Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't release Tony when the man shook the memories away content to hold onto him and make sure he was alright. Lifting his head a bit when the man spoke about after Christmas and going horse shopping. He smiled thinking about it. "That sounds lovely." Loki murmured. He could only agree that riding horse back in winter with snow was a pretty sight. "I will teach you still if you wish."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at the suggestion. “Still not sure that is the best thing…..putting me on one of those.” He said slowly, taking one of Loki’s hands between his, rubbing it carefully, having noticed how cold it was. “And falling off a horse doesn’t sound too appealing either.” He added. Shuddering at the image of falling off and getting stepped on.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:14 am
MDaylus

Smiling st Tony face loki shook his head. "It is merely like riding a bike, I believe it is said." Loki stated. Hearing about the mans fear of falling Loki chuckled. "There are spells I can use to prevent that.” he promised. He of course would never make Tony do something he truly did not wish to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Aren’t spells like that cheating?” Tony asked. A person would never really have to learn to ride a horse if they had the assurance that they wouldn’t fall. “I still don’t know yet. We’ll see once we actually have horses.” He said slowly. He wasn’t a fan of the idea, but he knew Loki wanted him to learn. Why? Tony had no idea, but he didn’t want to disappoint him by refusing. At least right now. Turning in Loki's arms, Tony wrapped his arms around the god's neck, looking up at him. "Of course if I never learn, that just means I get to ride with you all the time." he smirked.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:55 pm
MDaylus

"They only keep you from hurting yourself when you fall." Loki shook his head. "I never said you would not fall," Loki stated with a slight smirk. Tony wouldn't fall all the way off the horse but he could fall. "That is a tempting thought of you never learning to ride by yourself if yo always have to ride with me. However if we do indeed visit other realms you may need to ride by yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:18 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed when Loki pointed out he’d have to know if they ever got around to visiting other realms. He’d forgotten about that. Nuzzling at Loki’s neck, he relaxed. “I suppose you have a point.” He said softly. “Maybe I’ll warm up to the idea when we actually get around to getting the horses.” He said slowly. Glancing at the time on a screen nearby, he sighed. “We should go get ready for the party.” He said slowly, though he didn’t really feel like pulling away from Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:24 am
MDaylus

Loki held Tony as the man nuzzled at his neck and relaxed. He chuckled when the man said he had a point. "It will be easier if you find a horse that you want to learn to ride on as well." Loki assured. Looking to where Tony had glanced he noticed a clock and nodded when the man said they should get ready for the party. "We should but do not worry Tony I am sure that either the party or this evening will be pleasing for you." Loki teased.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki’s words, slowly pulling away and taking his hand, leading him back out of the lab and up to their rooms. “Oh I think it’ll be enjoyable….as long as I don’t argue with Richards……Or get into a drinking contest with one of the people with super healing…..very bad idea.” He said, frowning as he realized there was a whole different set of rules for a party like this. “Or piss of Logan or Storm….Maybe I didn’t think this through all the way….” He mumbled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki was a bit surprised when the man stated that he thought it would be enjoyable without asking Loki why it would be enjoyable after the party. "I can help in not letting you argue with Richards." Loki promised allowing Tony to lead him back to their rooms. He did not think he could stop Tony from drinking if he wanted to but he hoped he would not. "I am sure it will be fine, remember as a prince I have plenty of diplomatic training." Loki stated rubbing his thumb across the back of Tony's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki’s mention of diplomacy. “I’m not sure how well that works with tipsy or drunk people.” He pointed out, leaning into Loki a little as they walked. When they reached their rooms, Mischief was already in a windowsill, intently watching a bird that was almost bigger than her that was sitting in a tree outside. Tony chuckled at the scene. “I suppose she does have more to see here than at the tower.” He said lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony said he wasn't sure how much that would work on drunks. Loki too had plenty of experience dealing with drunk people, namely Thor but that mattered not. He could not put others down the way he did Thor. "She is closer to the ground here and to trees." Loki stated moving to pet Mischief at least once before moving to find his costume so he could prepare. Summoning everything else that he needed and the rest of Tony's things. "You should get ready I need quite a bit of preparation including a shower, I may not be finished until just after the party starts." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki went to pet the kitten. It was nice to know his gift made Loki so happy. He really had been concerned Loki wouldn’t like the kitten. When Loki said that Tony needed to get ready, Tony arched a brow. “So I’m being kicked out?” he teased. But he nodded slightly. “Don’t worry about missing the start of the party. Fashionably late is a thing here.” He teased, heading for the bedroom and a bag he had sitting beside the bed with his costume in it. “Just make sure you do show up.” He said, winking at Loki and leaving the room. If he couldn’t get a preview of Loki’s costume, the god wouldn’t get to see his. Not to mention the genius needed a little help with it. He’d actually decided to put on the light armor that had been made for in Asgard that he’d never had the chance to wear. So he’d enlisted the help of Thor in making sure it was all put on correctly and he looked the part of an Asgardian. The Blond god arrived shortly after and helped him before being pulled away by Jane so they could get ready. Tony made sure all the preparations were ready, and soon enough people were arriving.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:42 pm
MDaylus

"Not quite yet but I will kick you out eventually. The costume is to be a surprise and the pieces that go with it are also part of the surprise." Loki smiled gently at Tony almost feeling guilty for kicking Tony out of their room when they had just arrived but he wanted to surprise Tony with his outfit and what he was going to do to make himself look different. Hearing he did not need to worry about being late caused him to nod. "I will show up." he promised watching Tony leave. Once the man was gone he prepared himself starting with a shower.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony talked and mingles with the guests as they arrived, the other Avengers soon joining him. It didn’t take long for music to begin humming through a few of the rooms, loudest in places set apart for dance, quieter in places people were standing and sitting to talk. There were all variations of costumes and outfits. Some having put honest effort into it, others showing up without anything fancy or festive, but at least they showed up. And for the number of egos and powers in one building, there didn’t seem to be any real destruction. As soon as Professor Charles Xavier arrived, dressed as some scientist or other in his wheelchair, Tony was sitting beside him, both sipping wine and talking, Bruce joining them when he showed up. Betty had convinced him to dress as a hippie to go with her flower child. She was pulled away by Jane however, leaving the three geniuses to sit around talking and debating.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki prepared himself after he had showered. It took quite awhile with everything he wanted to do and to find all the accessories he wanted to add from his own collection of things. He could plainly hear the music through the house when he had finished. Heading down stairs he stood hidden in the hallway for a few minutes still quite unsure as he looked on at all the people he could see. He was still hoping that even if people decided that they knew who he was and wanted to attack him the changes he had made to his appearance would at least give him time to find one of the avengers or Tony. Taking a deep breath he stepped out into the party.

The changes Loki had made to himself weren't necessarily drastic. He hadn't changed his gender but he had lengthened his hair so it hung just above his butt in a braid. Atop his head a captain's hat was perched. His clothing consisted of a very pirate like white shirt, leather pants and almost knee high leather boots with belts running down their length. He wore an emerald green captain's jacket over it all and a sash and sword belt across his waist; from it hung a rapier. He had some jewelry mainly the typical hooped earrings in one ear and some studs in another. A few bracelets littered his arms and a necklace that looked like it was a gold coin.

(makes me wish I could draw so I can show you how I am imagining this)  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games