Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

badluckkat-13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:49 pm

"they call them selfs the luna clan and theres hundreds of them so many werepyers have fallen dead by them" the boy said quickly
kat looked at bane "who is this guy and how does he know?" she asked him noticeing it was a bad idea 2 kill him now but she still held tight 2 her knife
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:56 pm

Bane growled then looked at kat, "he's my nephew" he said "and i need to go get to my village i dont know how there stronger then us but they will suffer under my wrath" he shook his. (gtg)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:05 pm

(aww now i got nothing 2 do D: )
"shouldnt we wait till morning these kids look tired" kat said looking at them more closely they ovously came here as fast as they could,kat stood up "we cant wake everyone so early lets let them rest then we can head there together" kat said inviteing them in
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:36 am

(lolz)

Echo shifts in her sleep, the baby making noises and was going to cry before sneezing and falling back asleep.

Strike half wakes up and looks around, he groggily says kat before falling back asleep

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:41 am

(dont laugh at me!!! i am your fatheh!! =~= )
kat watched as the 4 kids walked in and sat up right against the wall after a while she relized they were asleep so she crept back over 2 were strike was and she layed down beside him peting alex gently "bane go back 2 sleep" she whsipered
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:27 pm

(Someone told me that Bob was killed via PM, so I guess I might as well not come back. Bye.)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:05 pm

(NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! we just killed bob not scott!! hes alive dont leave echo D: you just had a ******** baby!!!)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:00 pm

Bane went to sleep with rose.http://s.gaiaonline.com/images/template/button/submit_submit.gif

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:25 pm

(?)
morning came slowly and cant stretched as she got up before everyone and she crept over 2 the 4 lil kids still lined up against the wall and she shook them gently wakeing them up then she went over 2 bane and rose she kicked bane makeing him wake up then she went over 2 echo and scott and she pushed them out of bed she was laughing as she did all this then she went over 2 strike and alex she picked alex up and she woke strike up gently
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:32 pm

Bane glared at her, "what the hell" he said starting to get up and shook rose awake. She yawned and looked at him, "good morning love". Bane looked strange at her for a second, "what?" he went then remembered, "oh ya sorry im not awake yet" rose giggled at him.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

badluckkat-13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:42 pm

"you 2 behave" kat said sternly 2 them as she rocked alex back and forth giveing him small chinks of rabbit
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Bane walked out side and took out his cigarettes, "man its been stressful" he said taking one out and lighting it. He coughed on the first puff, "man its been a while" he said taking another and then blowing it out.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:59 pm

kat walked outside with him and toke the cigerate "dont you dare with so many kids and babies around with sesitive noses" kat said pointing 2 alex on the floor and elizabeth "no come inside we have 2 plan for when were leaveing for your village "she said takeing the rest of the pack of cigs she threw them away (haha im so mean i hate people that smoke)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Bane looked at her, "what are you me mother " he said digging out the cigs and looking at them, still good." he put them away and just stuck one in his mouth, "so what should we do" i can fly everyone there.. we'll have to walk"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:19 pm

kat nodded "we can all run actully the kids i hope can keep up me and echo will carry the babies "kat said gathering alex back up then she looked at the young ones "what are your names?" she asked
"im luna" said the girl
"im inari and this is luke" said one of the boys
"then theres banes nephew ok and all of you are well fed for now right?" kar asked them and they nodded
"ok then lets get going"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games