Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:30 am
Arcanasylvana
Muffin Truffle
Arcanasylvana
Muffin Truffle
Arcanasylvana
Look at these that I picked up from one of the sites I Dragon Walk on.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

these are really cool...

They have more, I can try to see if they have what you want.

what is the site?

This is the site, you have to become a member though.
]http://z10.invisionfree.com/Dragon_Incubators/index.php?showtopic=879

I like the guardian one I took anyway  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:09 am
It's Official!!! Unless TJ gets rid of that dumb prompt, I will never get a Dragon Egg again!!!!!! I have tried too many times and haven't been able to grab any eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess it is breeding only!

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying scream scream scream scream  

Arcanasylvana

Amethye

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:22 am

Adolesence:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatchlings:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eggs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scroll:

http://dragcave.net/user/jumiofdiamonds

I've taken notice to something. Many people seem to either be clicking and then refreshing or the same people keep clicking my eggs over and over again. :[

I thank you for caring so much about them to want to click so many times, but you're doing more harm then good and if it keeps up it'll kill my eggs. So, please, today, only one click per egg/hatchling/adolesence because I really would love they all make it! ^^

I click all posts before mine. =D!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:34 am
Arcanasylvana
It's Official!!! Unless TJ gets rid of that dumb prompt, I will never get a Dragon Egg again!!!!!! I have tried too many times and haven't been able to grab any eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess it is breeding only!

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying scream scream scream scream

*gently pats but shares frustration*
I know. I do not think this will last for long though. Considering the aggravation I have seen here, I can only imagine what it is like on the DC forum.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:05 am
Amethye

Adolesence:

Hatchlings:

Eggs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scroll:

I've taken notice to something. Many people seem to either be clicking and then refreshing or the same people keep clicking my eggs over and over again. :[

I thank you for caring so much about them to want to click so many times, but you're doing more harm then good and if it keeps up it'll kill my eggs. So, please, today, only one click per egg/hatchling/adolesence because I really would love they all make it! ^^

I click all posts before mine. =D!

That's odd because we've never had that problem before, Amethye. I do know that you get views whenever you log onto the Incubator's first page, but not clicks.

I may knowledge the only clicks occur here at least once or twice daily when I, Ddraig or Aldora check the scrolls to update/edit the Incubator OR when you request clicks on the thread.

I have heard of problems in other guilds and threads when people were deliberately giving people clicks as a sort of "sabotage" thing but that was a while back.

Let know us know if you continue to notice this. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:09 am
Ddraig Asheart
Arcanasylvana

*gently pats but shares frustration*
I know. I do not think this will last for long though. Considering the aggravation I have seen here, I can only imagine what it is like on the DC forum.

I haven't seen this prompt. When did this start? My computer is so slow that I've been lucky to snag two guardians. If this thing occurs, I've never grab any eggs. sad

Why can't people do what I've been doing when I've accidentally grabbed the wrong egg... either raise it or abandon it? Seems simple enough. confused  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:28 am
Sunday morning walking time.

Mature:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatch:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:12 am
Adolescence:

Hatchlings:

Eggs:

Scroll:

I've noticed people are either clicking and staying on my eggs/hatchlings page and refreshing. Either that or the same people keep clicking the same eggs/hatchlings. :[

Please, one view per egg/hatchling? They're getting sick and I don't want them to die. D:

But I've been clicking your eggs, so please click mine too? 4laugh

Willa-Wisp

That's odd because we've never had that problem before, Amethye. I do know that you get views whenever you log onto the Incubator's first page, but not clicks.

I may knowledge the only clicks occur here at least once or twice daily when I, Ddraig or Aldora check the scrolls to update/edit the Incubator OR when you request clicks on the thread.

I have heard of problems in other guilds and threads when people were deliberately giving people clicks as a sort of "sabotage" thing but that was a while back.

Well, I'm part of three different guilds here based on dragon eggs spamming. So, it's not just here. But my dragons have around 200-500 unique viewsand 3000-5000 views. So it's killing them. :[

I just found it odd that it started to do this when i started posting my eggs and stuff. :/  

Amethye

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:02 pm
Maybe this prompt only pops up depending on the browser you use. I use firefox and I get the prompt.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:31 pm
Amethye
Adolescence:

Hatchlings:

Eggs:

Scroll:

I've noticed people are either clicking and staying on my eggs/hatchlings page and refreshing. Either that or the same people keep clicking the same eggs/hatchlings. :[

Please, one view per egg/hatchling? They're getting sick and I don't want them to die. D:

But I've been clicking your eggs, so please click mine too? 4laugh

Willa-Wisp

Well, I'm part of three different guilds here based on dragon eggs spamming. So, it's not just here. But my dragons have around 200-500 unique viewsand 3000-5000 views. So it's killing them. :[

I just found it odd that it started to do this when i started posting my eggs and stuff. :/

I checked your scroll and your views/clicks ratios are fine. None of your babies and eggs currently showing are sick. Your fogged hatchling was hidden when I put it in the Incubator.

The eggs you lost before joining didn't receive enough views within a week and subsequently died.

Right now, things are fine with your group. And we'll do everything we can to keep them that way. 3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:34 pm
Muffin Truffle
Maybe this prompt only pops up depending on the browser you use. I use firefox and I get the prompt.

I got the prompt with this last egg drop. Funny thing was I got it when the egg was already taken (message I got when I pressed "OK"). When I got the guardian egg with this egg drop, I didn't get the prompt message. It went immediately to the code page.

Curiouser and curiouser. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:44 pm
Willa-Wisp
Muffin Truffle

I got the prompt with this last egg drop. Funny thing was I got it when the egg was already taken (message I got when I pressed "OK"). When I got the guardian egg with this egg drop, I didn't get the prompt message. It went immediately to the code page.

Curiouser and curiouser. neutral

Damn people hacking the cave. I wouldn't doubt it.  

CORNFLICKER

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:14 pm
I DID breed the new Black Dragon sprite!!!! 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:16 pm
Arcanasylvana

YAY!!!!!!!!! *high fives*  

CORNFLICKER

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:34 pm
Arcanasylvana

And one old Black Dragon Sprite

Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games