Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

misstree

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:05 pm
what's in colorado?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:05 pm
Heyas, going on vacation then I take it?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:07 pm
Yesh. Vacation. To a little town in colorado that i cant spell the name of. (Thats prolly cause im tired ... I dun wanna try.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:12 pm
i saw mountains for the first time in colorado. smile  

misstree

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:12 pm
I miss going on vacation...I haven't had one of those since I was a teen...*la sigh* All well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:13 pm
Im tired ... and have to get up early, so ill talk to you guys in about 10 days.
Bye bye for now!  

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:14 pm
Rayna-chan.
Im tired ... and have to get up early, so ill talk to you guys in about 10 days.
Bye bye for now!

*waves* have a good trip, bring us back good suveniers!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:15 pm
I've never actually been to colorado. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:17 pm
I wonder if I would like it or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:19 pm
ninja squid ninja  

lurichan
Vice Captain

misstree

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:20 pm
well, when i went there, i fell in love with the mountains, and have sought them out ever since.

quite an endeavor for a midwestern girl. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:22 pm
misstree
well, when i went there, i fell in love with the mountains, and have sought them out ever since.

quite an endeavor for a midwestern girl. razz

The only mountains I've ever run across where the apaliacian mts. on the way to florida, so I don't know too much about the rockies... I do know about living in the midwest though. ^^* Corn, corn, everywhere is corn.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

misstree

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:24 pm
...and flatness.

i've gotten to see the flatirons near colorado, lived in yellowstone national park, and now live in northern oregon. the rockies rawk! (sorry about the bad pun.)

it's said that some midwesterners get claustrophobia from having mountains around them when they move here. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:26 pm
misstree
...and flatness.

i've gotten to see the flatirons near colorado, lived in yellowstone national park, and now live in northern oregon. the rockies rawk! (sorry about the bad pun.)

it's said that some midwesterners get claustrophobia from having mountains around them when they move here. razz

There is an aw and majesty about the mountains that I can respect. My great grandma used to live in tennesse and we would visit with her on occasion for a while... I would hate to drive in the moutains during winter or rain, but I have the utmost respect for them.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

misstree

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:28 pm
i'd seen pictures of them before, but it wasn't until i was standing in one's shadow, or wandering around town with it watching me wherever i went, that i appreciated how *big* the things are...

and, of course, people who live in mountains get agoraphobia in the openness of the plains. smile  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games