Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Text

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:31 am
NAME- Elizabeth

AGE- 19

APPEARANCE- Longish red (but soon to be black and electric blue) hair. I frequently wear home-made cyber dreads and you can find me dressing in numerous styles of gothic fashion, such as cyber goth, victorian/elegant goth, and hopefully when my funds allow me to, gothic lolita.

FAV. BANDS- Way to many to even list, I have no particular favorite and listen to a wise variety of genres.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS- Art is my most prominent interest in life at the moment, other would be sweets, computers, video games, and the X-Files.

PERSONALITY- You will just have to get to know me via communication, this is far to broad a field to even begin typing in

PET PEEVES- Honestly cannot think of any right now, but I have plenty.

LIKES/DISLIKES- I love sweets, rodents, felines, bats, colors, music, zombies, and horror movies.
I am not fond of lunch lines, rusty metal in water with barnacles on it, cashiers, or waiters.

REASON FOR JOINING- Goths are some of my favorite people to converse with.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:58 am
Welcome new members! smile

*passes out flamethrowers*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Demon_Kings_Angel

Hesitant Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:08 am
NAME: victoria
FAV. BANDS: my chemical romance and mindless self indulgence
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:drawing music and tv
PERSONALITY: friendlily
PET PEEVES:being labed just cuse I'm bi
DISLIKES:people how talk behind my back  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:34 am
Name:Sam
Fav.bands:Slipknot,disturbed,and many others
Hobbies / Interests:music
Personality:weard
Pet Peeves:being labed
Dislikes: preps

x Z O M B E x

The War on Indifference

Durem Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:17 pm
I never understood why people always say they hate being labeled. I for one love being labeled, and labeling others.

User Image
Never let me anywhere near one of these things. I'll have a field day.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:41 pm
NAME: Call me Kitten or Kitty, if you please.

APPEARANCE: (( I have a few pictures on my profile, but... ))
I'm of German descent, half, to be direct. So I'm a natural blond.
Though I dyed it black... the roots are showing. e.o;;
I have blue eyes, and I tend to wear glasses. I'm near-sighted and blind without them. x3
I have snakebites, and I luff them.
I'm taller than average, too... 5'8''. Tall for a girl, so heh. x_x;;
How about that, hm?

FAV. BANDS: Hm... I like Skillet, Breaking Benjamin... Ayria... Disturbed, Korn, Metallica, Marilyn Manson, E Nomine, Ramstein, Oomph!, Zeromancer... and too much more to count. @_@;; Music = love?

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, beauty, music, laughing, being one's self, literature, dancing... Those are things that interest me.
I'm an artist. Usually covered in bits of charcoal or acrylic paint.
I love music, and you'd be hard pressed to hear the silence.
Laughing. I want to make people happy. Is that wrong? xD
I like being myself, and dancing to my own beat...
I move things around, I switch things up... I make my own styles.
Old literature is amazing. I got hooked on Shakespeare when I was 11 years old...
Dancing is just amazing, whether it's the Time Warp, or just frolicking...

PERSONALITY: Surprisingly hyper. I can have moments of anger, or sadness.... but they don't stick around. I prefer to laugh, do something stupid. I'd rather run into walls to make someone smile than mope around and whine... I can't stand seeing someone upset. My ultimate weakness... similar to kryptonite... but I'm more of the old Spiderman comics fan, myself. But anyways... I giggle. A lot.

PET PEEVES: Assumptions. For example? I've been stalked walking around lately. Some guy in a jeep will start throwing things when I walk at night, enjoying and talking a walk to the store... it's just around the corner. He screams "******** ICP!" out his window at us, then swings back to repeat. I have no idea why he does this... I personally don't enjoy the band, but have never mentioned nor insulted it. I have no stickers or propaganda... and he assumes based off appearance.
As do the mothers who shield their children away when they see a tall woman, boots and trench coat down to her ankles covered with buckles... a collar around her neck (though they miss the cute little silver bell I put on it)... I just. Erg. e.o;;

LIKES/DISLIKES: Kitties. I purr just like one, and tend to have a similar personality...
Sour candies. That's like my catnip, right there...
Hm... not sure what else to like... I've put too much already. @_@;;
And I don't have too many dislikes.

REASON FOR JOINING: Seems lovely. Caught my attention. Yes, please!

Lost in Nitemares Kioko

Phantom of A Martyr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:29 pm
NAME: Chris
APPEARANCE:Brown Skinned, 5'4, Black eyes(nearly)
FAV. BANDS:Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Marilyn Manson, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed, Korn, Evanescence, and many others (see my profile playlist)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Manga, Drawing, Poetry, Skateboarding, Electric Guitar
PERSONALITY:Thoughtful, and can be very nice unless you piss me off(and Im damn random XD)
PET PEEVES:Being accused of things I didnt do, people thinking the know me
LIKES/DISLIKES:Books,music,poetry, and my close friends and girlfriend are pretty much my life. I also love sushi >=O
REASON FOR JOINING: Meet new people  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:32 am
Lost in Nitemares Kioko
NAME: Call me Kitten or Kitty, if you please.

APPEARANCE: (( I have a few pictures on my profile, but... ))
I'm of German descent, half, to be direct. So I'm a natural blond.
Though I dyed it black... the roots are showing. e.o;;
I have blue eyes, and I tend to wear glasses. I'm near-sighted and blind without them. x3
I have snakebites, and I luff them.
I'm taller than average, too... 5'8''. Tall for a girl, so heh. x_x;;
How about that, hm?

