Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:19 pm
Nightbane laughed out loud. "Even if I could do that I still wouldn't. You are a very ignorant...demon." Nightbane had caught his scent. He may have been wrong about the demon part. He lied about Valdamt though. He wasn't stronger than him but he had other methods to kill. He just wanted this guy to go away and leave him and his life alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:27 pm
Ikasu laughed with him. "Ah, well... I guess you want to do this the hard way, no?" he said, smiling. "it's always the hard way.... but since I'm so generous, I will give you two days to decide... I'll be watching... and I'll be leaving signs as well..." he walked away. "I'll be seeing you in two days." he said as he dissapeared into the wind.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:29 pm
she walks inside "oh wait....i cant tell anyone, darn it" (gtg, lil bro wants to get on)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:32 pm
(Lol, ok.)

Nightbane whispered to the wind, "I don't need two days. I could just kill you now." Nightbane walked away.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:38 pm
Ikasu appeared on a tree top, smiling a bit deviously. "Ah.... you think you can?" he laughed. "I don't like to brag... but I am stronger than I look... the reason why i don't kill the king myself is for a stupid curse I have.... I can't kill him without dying myself...." he said, crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:41 pm
"Thinking? Thinking is just a formality." Nightbane instantly pulled out his crossbow and fired 6 shots at him and reloaded. "Knowing is a little more deadly."  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:46 pm
Ikasugot hit by all six and turned into a dark substance falling onto the ground. He quickly regenerated, wearing a malicious smile. "Don't tempt me, William.... i don't hurt you because I am in need of your services..." he quickly disapeared and appeared behind him in a blink of an eye. HE placed one of his extended claws on his neck, as he holded him tihgtly. "Don't do something you will regret now..." he whispered in his ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:50 pm
Nightbane became very solemn. "My whole life is a regret of god. So I guess I can't disappoint him any more. If you hadn't threatened Bella I may have actually remained calm, however I still would not have taken you up on your offer." Nightbane chagned into his hybrid form and turned and swung his claw at Ikasu's neck.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:56 pm
(Sorry If I'm godmodding, but there's a reason! XD I'll try not to make it seem 'I"M IMMORTAL! HEAR ME ROAR!" sorry for the inconvinience XD)Ikasu got hit on the neck and he backed away holding it with his hand. "Hm... ah... that stings..." he said as he rubbed his neck, quickly regenerating. "Oh... ou don't care about Bella, dont you?" he said, as he stood there on the defensive, blocking and dodging almost every blow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:12 pm
Woah. Sub machine guns? ... That's a lot louder than i thought. You talk my language, dude! (Thanks to years of Goldeneye 64 and Perfect Dark X3) I'm hispanic, and, with a weird side of Chileno (another type of hispanic, ignore me XD Puerto rican and chileno. People call me a 'gringo' for my white coloring, while my family has many tanned people in it X3. I feel stupid... I only know english and spanish, but that's because i get frustrated easily learning a 3rd language. Except a few words.

And the fact that people see me and call me "Hi! HITLER!" (not spelled right to show the fact that they say it horribly) to annoy the hell out of me. I just need the blue eyes and i'm a german ... oo;

Damn.. i read through 5 pages of interesting rp. Yummy

Oh yeah.. B.

-Juno nods at the good news of the Mage, and smiles at Tomoe.-

In the time that had passed, Juno could be found sleeping in a different bed, in Tomoe's room. When Tomoe and Juno had exited the room, a royal chef was holding a platter with some delicius fish served on a plate. He had taken the fish, out of costumary tradition to snatch food, and had taken a big bite out of the left fin. Apparently, this type of fish had an intricate poison vein in it's body, and what he ate made him suffer from a harsh headache. Bidding Tomoe a drowsy farewell (for now), he had been let into the bed to rest and recover.

In his dreams, Juno could see a beautifull angel floating, long white hair billowing in the air, but the place that sourounded him was dark. The Angel's wings turned into a horrible shadow, and the angel would scream loudly, as many sharp cristals would impale him, and then she would grab him and turn him into stone, killing him and waking him up with a sudden gasp.

"...No sign of Esuna... oh... she's training...' he muttered to himself, still with a headache.  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:14 pm
(No I don't mind. In fact I prefer you do it so I don't ruin anything you are planning. Sorry I was gone I had to get something to eat.)

"Your wrong. I care for her so much that I am not willing to see her get hurt. And that's both physically and emotionally. See if I kill her father, than that would be emotionally and if I let you harm her than that is physically. My solution...kill you and no problem." Nightbane swung again but missed and realized he was right about being stronger than he looked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:19 pm
Ikasu smiled a bit as he grabbed Nightbane by the neck with one hand, lifted him up a few inches and grinned. "Ah... but the question is: can you kill me?" he said, tightening his grip on Nightbane's neck. "I'm not that easy to kill.... I'm a demon. We don't die so easily," he said, laughing.

Tomoe cuddled in the bedsheets, snoring softly. Her cat ears twitched when she heard him wake up but she kept sleeping soundly. (Since cats are so lazy X3)  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:23 pm
Nightbane just laughed. "Maybe I can't kill you as a hybrid. But that's not all I am.." Nightbane looked at the confusion on Ikasu's face.

(I'm starting to think I'm the only non-hispanic guy in this rp XD jk. I hate stereotypes. Germans are actually pretty cool but because of one guy their races are thought worse than blacks were in the 1950's at times. Oh well. I only get called a guiney whop. It's a smart alec term used to describe Irish people and Italians.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:25 pm
Ikasu raised an eyebrow at his comment. "Oh really...?" he said, as he let go of his neck, dropping him onto the ground. "What else are you then..?" he said, feeling interested.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:27 pm
Something was watching them both fight. What was simply the shadow of a person kept looking, a small glint of a smile. "Ikasu. You're breaking out treaty so easily?" a masked man came, his body completely hidden by a large robe, and his mask has the shape of a small figure, with it's hands and legs hung on strings. "Already opening up the toys before it's christmas?" he asks, taking another step.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games