving silent like the breeze. Soft as shadows, still as trees, Darkness be in all we see. We'll live in silence, we'll live in fire, We'll live in all that's dark and dire."He rammbled off as if in a dream.
Muuga narrowed his eyes. He was sure he had heard Ifuuki chanting the same thing late at night. Was it a family thing?
"What iss that?" he asked conversationally.

"It's what I was taut by my father its called the assasins call."he replide.

"What kind of man wass your father?" Muuga asked. He had no idea why he was so intereted in Yamazaki's past, perhaps it was because Ifuuki was so secretive of it.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:19 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Yinko nodded heartly.

"Ah. Well I know that Jin is actually the Ishikage," Shinji said. He took in a sip of tea. "And I know nothing about Yinko, except for the fact that she needed my help,"

"Really? The Ishikage? But hasn't he been dead for over a hundred years?" Mai replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:50 pm
[[ok, I'm gonna need someone who knows who to play Hytoshi to npc for him, cause I have absolutely no idea how to do him justice and all that jazz.]]

Rio finally decided he would still need to use his Genjutsu, he still had yet to learn the more advanced version from his mother, but this one was still very powerful and hell to get out off as it was on you almost immediately and was utterly confusing and damn near impossible to identify as a genjutsu until it was already in effect. Until then, most people though it was a ninjutsu attack.

"Ok Hytoshi," Rio said as plucked a single leaf form his Tomo tree and held it up, "Stand back." He curled and hooked his fingers and said "Snapping turtle" as he struck with an unnervingly fast single strike to smash the large wood bar over the door and then kicked in the door. He then brought the leaf up to his mouth and though LEAF BLIND in his head as he mixed his charka and blew the leaf from his mouth. The effect was almost instantanous. The leaf turned into two leafs, and then into four, soon the room was nothing but a swirling eternity or leafs, if one tried to reach through the leaf barriers, there hand would be severly mauled and cut. But the worst part for the Hyuugas was that every sense know to man was blocked out, even if they used their Bakyugans, the leafs would still be there, just glowing with charka, this was one of the worst genjutsus to ever be trapped in, and it took a great deal of concentration to keep up to, which is why Rio was in a meditating position as he said, "Hytoshi, get them while they're lost in the blind, I have no idea how long i can fuel this."

As he said that, in front of every Hyuuga was what looked like Rio and Hytoshi just standing there.....  

liz_bliz_inc

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:55 pm
((No clue who is in the village currently, but....Shin is about to go rogue nin in a few seconds. I'm going to play him out for a few more seconds in the village though.))

Shin walks past the place after looking around in it. his hope of finding someone he might know, was not to be. he keeps walking by the place than towards the village doors. No one has come by him so close to see his face. But he knew there was eyes on him in soe places.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:16 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((No clue who is in the village currently, but....Shin is about to go rogue nin in a few seconds. I'm going to play him out for a few more seconds in the village though.))
[[just remember what happens if that curse seal activates by your will]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:09 pm
Sabu climbed along the ceiling as the chuunins fought below them. He began to analize the situation. When Masayuki attacked a gaurd, only the one who he attacked engaged in battle with him. Lin-Mao stood a mere yard away yet they made no move toward her.
"Then that could mean..." he said to himself. His veiw was suddenly obscured by a genjutsu, probably Rio''s doing. Attaching his feet firmly with chakra, he made a seal. "Dispel." he said as the genjutsu was removed from his sight. He looked around once again and it seemed that Lin-Mao and Masayuki were still caught in the genjutsu, but if the Huugas were, then they made no effort to show that they were.
"Well, no time but the present to try my idea."
He dropped down in front of the gaurd and bowed. "May I pass?" he asked. To his pleasure the gaurd seperated to alow him access. One even smiled.
I knew it. Sabu thought as he passed into the final room.
With as much care as he could muster, he removed the glass ball from his pack and placed it on the pedestal. An attendant came out and removed it and showed Sabu off into a waiting room.

((No one who was close enough or trapped in the genjutsu could have heard what Sabu said to the guard.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:23 pm
[[this seems VERY similar to the test of who was worthy in the 2nd to latest episode of Shaman King, the one with the birds]]

Rio had not ment to catch Masayuki and Lin in his illusion, but what was worse was that the Hyuugas weren't fighting it. The worse a foe fought the leaf blind, the father one fell into the trap. otherwise you were just blocked from all your senses. Why did they not fight it?

Rio noticed that the only one fighting was the one that had been directly attacked by Masayuki. The others just stood there, not attacking. Then he saw Sabu come down and walk up to one of the Hyuugas and said something Rio could not make out. The Hyuuga then stepped aside to his amazement, and did nothing to bar Sabu's continuation. A password maybe? Rio thought. Suddenly he became aware that this was not a contest of strength, not a fight of strength, but a test of...something else.

They react, they retailiate and defend against our attack, but they don't do anything else otherwise. Rio thought to himself, At least I hope they won't. Then Rio dropped his genjutsu, he realized it wasn't the way to win this. He got up and began to walk towards and past many Hyuugas, when he reached the ones at the door, he keep walking toward them, hoping that as long as he did not try to attack them, they would not move either. He also was warry of what might happen if they tried their soft fist style on him. He had been hit with both black and white dragon style taijutsus, they were very similar to soft fist, and they hurt like hell if they got a full hit in, Rio could block out most of that pain, but only so much. His symbiotes were still at amped production rates, so if the Hyuugas did hit him, he would heal fast.......  

liz_bliz_inc

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:50 pm
((Uh let me rp my character, and you rp yours ok Plains?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:55 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Yinko nodded heartly.