FAV. BANDS: Hm... I like Skillet, Breaking Benjamin... Ayria... Disturbed, Korn, Metallica, Marilyn Manson, E Nomine, Ramstein, Oomph!, Zeromancer... and too much more to count. @_@;; Music = love?

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, beauty, music, laughing, being one's self, literature, dancing... Those are things that interest me.
I'm an artist. Usually covered in bits of charcoal or acrylic paint.
I love music, and you'd be hard pressed to hear the silence.
Laughing. I want to make people happy. Is that wrong? xD
I like being myself, and dancing to my own beat...
I move things around, I switch things up... I make my own styles.
Old literature is amazing. I got hooked on Shakespeare when I was 11 years old...
Dancing is just amazing, whether it's the Time Warp, or just frolicking...

PERSONALITY: Surprisingly hyper. I can have moments of anger, or sadness.... but they don't stick around. I prefer to laugh, do something stupid. I'd rather run into walls to make someone smile than mope around and whine... I can't stand seeing someone upset. My ultimate weakness... similar to kryptonite... but I'm more of the old Spiderman comics fan, myself. But anyways... I giggle. A lot.

PET PEEVES: Assumptions. For example? I've been stalked walking around lately. Some guy in a jeep will start throwing things when I walk at night, enjoying and talking a walk to the store... it's just around the corner. He screams "******** ICP!" out his window at us, then swings back to repeat. I have no idea why he does this... I personally don't enjoy the band, but have never mentioned nor insulted it. I have no stickers or propaganda... and he assumes based off appearance.
As do the mothers who shield their children away when they see a tall woman, boots and trench coat down to her ankles covered with buckles... a collar around her neck (though they miss the cute little silver bell I put on it)... I just. Erg. e.o;;

LIKES/DISLIKES: Kitties. I purr just like one, and tend to have a similar personality...
Sour candies. That's like my catnip, right there...
Hm... not sure what else to like... I've put too much already. @_@;;
And I don't have too many dislikes.

REASON FOR JOINING: Seems lovely. Caught my attention. Yes, please!
wow ur cool  

Demon_Kings_Angel

Hesitant Smoker

Lost in Nitemares Kioko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:52 pm
punkemorockercik
wow ur cool

-Grins.-
Awww, thank you, hun...
You're gonna make me blush, though....
I'm not all that great? Just me.
^/////^;;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:18 am
I don't think i introduced myself yet

NAME: Milo
APPEARANCE: pretty much kist like my avi, minus the dandidoodad spore, pora ice, plant thing, and wings. plus a few more curves
FAV. BANDS: *shrug* definitely like disturbed and fall out boy, metallica, fozzy, creed. and so many more
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: art, in all it's forms, and making stuff (crafting mostly and cosplay)
PERSONALITY: i dunno how to describe it, i'm pretty laid back
PET PEEVES: hmm, i let you know as you do them. mostly close mindedness, greed and people that have no respect for what's others, whether it be their time, their space or their belongings
LIKES/DISLIKES: anything sweet candy cookies cakes, my shidokun, my friends, uuhhhhhhh pizza, and chinese food *laugh* nachoes, invader zim
Dislikes: hmmm, *shrug* i'll have to point those out as they come along
REASON FOR JOINING: i want to meet people like me mostly, get a few more friends who are into the same things  

Milo-Bveyele

kultz

Skilled Hunter

1,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 pm
NAME: Andrew
APPEARANCE: 1,90 m, green eyes
FAV. BANDS: Rammstein, 69 eyes, Gackt job
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Programming, game design, cars
PERSONALITY: typical
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: computers, cars, good music, gothic/drugs
REASON FOR JOINING: I like gothic

Sorry for my bad english.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:31 pm
kultz
NAME: Andrew
APPEARANCE: 1,90 m, green eyes
FAV. BANDS: Rammstein, 69 eyes, Gackt job
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Programming, game design, cars
PERSONALITY: typical
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: computers, cars, good music, gothic/drugs
REASON FOR JOINING: I like gothic

Sorry for my bad english.
What other langauge/langauges do you speak? smile  

Henneth Annun
Captain

kultz

Skilled Hunter

1,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:30 pm
Russian, Latvian and Polish smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:24 pm
NAME: Just please call me Chey (it's pronounced like "shy"..it's not my real name, just a nickname )
APPEARANCE:5'3 and a half. Average body type. Black hair, brown eyes, I'm half caucasian half Mexican so I have light skin with a slight tint of some darker shade..
FAV. BANDS: Cradle of Filth! also: Arch Enemy, the Black Dahlia Murder... I love metal! but I also enjoy punk and classical. (Love bands like Operation Ivy, the Adicts, The Misfits, Voo Doo Glow skulls... theres more but I wanted to make this quick...) Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Bach, Debussy...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: MUSIC!! (both creating and listening) I can play a number of instruments and am still learning to play others. I like playing video games, reading, hiking, fishing, and camping out (preferably at the beach)
PERSONALITY: meh... you tell me...?
PET PEEVES: I hate it when people snore!!
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love candy and pastries, wisdom, intellegent conversations, art of many different forms, dreams (including nightmares)... idk get to know me by PMing me or send me comments. Oh I really DISLIKE People who are close-minded and brutally judgemental. Conceitedness is also on the list of nays!
REASON FOR JOINING: To electronically interact with interesting people, of course.  

CemeteryPirate

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:14 pm
kultz
Russian, Latvian and Polish smile
Very cool. smile

I can't speak any of those yet. My grandmother knows Russian and some Polish though...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games