Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:57 pm
she stood up "ouch.....thanks" she stretched, her back pain slowly going away  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:00 pm
Aprilbaby1

"So, who were those guys?" he asked, walking up to her to make sure she was okay.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:00 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
She gets up and starts running to where Angelita and Cordire were fighting. Her hair completely cobered in snow. "Dammit...." she said as she arrived.

"Why hello there," he said, smiling at her. "Careful, don't wanna step in any blood, do ya?"

Tanya frowned a bit, and shivers slightly. "..... Did you get rid of everybody?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:03 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
She gets up and starts running to where Angelita and Cordire were fighting. Her hair completely cobered in snow. "Dammit...." she said as she arrived.

"Why hello there," he said, smiling at her. "Careful, don't wanna step in any blood, do ya?"

Tanya frowned a bit, and shivers slightly. "..... Did you get rid of everybody?"

(OMFG GAIA HATES ME! T-T)
"Yeah, I believe so," he said, turning to smile at her.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:04 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"So, who were those guys?" he asked, walking up to her to make sure she was okay.
"you dont want to know" she said walking ahead of them  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:04 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012

(OMFG GAIA HATES ME! T-T)
"Yeah, I believe so," he said, turning to smile at her.

(But you're online as repressed too..)
She smiled at him slightly. "Aww.... you didn't leave any for me? I'm not THAT weak you know...."

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 pm
(Some freakin' glitch or sometin'...)
"Actually, I do want to know," he said, following Angelita. "And I don't think you're weak, Tanya."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:07 pm
Arage
"Actually, I do want to know," he said, following Angelita. "And I don't think you're weak, Tanya."
"well im not saying" she sighs "i need to be alone" she closed her eyes and turned into petals, the wind carried off the petals, sending her away  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:08 pm
Arage

(oh... 0o; weird)
Tanya nods a bit. "You better not..." she says as she follows both of them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
"well im not saying" she sighs "i need to be alone" she closed her eyes and turned into petals, the wind carried off the petals, sending her away

"Why do I bother...she doesn't want to be friends with me..." he said, sighing.  

Arage

Arage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:09 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage

(oh... 0o; weird)

"So...seems she doesn't want to talk to me...what do you wanna do?" he asked, looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:10 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage

"Why do I bother...she doesn't want to be friends with me..." he said, sighing.
"thats not it its just.....i need some time to think" she said as the wind, she sighs and lands by the waterfall "why do i even bother fighting back" she said walking behind the waterfall "their just going to kill everyone anyways, why dont i just go with them"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:11 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

(oh... 0o; weird)

"So...seems she doesn't want to talk to me...what do you wanna do?" he asked, looking at her.

"I want to find a warm place.... I hate the cold..." she said, still getting the snow ut of her hair. "Angelita used snow to keep my away... now I'm soaked, and cold..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:12 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

(oh... 0o; weird)

"I want to find a warm place.... I hate the cold..." she said, still getting the snow ut of her hair. "Angelita used snow to keep my away... now I'm soaked, and cold..."

"Could go back to the hot spring or something..." he said, trying to think of a warm place.  

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:14 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

(oh... 0o; weird)

"Could go back to the hot spring or something..." he said, trying to think of a warm place.

She blushed at the thought of the hot springs. "Uh... erm... I..uh..." really red.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games