"Really? The Ishikage? But hasn't he been dead for over a hundred years?" Mai replied.
Shinji frowned. "Thats what my textbook said back at the academy said as well." Shinji said taking in another sip. "As it turns at, the woman we were up aganist, Ifuuki, has been tampering with Jin and Yinko's bodies. Well, thats my guess. We're lucky, if she had gotten hold of us she would have gotten hold of our Kekki Genkai's."
((Who is the overlord now, b***h? - Alexander, Aka; Alex/Asshat.))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:05 am
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu climbed along the ceiling as the chuunins fought below them. He began to analize the situation. When Masayuki attacked a gaurd, only the one who he attacked engaged in battle with him. Lin-Mao stood a mere yard away yet they made no move toward her.
"Then that could mean..." he said to himself. His veiw was suddenly obscured by a genjutsu, probably Rio''s doing. Attaching his feet firmly with chakra, he made a seal. "Dispel." he said as the genjutsu was removed from his sight. He looked around once again and it seemed that Lin-Mao and Masayuki were still caught in the genjutsu, but if the Huugas were, then they made no effort to show that they were.
"Well, no time but the present to try my idea."
He dropped down in front of the gaurd and bowed. "May I pass?" he asked. To his pleasure the gaurd seperated to alow him access. One even smiled.
I knew it. Sabu thought as he passed into the final room.
With as much care as he could muster, he removed the glass ball from his pack and placed it on the pedestal. An attendant came out and removed it and showed Sabu off into a waiting room.

((No one who was close enough or trapped in the genjutsu could have heard what Sabu said to the guard.))
Jinn followed Sabu's lead and walked up to the Hyuuga. "Can I pass to?" Jinn asked the Hyuuga. The Hyuuga nodded. Jinn thanked him and turned his back on the Hyuuga. He glanced back and thought about something. "Hey, Benimaru, go off without me, I'll catch up with ya" Jinn said with a wink. With that he walked up to the Hyuuga once again. "Hey. So, you having woman trouble, too?" Jinn said with a frown. The Hyuuga looked shocked. He nodded. "Same here,"
He said as he took in a deep drag on his cigarette.
---
Hours later...
"So, I was saying to her 'I'm not your little slave boy, you can't make me wear that' and then she left. Isn't that ******** up?" Jinn asked the Hyuuga. The Hyuuga took in a drag on his cigarette. "Yeah. These freaking women. They just don't appreciate the fact that I am one freakin' bad-a** Hyuuga," The Hyuuga said. "Ah. Where did we go wrong," Jin muttered...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:54 am
Daisuke and Chou cancelled the Jutsu and jumped out.
Chou vanished from sight and re-appeared above Daisuke.
"Wha?" He blurted as her fist collided with is face.
He fell backwards and slammed into the floor.
He got up slowly and painfully and wiped off a smear of blood.
"Jesus woman..." He coughed.
He formed the Kami bunshin seals and winked.
"Wonder if this'll work..." He muttered.
"TAJJE KAMI BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!" He yelled.
He felt his chakra draining rapidly and his vision blurred.
"s**t..." He choked as he fell backwards.
The amount of Chakra his body had released singed his clothes and he keeled onto the grass.
"Dai-dai...what's wrong?" Chou asked tilting her head.
"Dai-dai?" She gasped running up to him.
His shirt collar was burnt and his skin was dirty.
"Daisuke...can you hear me?" She asked quietly.
"All his chakra...he's living on 5%..." She said feeling his weak pulse.
She grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the hospital.
She took his wallet and paid for all his treatment then replaced it.

Daisuke opened his eyes a fraction and saw a blurry version of Chou sitting the end of the bed.
"It failed?" He laughed weakly.
He tried to sit up but felt his muscles shudder and gave up.
"What happened?" He croaked.
"You burnt all you chakra in one move...it was...scary..." She said pointing to a console on the wall.
It had a small blue bar on it and a percentage rate next to it.
"That shows your current Chakra level." She informed him.
"25...percent?" Daisuke asked.
"Yup, barely enough to move..." She smiled.
"But...i..." He began.
"Shush...go to sleep...you'll die if you keep talking and trying to move..." She said putting a finger to her lips.
"Okay...thanks Chou...how much do i owe you for the treatments?" He smiled weakly.
"Nothing..." She giggled.
"What? No i must pay you, this can't have been cheap..." He frowned.
"No i mean i took it already" she smiled.
"Now sleep..." She smiled again.
Daisuke closed his eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.  

Xegra

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:49 am
Kai left the prison located in the wind country with another orb. Kai walked away from the walls and bulding that stood covered in impailed bodies. The bodies of prisoners and wardens so disfigured they could not be told apart. Their skin removed and plastered piled on the ground. The bare muscles of the bodies dripped blood now thick and heavy. Kai walked kicking the severed head of a random prisoner with a low pitched laugh of insanity. That a was a true delight.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games