Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Movies, Television & Entertainment
What You Listening To Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:31 pm

The Living Daylights - Gasoline

Love classic rock lately... good thing my Supernatural S1 [and soon S2] soundtrack provides ample classic rock. biggrin Love this song.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:11 am

Ash - Petrol

I've noticed you've been listening to less KMFDM. razz

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 am

Blue Öyster Cult - Fire of Unknown Origin

I've also noticed that. o.< I get my KMFDM fix via my phone now... sometimes. xd
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:31 am

Bardo Pond - Transistor

I've been listening to lots of KMFDM at work lately. biggrin
Mainly because I can't be bothered skipping songs, and I have more songs by KMFDM than any other band.

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:38 am

Jen Titus - O Death [okay, not classic rock. From an SPN promo.]

Hahah. xd Yeah. I think KMFDM take up most of the songs on my microSD card...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:03 am

Hilltop Hoods - Simmy and the Gravyspitter

I need to get rid of the remixes that I have more than once by KMFDM, because I have special editions of their CDs, and I have the singles, then I have them on the Extra series, so it means almost every song that comes on is by KMFDM. I also have too much Front Line Assembly and Pearl Jam. xd

Argh Mirror's Edge is pissing me off! I'm sick of games in general! If it wasn't my dvd player I'd sell my PS3. xd

The Bullgod

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:58 am

Radiohead - Sail to the Moon

Don't use it as a PS3 then? xp
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:02 am

Zeahorse - Victim

Oh, I won't. xd
Or I'll play games that are just fun with no real goals, haha.

Woo, Zeahorse are getting me into a show that costs almost $90 for free! I don't even care about The Dead Weather, so I'm glad I'm not paying.

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Rush - Fly By Night

I wanna get a PS3 card thing so I can buy Flower from the playstation store. biggrin It looks awesome, and relaxing.

Also feel tempted to buy FFXIII... <.<;
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Blood Meridian - We Almost Made it Home

I was thinking of buying Flower, but I have like $1.40 left over on my account and can't be bothered adding to it. You can use a credit card to add money to your Playstation account...

I was going to buy it, and I looked at the back, and it looked the same as all the PS1 and PS2 Final Fantasy games, just fighting for hours and getting nowhere in the game. xd

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:11 pm

AC/DC - Back In Black

I dunno, I'd like getting cards and stuff. xd Plus, I'd have to ask mum to do the credit card thing, like we did with my KMFDM bundle. Eh.

Yeah, but a lot of games are like that... Plus, it's pretty, and Lightning is a very pretty fictional character... <.<; *suffers from 'oooh, shiny!' syndrome*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Blood Meridian - I Wonder What That Windshield Tastes Like

I assumed you had a credit card because of the KMFDM thing. xd

I get bored of those games quickly, even though I've finished a few Final Fantasy games. razz I guess I like good looking games, so maybe I'll get it eventually!

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Cage The Elephant - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked [aka, Borderlands awesome intro]

Nah, my mum lets me use her credit card sometimes. xd Although when I turn 18 I think she's going to get me a... I dunno. A Visa, I think. So I can use my own card instead of hers.

I usually don't like turn-based games that much, because I'm all about real-time fights and stuff. But yeah, looks awesome. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Decoder Ring - The White Tiger

I didn't even know you weren't old enough to have one yet... xd

Is there a demo of it or anything? I kind of want to try it. xd

The Bullgod

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Filter - Hey Man Nice Shot

How old did you think I was? xd

I checked the PS Store, but no dice... >.< Of FFXIII?
Movies, Television & Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games