Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obeydontstray

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:01 pm
NAME: Sam aka DeadGirl
APPEARANCE: urm dark brown hair with blonde streaks, hazel eyes, almost always wearing black
FAV. BANDS: The Beatles, AC/DC, Ozzy, Rob Zombie, Slipknot, The Ramones, Bob Seger
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, painting, making jewelry ocassionally, video games, writing, reading, Guitar Hero, computers, Myspace
PERSONALITY: I'm pretty nice until you cross me the wrong way. I'm extremely hard to really upset. I try and see the good in people and give everyone a chance. And I'm usually shy around new people.
PET PEEVES: I live in the south where understanding for people that are diffrent is not exactly free flowing so I tend to get judged quite unfairly. Just because I dyed my hair black doesn't mean I'm a 'voodoo queen'. Also everything I do must have a meaning I guess. There MUST be a reason I have a razor blade necklace. There MUST be a reason to paint my nails black or want a Hearse for a car. You can't just like something here. And just cause I wear black does not make me a Satan worshipper.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Tim Burton movies, Edgar Allen Poe and Steven King, black and white horror movies, horror movies in general, cartoons, hearses, motorcycles, tattoos, and rock music. Dislikes: rappers, stupid people who makes judgements without having the knowledge to really judge someone, depression, and lizards.
REASON FOR JOINING: Finally! Some understanding! There aren't many goths around here.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:25 am
User Image
oh so Extravagant...

-waves-
Hey Sam ^.^
Welcome to the guild, I'm kind of new here too but it's a great place to chat and get advice.

User Image

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

Obeydontstray

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:58 pm
Thanks Extravagant! I love the Jack Skellington usage in your siggy, Jack's my home boy blaugh .  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:25 pm
Name: Jessica

Appearance: Long dark brown hair, black glasses that conceal eyes as dark as my hair, pale-ish skin, and is generally found wearing a long black skirt and dress-scarf.

Favorite Bands:Korn, Mindless Self-Indulgence, System of a Down, Serj Tankian, Senses Fail, Rise Against, The Used. I will listen to pretty much anything, but I am particularly fond of J-pop, classical, and hard rock.

Hobbies/Interests: Anime, Writing, Playing the Piano, Cosplaying, Learning, and Music ^-^

Personality: I tend to be pretty laid-back, and I love meeting new people. When I am first getting to know someone I can be a little shy though.

Pet Peeves: Close-mindedness, loud noises, poor dubbing of anime, chat speak,

Likes/Dislikes: Agh. So many to list. How about you just ask me on that one?

Reason for Joining: The guild seemed interesting.

GhostlyMystic

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:54 pm
DeadGirl_Calaway
Thanks Extravagant! I love the Jack Skellington usage in your siggy, Jack's my home boy blaugh .
oh so Extravagant...

Thanks surprised

Welcome Jessica!

User Image
Magica Gothique: A Guild

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:28 pm
NAME: Toree
APPEARANCE: 5'5", Longish dyed hair(black with dark blue tips), brown eyes, and tiny feet!
FAV. BANDS: Ehhhh. I love asian rock music. I like: Three Days Grace, System of a Down, Sublime, and many many others. Mostly rock music though....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, listening to music, hanging out with friends.
PERSONALITY: Very outgoing, loud, stubborn, flirty sometimes, and somewhat dark.
PET PEEVES: Text talk, it's not that hard to type out the whole word.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love anything black(lipstick included), dying my hair unnatural colors, reading, rock music, Japanese things, laughing, and anime. I hate anything pink unless it is ruled out by black..... ask me if you need anything else, I don't want to make this too long.
REASON FOR JOINING: I GOT GOTH..... heh I love gothic style everything~ mostly.... ^-^

kyoko_abeku

3,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100

trampyre

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:17 am
Macabre_Cogitation
Welcomes all the new people to the guild! Hope you like it here!
*hands out the ever customary plate of APPLE FRITTERS, chocolates, cookies, waffles, and Mountain Dew*

Look who brought the Mountain Deeewwwwwww!

Welcome new peeps.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:14 pm
name:Catt

fav bands:linkin park,american regects,3 doors down,pink,

apperance:usually black if other color other than red my mom made me wear it(she hates the look)my gloves(fishnet)and my black hello kitty tabogon hair :black eyes: grey PALE VERY PALE!

hobbies:reading vampire books

pet peeves:ppl sayin"yo"

reason:i think this will be a great way to express myself

personality:devilish,evil (but i can be nice) spaced from the world  

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

Kraven Blackwind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:08 am

NAME: Will aka Kraven Blackwind

SEXUALITY: Strait

MARITAL STATUS: In a relationship.

APPEARANCE: I look young for my age, most that have seen me shaved thing I look like a little kid. I wear mostly dark clothing. I have dark brown hair, goatee and I got light colored eyes that change color mostly greenish blue. I am short, I'm 5'5" and if ya want to know more go to the link on my profile its got a link to my myspace.

