Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was still talking when he spotted Loki moving through the crowd. Freezing, he watched for a moment. Loki looked wonderful. He hadn’t expected the god to go with pirate, but now he was glad that he had. And he wasn’t the only one looking at Loki. Most people simply glanced at him as he passed, but there was a good number of people who openly stared, both out of surprise of who it was and out of open appreciation. Slowly standing, he moved over to Loki. “Hey babe.” He said slowly, looking the god over yet again. Reaching out, he took Loki’s hand and smirked. “You look rather dashing Captain.” He said teasingly, bringing loki’s hand up to kiss. Tony almost felt bad for just putting on the red and gold leather armor and not putting in more work.

((Well it sounds great from the description alone. ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:29 am
MDaylus

Loki moved through the crowd trying to search out his mate or one of the Avengers but there seemed to be so many people. He became quite aware quickly of those that were staring at him and believed they were staring because of who he was. It made the god anxious and he almost used the bond to find Tony when the man appeared. Loki breathed a breath of relief when the man was there taking his hand. Hearing the man say he looked rather dashing and calling him Captain Loki chuckled. Then the man was kissing his hand a slight blush dusted his cheeks. "Tony..." he murmured. It was then that he looked the man over noting the red and gold and was surprised to find that it was not the man's Iron man armor but the armor he had had requested to have made in Asgard. Giving a hum of appreciation he stepped forward. "However did you get that on without help?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the blush. Seeing Loki look him over, Tony stepped away a bit to show him. The armor fit well, making him look a little taller than he was. Chuckling at the question, he crossed his arms. “I am an intelligent man.” He pointed out before shrugging. “And Thor helped me with a few pieces. I swear, it’s nearly as complicated as my suit, and it doesn’t tie itself on.” He said slowly, picking at one of the laces on his arms. “I just figured you may enjoy actually getting to see me in it at least once.” He said. Stepping close, he leaned up and pecked Loki’s lips. “Are you ready to meet some people, or do you just want to people watch for a bit?’ he asked softly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony stepped back to allow the god to admire him. Raising an eyebrow when the man proclaimed to be intelligent when asked how he had managed to get the armor on. Hearing that Thor had helped Tony caused a smirk to appear and the god to nod. "I did not think you had done it yourself, without my magic I can not." Loki stated. When Tony continued to say that he had thought Loki would like to see him in the armor at least once the god smiled. "I do enjoy the sight of you in it." Loki purred moving to receive the slight kiss. "I am ready to meet some instead of watching myself be stared at."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:01 am
Alikia Tsuki

“They’re only staring because you look so good.” Tony replied. “You may not see it, but I can tell, half of them trying to figure out how they can steal you away.” He smirked, arm wrapped around Loki’s waist possessively. “Now come on, I’ll introduce you to Charles.” Leading Loki over, he introduced the god to the mutant. “This is Professor Charles Xavier. Leader of the X-Men, one of the most powerful mutants in the world, and all around genius.” Tony smiled. Charles sat a little straighter in his chair, smiling at Loki and extending a hand. “I’ve been told about you. Tony and the other Avengers seem to be rather fond of you.” He said slowly, settling back into his chair once he’d shook Loki’s hand. Elbows resting on the armrests, he linked his fingers in front of himself. “The fact that you managed to snag Tony has been all the talk at my school.” Tony sniffed at that. “Oh not you too.” He grumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned in disagreement when Tony stated that those that were staring were only doing so because he looked good. Or that he didn't see it but half of them were going to try and steal him, it was just something had a hard time believing. Relaxing into the arm around his waist he allowed Tony to lead him towards where Bruce seemed to be sitting with another man, this one much older than either Tony or Bruce and who seemed to be sitting in an odd wheeled chair. Loki observed as the man sat a bit straighter but did not stand, he could assume that the man could not stand with the way he used his arms and how weak his legs looked. It was a curious thing to Loki however. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Tony has also told me a bit about you." Loki responded shaking the man's hand. He smiled a bit when the man's next words caused Tony to grumble. "It is as much of a surprise to me as it is to them I am sure." Loki responded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tightened his arm around Loki slightly at his words, but slowly led him to two chairs beside Charles, the professor moving his chair back a bit to be able to see everyone well. Charles chuckled at the god’s words, giving a wry smile after. “You are surprised by my condition. Has no one on Asgard ever lost the use of one or several of their limbs?” Charles asked slowly. Tony smirked. “Remember babe. Charles can read minds.” He reminded the god. “I can, but I do try not to pry. People often think very loudly though, it is like overhearing conversation in passing, some things I can’t help but hear.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki sat in the chair Tony led him to still watching Charles. When the man before him commented on his surprise of his condition Loki grew far more surprised. He had thought he had guarded it from his features but when Tony said to remember that the man could read minds it made sense. "It is not often that we see anyone without a limb. Most warriors would prefer to be dead than to be a burden on their family or friends. Most die in battle." Loki stated. "I can seal my mind from yours if that will help you." Loki offered when the man said that people tended to think too loud. He also did not want someone in his head and having someone not his mate in his head made him think too much of Sif.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles smiled at Loki’s surprise. Shaking his head at the offer to seal his mind, Charles sighed. “Not to sound conceited, but I doubt that would work. Especially since you share…..thoughts and emotions I suppose, with Tony. Even the slightest cracks and I hear you.” He said slowly. “But don’t worry. I have no intention of invading your thoughts or listening in, I have been around long enough to have developed…..selective hearing of thoughts.” He offered.

