Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:57 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
"yea thats why im running" she looked around her "damn" she said and yelped as she was grabed and they hid behind some trees, holding a hand over her mouth

"What the," he said, searching for her. He clapped his hands, the trees, burying under the ground and relieving their hiding place. "Leave her be," he said, walking up to them.
she shook her head "no leave, they got you surrounded, now go, ill handle them, now just go" she said in his head, sending hard wind at him pushing him far away

The ground wrapped around his feet, keeping him steadily where he stood. "I'm not leaving you," he said, staring at her. HIs arms shot up and the trees rose again, wrapping their branches around anything that moved.
(Gots ta go, bye)
"i can handle it now please go" she said closing her eyes, she fell limply to the ground turning into black flower petals "lets go now" she whispered in the wind (k later)

"Angelita!" she said as she saw her turn into black petals. She began to run after them.
"its ok, ill hold them off, just get to safety" she said and appeared behind her "leave us alone" she said attacking a group  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
she shook her head "no leave, they got you surrounded, now go, ill handle them, now just go" she said in his head, sending hard wind at him pushing him far away

The ground wrapped around his feet, keeping him steadily where he stood. "I'm not leaving you," he said, staring at her. HIs arms shot up and the trees rose again, wrapping their branches around anything that moved.
(Gots ta go, bye)
"i can handle it now please go" she said closing her eyes, she fell limply to the ground turning into black flower petals "lets go now" she whispered in the wind (k later)

"Angelita!" she said as she saw her turn into black petals. She began to run after them.
"its ok, ill hold them off, just get to safety" she said and appeared behind her "leave us alone" she said attacking a group

"No way! I'm not leaving you here, by your self..." she said unsheating both of her katanas  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:02 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

(Gots ta go, bye)

"No way! I'm not leaving you here, by your self..." she said unsheating both of her katanas
"just go i can handle them please" she said and sent wind to her, making her fly into the air "leave now" she said sending her far, far away (brb)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"just go i can handle them please" she said and sent wind to her, making her fly into the air "leave now" she said sending her far, far away (brb)

(sry back again XD) Flies into the air. "Angelita!!" she yells as she's taken far away.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:52 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

(sry back again XD) Flies into the air. "Angelita!!" she yells as she's taken far away.
"sorry i had to" she yelled fighting off the people  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

She lands a mile or two away from where she first was. "Damn... what the hell was she thinking?" she says as she stands up.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:02 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

She lands a mile or two away from where she first was. "Damn... what the hell was she thinking?" she says as she stands up.
"i was thinking of saving you before me" she said in the wind, she screamed real loud, using her power to hurt the attackers ears and make them weak  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"i was thinking of saving you before me" she said in the wind, she screamed real loud, using her power to hurt the attackers ears and make them weak

"Wha--" she said a bit confused. "Well... thanks.... I guess..." she crosses her arms. "As if I'm staying here," she says as she bgins to run at a very quick speed toward where she is.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:08 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"Wha--" she said a bit confused. "Well... thanks.... I guess..." she crosses her arms. "As if I'm staying here," she says as she bgins to run at a very quick speed toward where she is.
"as if you have a choice" she said holding her back with hard wind and snow "im sorry, but listen to me, or ill make you" she said and attacked the leader of them, he picked her up and threw her into a tree "ouch" she said standing up  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:10 pm
(g2g! see ya)  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:13 pm
KaosAngel012
(g2g! see ya)
(bye chicka ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:16 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"as if you have a choice" she said holding her back with hard wind and snow "im sorry, but listen to me, or ill make you" she said and attacked the leader of them, he picked her up and threw her into a tree "ouch" she said standing up

"Die!" he yelled as his arm thrust upward, rock spikes drilling through the man, tearing him apart. "Now leave, or you all shall face the same fate," he said, staring darkly at them. They hesitated, then charged towards Cordire, weapons raised. The ground started to erupt as he slowly raised his hands, vines grabbing the men by their feet and slowly pulling them into the ground, down to their death.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Tanya groans as she comes out of the pile of snow. Shivering like mad. "I.... h-hate... t-the c-cold...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:26 pm
She gets up and starts running to where Angelita and Cordire were fighting. Her hair completely cobered in snow. "Dammit...." she said as she arrived.  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:24 pm
KaosAngel012
She gets up and starts running to where Angelita and Cordire were fighting. Her hair completely cobered in snow. "Dammit...." she said as she arrived.

"Why hello there," he said, smiling at her. "Careful, don't wanna step in any blood, do ya?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games