Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:12 am

June_Malatesta
"he's always in trouble."

Xion:*chuckles* "I know"*he walks out side finding his sent* "Get in the ship"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:21 am

his points to an insignia on the wall, it was labeled G.E.N.E.S.I.S. "if you try to read our minds again, you'l die..." he says poiting at the insigia on the other side B.O.E.

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:22 am

"why should I? last time i helped the idiot i stripped!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:23 am

notingles
his points to an insignia on the wall, it was labeled G.E.N.E.S.I.S. "if you try to read our minds again, you'l die..." he says poiting at the insigia on the other side B.O.E.

"I dont Read sick minds""G.E.N.S.I.S is done fools""I dont think you want to deal with it" *he chuckles*

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:25 am

"activate the gas, i cant stand those newcomer idiots... third rank leeping" an strange blue gas starts pouring from the air purifier
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:26 am

notingles
"activate the gas, i cant stand those newcomer idiots... third rank leeping" an strange blue gas starts pouring from the air purifier

*The gas swirls around reks fading away,He knocks out two of the guards and looks as Him* "You're part on SIGNA arent you!?"

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:29 am

"no... its jsut a fake organization to test the likes of you, they are in truth simple ilusions... every last one of them, isisnt it... 0th class general?" he asked looking at the person beside him, that was covered by a wall
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:31 am

notingles
"no... its jsut a fake organization to test the likes of you, they are in truth simple ilusions... every last one of them, isisnt it... 0th class general?" he asked looking at the person beside him, that was covered by a wall

"Don't under estimate me" "You just Dont like the fact that I made you 1st class at first"

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:34 am

"pff..." the general says behind the wall "and who made YOU 1st class...wreckage?" said an nolstagic voice... from the old 1st class said to be dead
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:41 am

notingles
"pff..." the general says behind the wall "and who made YOU 1st class...wreckage?" said an nolstagic voice... from the old 1st class said to be dead

"I was part of SOLDIER 7 years ago"*something burst's trough the wall,A figure with a magnifesent sword and powerful aura and red eyes*
Reks:"G.E.N.E.S.I.S"

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:45 am

victor enters the room with an key "why do i... oh... werent you suposed to be having fun with regina now?"he sais looking behind genesis "just go to sleep will ya? if you do anything against you're out of soldier... those 0th class make EX look like your run of the mill 4th class"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:48 am

notingles
victor enters the room with an key "why do i... oh... werent you suposed to be having fun with regina now?"he sais looking behind genesis "just go to sleep will ya? if you do anything against you're out of soldier... those 0th class make EX look like your run of the mill 4th class"

Genesis:*with a cool echoy voice* "Your a fool"*quickly flying past him he slits the 0 class's generals throat*
*Reks stands behind genesis and his sword appears*
Reks:"Well victor,high ranks make you feel strong eh?"

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:53 am

victor sights, he reapears standing over genesis' head "not only feel he says as shockwave burts from his head, as it opens in half "now, can you just go to sleep? i worked hard to get you invited to this little grop you know?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 am

notingles
victor sights, he reapears standing over genesis' head "not only feel he says as shockwave burts from his head, as it opens in half "now, can you just go to sleep? i worked hard to get you invited to this little grop you know?"

Genesis:*his head forms back together but he passes out*
Reks:"Got them to make him look like me hahaha"*he trows victor into the floor Reks stands the drinking a ether*

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 am

victor bare fells the blow and make a single handstand "you know me as the plain 2nd that came from south america hun?"
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games