Bruce had watched the whole thing with amusement. “You really don’t have to worry Loki. Tony is the most paranoid person I know and Charles doesn’t bother him.’ He offered, Tony rolling his eyes in response. “But just so you know what you’re dealing with, Charles is powerful enough that if he uses a machine that was designed for him, he can hear the thoughts of every person on the earth.”

Charles looked to Bruce, a bit bemused that the scientist was sharing that information, but nodded to show it was true. “I can…..again, something I do only when needed. But I must say, the minds of those….not of this earth, are rather fascinating. They shine out a little brighter. Perhaps because I am merely unused to them. But they have been rather intriguing over the past few years.” Shifting a bit, he shook his head, dismissing the subject. “But on the topic of my physical limitations, I suppose I can see where your culture would be rather harsh for people of limited capabilities, but on Earth, at least in modern times, there are many people who live without use of one, several, or even all of their limbs, some people without one or several of their senses even.” He explained. “We make innovations to allow us to be little to no burden.” He said, motioning to the wheels of his chair. “Though there are some things we can’t manage, like for me, stairs due tend to pose a problem.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned again when the man said his blocking his own mind would not work against the man. When the man went on to explain that it was because he shared his thoughts and emotions with Tony that even the littlest crack would let him in but to not worry because he had no intention of listening to his thoughts did make the god any less worried. He wanted to argue that he could manipulate his magic to keep things from happening even going so far as to shield Tony. He calmed when Bruce spoke up until the man said that there was a machine. "It seems like a lot of power for one person." Loki stated looking to Charles. He was glad to hear the man say that he only used it when necessary. "Our minds appear different to you?" Loki questioned suddenly more curious.

Listening to the man speak about Midgard had many advances that allowed those with disabilities to not be a burden. "I suppose different realms different cultures. Asgard is a race of warriors and not much else so there are little advancements in medical." Loki replied. "It is why I believe Midgard and Asgard should open trade. I believe there are many things that could be beneficial to both realms such as medical advancements." Loki explained.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles nodded at Loki’s question. “All minds are different, unique, but certain groups share certain characteristics. Mutants tend to shine blue or white, humans without mutant abilities have other colors, some groups tend to have brighter, stronger minds, some seem to be fading. Aliens in general tend to shine brighter, like a beacon. That is why I overheard your thoughts when you approached, I wasn’t quite prepared to turn my mind elsewhere.” He explained.

When Loki mentioned trade with Earth, Charles arched a brow. “is that so? It certainly would be an interesting opportunity. I would think there would be little of interest on Earth for Asgardians though. We’re mortals with no inherit abilities as a whole.” He said slowly. “But I do suppose the cultural exchange would flourish.”

