Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:02 pm
Arcanasylvana
Arcanasylvana
I DID breed the new Black Dragon sprite!!!! 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And one old Black Dragon Sprite

I prefer the new one anyway
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:29 pm
Arcanasylvana
Arcanasylvana
I DID breed the new Black Dragon sprite!!!! 3nodding

And one old Black Dragon Sprite

blaugh Congrats on them both, Arca! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:30 pm
Muffin Truffle
Willa-Wisp
Muffin Truffle
Maybe this prompt only pops up depending on the browser you use. I use firefox and I get the prompt.

I got the prompt with this last egg drop. Funny thing was I got it when the egg was already taken (message I got when I pressed "OK"). When I got the guardian egg with this egg drop, I didn't get the prompt message. It went immediately to the code page.

Curiouser and curiouser. neutral

Damn people hacking the cave. I wouldn't doubt it.

Hope not but never know these days. Grrrr! evil  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:06 pm
Willa-Wisp
Muffin Truffle
Willa-Wisp
Muffin Truffle
Maybe this prompt only pops up depending on the browser you use. I use firefox and I get the prompt.

I got the prompt with this last egg drop. Funny thing was I got it when the egg was already taken (message I got when I pressed "OK"). When I got the guardian egg with this egg drop, I didn't get the prompt message. It went immediately to the code page.

Curiouser and curiouser. neutral

Damn people hacking the cave. I wouldn't doubt it.

Hope not but never know these days. Grrrr! evil

Yeah... that would... suck a**...  

CORNFLICKER

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:26 pm
ok so, I keep a thread now,. and I think I should tell people about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:28 pm
i just got some new eggs please click

Im just eggysitting this guys eggs

my incubator
http://dragcave.net/incubators/incubator_ventess.png
supposed to be  

ganiamor

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:31 pm
*gives a happy cackle*
I have a pair of Guardian dragons! One male and one female.
*dances in a circle*
Yay! My desire came true!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:38 pm
Ddraig Asheart
*gives a happy cackle*
*dances in a circle*

*high fives*YEAH!!!!!

I have a male, and am hoping the second egg will be female.  

CORNFLICKER

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:49 pm
Muffin Truffle
Ddraig Asheart
*gives a happy cackle*
*dances in a circle*

*high fives*YEAH!!!!!

*grabs and dances with for a second*
Just my perfect luck that the two eggs I get are opposite genders! Now I don't have to be hunting more...I can focus on breeding the alternates.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:06 pm
Willa-Wisp

I checked your scroll and your views/clicks ratios are fine. None of your babies and eggs currently showing are sick. Your fogged hatchling was hidden when I put it in the Incubator.

The eggs you lost before joining didn't receive enough views within a week and subsequently died.

Right now, things are fine with your group. And we'll do everything we can to keep them that way. 3nodding biggrin

Those numbers are actually okay? @__@ Like I thought it was outrageous numbers. XD!! But it was my mint and white who became sick. It just seemed a little odd to me with such high views for me and then i looked at other dragons and they had, like, 800 views and around the same unique as me. But if it's normal with the thousands in views then I'm sorry for complaining; I had no idea. XD

Yeah, I lost more then my fair share of eggs due to not enough views, which is what made me decide to use Gaia to walk them. ^^!

But thank you. =D  

Amethye

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:14 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Muffin Truffle
Ddraig Asheart
*gives a happy cackle*
*dances in a circle*

*high fives*YEAH!!!!!

*grabs and dances with for a second*
Just my perfect luck that the two eggs I get are opposite genders! Now I don't have to be hunting more...I can focus on breeding the alternates.

Yay for you!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:15 pm
Amethye
Willa-Wisp

I checked your scroll and your views/clicks ratios are fine. None of your babies and eggs currently showing are sick. Your fogged hatchling was hidden when I put it in the Incubator.

The eggs you lost before joining didn't receive enough views within a week and subsequently died.

Right now, things are fine with your group. And we'll do everything we can to keep them that way. 3nodding biggrin

Those numbers are actually okay? @__@ Like I thought it was outrageous numbers. XD!! But it was my mint and white who became sick. It just seemed a little odd to me with such high views for me and then i looked at other dragons and they had, like, 800 views and around the same unique as me. But if it's normal with the thousands in views then I'm sorry for complaining; I had no idea. XD

Yeah, I lost more then my fair share of eggs due to not enough views, which is what made me decide to use Gaia to walk them. ^^!

But thank you. =D

I wouldn't worry about your views. Most of my dragons get 6000 views, give or take, before they mature.  

CORNFLICKER

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:37 pm
Update............

Mature:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatch:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:10 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Update............

Mature:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatch:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was wondering where my bunch went. rofl

Will be adding some more in a little bit. Thanks, Beady! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Lufira

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:12 pm
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games