Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:08 am

Snowspartan1399
Rei Hino-chan
4laugh >

*dries them and gently sets them back in the cabinets*
excellent jobbie Spartan! 4laugh >
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Firetiger smiles at the crickets' song. "Who's Gambino?"

firetiger42
Crew

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Rei Hino-chan
Snowspartan1399
Rei Hino-chan
4laugh >

*dries them and gently sets them back in the cabinets*
excellent jobbie Spartan! 4laugh >

*sets a glass down and holds my arm in pain* gonk AHHHHHHHHH crying My arm, c.....can't move it
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:03 pm

She sighs and shakes her head, "Really now I would think that you would have heard that at least. He was one of the most influential humans around, and one who was rich. He hosted parties, had some kids, you should look him up."

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:20 pm

*has a stroke in the kitchen* gonk stressed gonk stressed mad gonk
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:25 pm

"Oh," Firetiger's tail swishes once after the emotionless word. She doesn't seem to understand the simple phrase, "What does lookin' something up mean?"

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:45 pm

firetiger42
"Oh," Firetiger's tail swishes once after the emotionless word. She doesn't seem to understand the simple phrase, "What does lookin' something up mean?"

Sweatdrops, before she sighs and looks at the lady tiger. "Alright...how do I put this...you should investigate/research who he is, so you can understand why people are sad that he is no longer among us." sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 am

*walks in kitchen* Spartan!~
*runs over to him* Now, I'll be the docter! Scalpel! *Pulls out a knife* This'll do.

Talim656

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Firetiger seems unaware of what's going on in the kitchen. "Don't wanna look fer books 'bout some human," the weretiger says quietly, examining the fire again.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:19 pm

firetiger42
Firetiger seems unaware of what's going on in the kitchen. "Don't wanna look fer books 'bout some human," the weretiger says quietly, examining the fire again.

Shrugs softly. "Well suit yourself, just thought you might be interested in current events is all. There is a nice fire going on tonight. Does it make you wish to do mischief like what you did to Kagato-chan's face that one time?" She giggles and grins slightly at the neko.

(I just realized...I am current like...some sort of Faerie or something currently...and not a Neko o.o; )

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Firetiger half-smiles, "Why would it? ...'N that was only 'cause he bothered me."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:10 pm

firetiger42
Firetiger half-smiles, "Why would it? ...'N that was only 'cause he bothered me."

She grins again at the tiger lady. "So if someone bothers you, you will cause mischief upon them? Personally I enjoy mischief for the sake of mischief. Although doing it for revenge is also rather amusing as well..."

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:42 pm

*Plops down on the couch, trying to ignore the surgery going on in the kitchen*
XD
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:28 am

*a black 2-tailed cat materializes from the shadow in a dark corner of the lounge, its eyes seeming to glow with a red-ish inner light as it peers out of the darkness*

(its been quite a while, so i figured id make my reapearence as dramatic as possible =P)

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Talim656

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:47 am

*Talim cuts very precisely, yet she shouldn't even be performing the surgery as she's not a licensed professional and I'm pretty sure this isn't what to do with a stroke XD*
No, no! Don't scream Snowy, I'll make it all better! Sorry, I have no anesthetics. Oh wow, oh wow! I don't think that much blood's s'pposed to pour out!~
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games