Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walked to the cafateria, looking around to make sure no one was around, she grabbed a cup and filled it with blood, she closed her eyes and drunk it, her hunger slowly going away "im a monster" she whispered

"You're not a monster," he said as he entered the cafeteria. "You only drink blood, I have to satisfy my hunger by eating a whole animal."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:54 pm
* she had followed Angel and she jumped up behind her and said:* "a monster are not thoose who kill by instinct or for survival, a monster is one who does it of free will and enjoys it... and as i see that you dont, i dont believe what you said there is true Angel!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:56 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she walked to the cafateria, looking around to make sure no one was around, she grabbed a cup and filled it with blood, she closed her eyes and drunk it, her hunger slowly going away "im a monster" she whispered

"You're not a monster," he said as he entered the cafeteria. "You only drink blood, I have to satisfy my hunger by eating a whole animal."
she set down the cup "i know, im just, its hard being something new" she sat down and hid her face in her hands  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she set down the cup "i know, im just, its hard being something new" she sat down and hid her face in her hands

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it," he said as he walked up to her and put his arm around her.  

Repressed Memories

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:00 pm
*smells the ground the next day*i dont get it its here last night but gone the next  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:00 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it," he said as he walked up to her and put his arm around her.
"well im going to try" she signed and stood up "im going for a walk"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:02 pm
*as logen falls down, a wind blows under her and she stand again(she was unconsious in a minute,) she then opened her eyes, and saw, with happyness and such up and starting humming an a cheerfull tone, she was so cheerfull that she started dancing, and hugged angel and then Arage one after one and flew outside, and started scouting and tried to sense where to go*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:06 pm
*sniffs even harder*hmm the blood scent is still here  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:09 pm
*as she saw Kenji trying to smell the blood scent, she walked up to him and Hugged him tightly and started runningand after she had runned for ca 100 meter she started to fly, she called for her dragon and she went deep intoo the forest *  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:09 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as she saw Kenji trying to smell the blood sent, she walked up to him and Hugged him tightly and started running towards the forests*
*falls over in suprise*wow your quiet  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:10 pm
Arage walked out of the cafeteria and wandered into the forest. "Nature's so beautiful," he said, touching the trees as he walked by them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:11 pm
*as she faintly heard Kenji, she shouted(and with the wind carrying the sound:* "Im not the last one" *in a overhappily tone*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:12 pm
*starts sniffing agien but stops abruptely at the scent of something tht fills him with fear*SILVER!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:13 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as she faintly heard Kenji, she shouted(and with the wind carrying the sound:* "Im not the last one" *in a overhappily tone*

Arage heard her say that, and accidently bumped into her. "So...not the last what?" he asked, smiling.  

Repressed Memories

Okahiki

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:18 pm
*after the ordeal* "Tch, finally unbounded by everything, grins evily" *goes back to his evil ways* *appears near the group as always* "Tsk, such a puty we have here" *My blood been boiling ever since, one of you challenge me now, he says "I been half around with guys and im still bored" "Give me a challenge alrdy" *Draws his 2 Dragon Slayers and takes stance as his swords are perpendicular to each other*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games