Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:08 am
Trigramatic
"Hi, Ship," said Tails. "So what kind of Pokemon are -you-?"

"Zorua," he answered. "We have more specialized skills. We don disguises. Sneak around and gather information. We've got...nimble fingers."

"So you're a clan of thieves?"

Poor Ship slapped his hand against his face. Tails was not the only one to come to this conclusion.

"Ship, recommendation for you for future reference...remember your audience when speaking." I said, taking a sip of my coke. I almost had to laugh at that one.

Tristen finally got around to his tea and started to sip, then winced a bit. A bit on the strong side.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:10 am
"Mm. He's quicker than he looks," Ship observed.

"Hey, not only do I look fast, but I am fast," Tails said in a huff.

"Sometimes."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:46 am
Trigramatic
"Mm. He's quicker than he looks," Ship observed.

"Hey, not only do I look fast, but I am fast," Tails said in a huff.

"Sometimes."

Tristen was starting to come around now after taking a few sips of tea, but then he only had to wonder something. Ship didn't look no older to him than he was, and wasn't sure why...he was compelled to ask. "How old are you?" Tristen asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:10 am
"Fourteen," Ship answered. "Mine are a short people, and Zorua are even shorter. I understand short guys are picked on."

Tails nodded. "But short guys usually have bigger guys that got their back."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:33 am
Trigramatic
"Fourteen," Ship answered. "Mine are a short people, and Zorua are even shorter. I understand short guys are picked on."

Tails nodded. "But short guys usually have bigger guys that got their back."

"....you...are...not from here?" Tristen asked. He picked up some of the context that Ship spoke of. Though he could only wonder where he came from. He couldn't have came from Hyda, could he?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 am
Ship dressed semi-casually, a close fitting sweater, black slacks and nondescript black shoes. The cool weather called for it. That his shirt was tucked into his pants was a good indicator as to his upbringing. "I'm from an attache monarchy of the Britannian empire," he answered.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:49 am
Trigramatic
Ship dressed semi-casually, a close fitting sweater, black slacks and nondescript black shoes. The cool weather called for it. That his shirt was tucked into his pants was a good indicator as to his upbringing. "I'm from an attache monarchy of the Britannian empire," he answered.

"..............what?" Tristen spoke up. Perceptive he may be. Vocabulary...he's still working on.

"He's from another country altogether. Not part of this region chain...and Im going to guess not too far off from Unova, I suppose." I said.

"Oh. Not from Hyda though, right?"

"No." I said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:28 pm
Sub was now pacing around the main area of the headquarters, his arms behind his back as he stared at the ground during his pace. The trainer had been doing this for a good half hour, never looking away from the ground and continuously pacing in the exact same line, back and forth he went, something was on his mind, obviously.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:36 pm
"Hey, Subby," Eve said with a giggle, popping up from behind one of the couches, "What'cha doin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:40 pm
Ms Edyn
"Hey, Subby," Eve said with a giggle, popping up from behind one of the couches, "What'cha doin?"
:"Hm? What? Oh, hey there Eve, when did you come from?" Sub said turning towards the small hybrid. "What am I doing? Nothing, just thinking I suppose, say, where have you been lately?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:50 pm
"Came from behind the couch of course," Eve said with a giggle, rolling over the back of said couch to flop onto the cushions, "Just been around here mostly. Exploring the forest and all."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:53 pm
Ms Edyn
"Came from behind the couch of course," Eve said with a giggle, rolling over the back of said couch to flop onto the cushions, "Just been around here mostly. Exploring the forest and all."
"The forest huh? You need to be careful out there, a lot of dangerous and powerful Pokemon out in the forest around here, especially Ursaring, they are extremely territorial Pokemon, so stay safe. And Tangela...you really don't want to stumble upon one of those in the forest, trust me." Sub said with a shudder.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:56 pm
"Ah, the Tangela aren't too bad," Eve said with a small shrug, not even bothering to mention the Ursaring, "Just gotta know how to deal with them is all."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:25 pm
Ms Edyn
"Ah, the Tangela aren't too bad," Eve said with a small shrug, not even bothering to mention the Ursaring, "Just gotta know how to deal with them is all."
"If you say so..." Sub said, with another shudder. "Any who, why have you been out in the forest? For what reason? Just enjoying nature of something?" The trainer asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:28 pm
"Pretty much," Eve said, shrugging, "Been pretty boring around here with everyone gone. So, just decided to explore around a bit."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games