“It would be interesting, but I think that’s a long way off though.” Tony chimed in. “We’d have to get the majority of humans to agree to something like that, and you know how politics are.” Charles frowned slightly at that, but gave a small nod. His disappointment was interrupted by someone else approaching. A man covered in blue fur slowly came up, looking over the group. “I hope I’m not interrupting.” He said slowly. Tony stood with a small smile. “Of course not. How are you Beast?” he greeted, shaking his hand. “I’m doing fine. I just wanted to thank you for this. Most of the people here needed this distraction.” He smiled, revealing sharp white teeth. “It’s not a problem.” Tony said before looking to Loki. “Lo, babe, meet Hank McCoy, also goes by Beast. He’s one of Charles’ mutants.” He said, smirking, wondering what Loki’s reaction would be.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened intently as Charles went on to explain how all minds were different. He had never been strong in the magics of the mind but Tony had told him that those like Charles did not have magic that their powers stemed from mutations in their biology. None the less learning how at least one of the group saw things interested the god to no end. "Aliens?" Loki questioned. Hearing that his mind tended to shine brighter and that was why his thoughts had been heard when he approached had the god nodding. Not being prepared for something stronger than what you were used to was understandable. "Your medicine would be of interest at the very least. I find Midgard quite interesting and offering a lot but most of Asgard does not agree with me." Loki stated. He nodded once more when Charles continued to say that the cultural change would flourish and when Tony spoke about it being a long way off. It was true while his mother was making head way there would be alot of politics involved.

Loki twisted as he heard another approaching and was once more surprised by the person approaching. He had not expected the furry blue giant of a man. He reminded the god a bit of the Hulk with the amount of muscles he saw. Watching as Tony stood with a smile Loki himself shrunk into his seat a bit. It seemed the man before him merely wanted to speak with Tony and Loki would not make himself known unless he needed to. He did not need to be tossed across the floor because of a misunderstanding especially with the child within his belly. Green eyes met brown when Tony looked to Loki and the god knew he could not remain hidden. When Tony introduced the man Loki stood still a bit unsure. "It is nice to meet you, Tony has told me about you as well." Loki stated holding out his hand. He most certainly did not want to offend anyone and if this went bad he had his magic wrapped around him at the ready.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:23 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Aliens is a general term we use for people not of Earth.” Bruce provided to Loki’s question.

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s nervousness before reaching over to sooth him across the bond. “Don’t be scared. Hank is one of the kindest, most polite, and patient men in this room. He may look intimidating, but he’s still a human. Don’t judge him solely by his looks. Just like I didn’t judge you for your Jotun form.” He whispered across the bond, chiding Loki a bit. He understood though. Hank was intimidating to meet when unprepared, but he was unjustly judged like so many others.

Hank flashed another smile, giving Loki’s hand a firm shake, though nowhere near hard or painful. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He said lightly. “I wasn’t sure if you and your brother would actually attend. I didn’t know if Asgardians knew about human holidays, or if they would be willing to attend. but it is nice that both of you decided to join in the festivities.” He said lightly. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I see some food that is simply calling my name.” he said, nodding to them noth and moving past Charles toward some tables set up with food, patting the man’s shoulder as he passed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:54 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Bruce when the man explained that Aliens was a term they used for those not of Midgard. Looking back to Tony as the man soothed and chided him through the bond. 'I am not scared.' Loki argued. He hadn't really been judging the man before him on his looks more on his size and what he could potentially do. The smile that Hank flashed him had Loki giving a small smile back. "We know about some from your realms past history but much has changed since we last visited. I am always willing to experience new things." Loki responded when Hank said he hadn't been sure if he and Thor would attend. Stepping out of the man's way when he said there was food calling his name. Returning the nod offered he watched as Hank retreated past Charles giving the man a pat on the shoulder as he went. It was clear that the two were good friends.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wrapped an arm around Loki as Hank walked away. ‘See? Your Jotun form isn’t overly surprising to us. We can look like that.’ He joked, looking around, trying to see if he spotted anyone else for his example. ‘Or that.’ He said, motioning towards where The Thing stood. Pulling Loki back to where they’s been sitting, he moved his arm around Loki’s shoulders, halfway thinking about pulling him into his lap but decided against it to not embarrass Loki somehow.

Charles smiled as they sat again. “You do not have to try and keep me company.” He said lightly, Tony shaking his head. “I don’t mind.” Tony replied. “Besides the party hasn’t been going on long enough to be really fun yet.” He joked. His humor faded slightly when he spotted someone else approaching. “Reed.” Bruce greeted happily, shaking the man’s hand. “Hello Bruce.” He greeted, sitting down as well, nodding to Charles and Tony. “Loki, this is Reed Richards…..leader of the Fantastic Four.” Bruce introduced.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games