Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:36 pm
AHHHHHHHHHHHH gonk *tries to get away from the cat with the scalpel  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:25 pm
"Depends," Firetiger answers Aya simply. She stands up and looks at the kitchen doorway, seeing only the opposite side of the room from the black cat as she turns. "Who's dying this time?" the neko calmly asks, then starts walking to the ongoing surgery.  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:50 pm
Talim656
*Talim cuts very precisely, yet she shouldn't even be performing the surgery as she's not a licensed professional and I'm pretty sure this isn't what to do with a stroke XD*
No, no! Don't scream Snowy, I'll make it all better! Sorry, I have no anesthetics. Oh wow, oh wow! I don't think that much blood's s'pposed to pour out!~

Looking at the ninja cat she quirks an eyebrow. "Why have you been absent from my Guild? Also you should be aware that I am now a Lady of Nekobito. Also you should probably come with us, as it seems like someone's trying to kill Spartan. Or something." She sighs and wanders off into the kitchen after the tigress. "You know I was doing a good job ignoring all that, until you walked i-" Staring in shock at the crazy looking Tama wielding a scalpel with a bleeding Spartan trying to escape her clutches. "Just what the HELL is going on here?! Who said you get to kill Spartan without me?!" gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:08 pm
*Waves to the ninja cat*
Hey!
^^  

Amara Su

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:13 pm
oh neat a ninja! Nice pajamas...I have a nicer pair but those are pretty spiffy as well XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:35 pm
*Leans back in the couch*

Neat new look, Elz.
^^  

Amara Su

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:01 pm
You look pretty spiffy as well biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:28 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Talim656
*Talim cuts very precisely, yet she shouldn't even be performing the surgery as she's not a licensed professional and I'm pretty sure this isn't what to do with a stroke XD*
No, no! Don't scream Snowy, I'll make it all better! Sorry, I have no anesthetics. Oh wow, oh wow! I don't think that much blood's s'pposed to pour out!~

Looking at the ninja cat she quirks an eyebrow. "Why have you been absent from my Guild? Also you should be aware that I am now a Lady of Nekobito. Also you should probably come with us, as it seems like someone's trying to kill Spartan. Or something." She sighs and wanders off into the kitchen after the tigress. "You know I was doing a good job ignoring all that, until you walked i-" Staring in shock at the crazy looking Tama wielding a scalpel with a bleeding Spartan trying to escape her clutches. "Just what the HELL is going on here?! Who said you get to kill Spartan without me?!" gonk

*Staples him to the ground and throws a scalpel to Aya* Oh, I'm terribly sorry for being rude.~  

Talim656

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:14 pm
*Sweatdrops as she manages to duck out of the way, before pulling the scapel from a nearby wall.* You know it's not nice to throw objects at people's faces, much less sharp ones. Now why exactly are you trying to kill Spartan, and why didn't you tell me about it first? I am one of the rulers of this Guild now, and killing someone without me just isn't proper, much less without getting permission first. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:28 pm
Elzingaiv
You look pretty spiffy as well biggrin
*Pats the spot beside her*
Have a seat...unless you'd like to peek over the top of the bar to see where all that blood is coming from.
XD  

Amara Su

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 pm
*sits next to Amara-chan* No interest at all...the less I know the better. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:24 am
Ayanami Rei First Child

"Mostly the same reason ive been absent here. simply havent had time, been busy in RP guilds or with other sites" I follow, changing to humanoid form on the way. When I reach the kitchen I stare blankly at the scene before pulling out a proper medkit and starting to close up the wound from the scalpel.  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:48 am
"Well just because you have other places, doesn't mean you should neglect these awesome places. Besides at the Guild where I own you, things have been getting extra active and crazy recently! It's back to how I like it" She grins at the ninja, before quirking an eyebrow at him helping. "I didn't realize you were so proficient with medicine. Although usually I like to get all the fact before I completely heal someone, on the chance that they may have deserved some or all of it..." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:47 pm
Firetiger silently peers into the kitchen from just outside the doorway, a hint of sadness in her eyes for the snow leopard neko stapled to the floor.  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:09 pm
"That reminds me...are you...feeling okay? I mean it's not like you to perform illegal surgery and attempt to kill one of our members Talim. So I have to ask if you have been sleep deprived...got into contact with an evil supernatural creature...or just what exactly is wrong with you" She sighs and shakes her head. Just what was this Guild coming to when the nekos tried to kill one another randomly.  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games