FAV. BANDS: Well I listen to a lot of music and it varies. Here is just a few. Cradle of Filth, Ozzy Osbourne, Insane Clown Posse, Nine Inch Nails, Ministry, Blind Guardian, Manowar, Gwar, Kottonmouth Kings, Hollywood Undead, Slayer, Enya, Slipknot, Metallica, and a lot more... check my profile to see my play list. lol

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Many but I shall name a few. I play a lot of video games.(World of Warcraft, Fallout 3 and now zOMG) I also like to play chess and I play pen and paper role playing games (World of Darkness and Dungeons and Dragons)

PERSONALITY:Hmmm ok, I am a shut in to start off I don't go outside often. (I used to but i don't anymore)I have Adult ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) and Bipolar. I am a person if I am around I mostly sit as far as I can away from people. I tend to be very loyal to those I consider friends which is very few people. i am someone that is nice but I tend to keep to myself unless addressed by someone else. Unless someone gets my attention. i can be shy but very up front if you ask something I will give an honest answer to the best of my knowledge. I don't spell well and I have horrible grammar. so this took me a long time to write and look over. I write poetry now and then when the mood strikes me and I am writing a book. Also if your nice and ask me I might tell you my life story or just clam up its up to my mood. I can be very random.

PET PEEVES:Rude People (most of the population of the world I think sometimes), assholes and people that to try to convert me to Christianity. I am Pagan and Proud of it!!

LIKES/DISLIKES:Wow doing this could take all day. Well I like a lot of Natural things along with dark things. I dislike most people (cant trust anyone you don't know) I hate crowed stored I go to WalMart at 3 am so I don't have to bother with it all. I like animals and intelligent people. I dislike single minded and two faced people. I love Pizza. ect ya want to know more go to the link on my profile for my myspace.

REASON FOR JOINING: You all seem interesting and I am part goth I guess used to be into it a long time before it was popular so I was deemed an outcast a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:23 pm
vampress of shadows
pet peeves:ppl sayin"yo"

"Yo yo, be up in da club wit mah homebois Siouxsie Sioux an Steve Severeeen, holla back yeaa!"
Sorry, couldn't resist. And... it may be better not to ask.  

The War on Indifference

Durem Raider

Diana Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:44 pm
Hellomoto! Please call me Diana. (note I named myself after my favorite Goddess)
I'm a pretty open-minded person and like a lot of things. When it comes to religion I'm still questing but I am a pagan that's for sure! I'm always looking for good people to talk to that would share my personality. I must warn you that I am a Jekle-and-Hide personality but for the most part I'm nice and friendly. I'm just looking for more guine pigs to practice my social skills on. Hope to have some fun here!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:56 am
Alright, I guess I should introduce myself
Im Malice, no its not my real name but Ill respond to it
I love alternative fashion.
I love most all music, metal, goth, death rock, ebm, industrial.
umm yea I guess Im pretty boring, oh well xd  

rnalice

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

Yzarc Huckleberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:10 am
Hi i'm Jack, I'm an animist, and pretty much enjoy most things. I generally won't speak unless spoke'in to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:16 am
NAME: Kari
APPEARANCE: 5'2", shoulder length straight light brown hair, green eyes with gold in the center
FAV. BANDS: I love just about anything but mostly rock bands and certain asian groups (TVXQ is a favorite <3)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, knitting, learning more about herbs and crystals, hanging out with friends, playing video games
PERSONALITY: Caring, pretty quiet but I'll speak up when I feel like I need to, hard to anger, and can be very stubborn.
PET PEEVES: Anyone who isn't literate from laziness. Its not that hard to type out the whole word!
LIKES/DISLIKES: Anything relating to Germany, vampires, witchcraft, etc. I guess you can say I'm into the darker side of the supernatural. ^_^;; I dislike those who judge others without really knowing them. Or anyone who thinks they need to "save" me.
REASON FOR JOINING: I've always liked the Gothic style and have been goth for awhile although I didn't realize it until a few months ago.

therealkarity

Fashionable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:34 am
NAME: Aniel
APPEARANCE:5'6 tall Black shoulder lenght Hair,
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, Trapt, Evanescence but mostly anything
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing poetry, coloring line art, Flash animation, photography, music( crying can't live without it), martial arts, video games, sometimes hanging out, love watching anime and manga, roleplaying
PERSONALITY: I am a very timid bi-polar person that's mostly quiet unless a good conversion is started, caring, respectful, hard to annoy or anger me. Oh yeah I can be very random please don't get annoy at me
PET PEEVES- people making fun of my name
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like wickens, nature, supernatural, interesting convervatisons, learning more, discovering stuff, dark stuff, ANIME AND MANGA, vamires and werewolves, and roleplaying. I dislike racism, protegist, people who thinks they are better than someone, rumors, being labeled without being known, bullies, and people who make fun of other people without knowing them. I think its wrong!!!
REASON FOR JOINING: I was searching for acceptance  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games