Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:41 pm
she walked around "hmm where is eveybody?" she asked walking around the halls  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:43 pm
*heres some footsteps in the halls while he was resting at the library* "Tch, this school is never amusing to me" *walks out the library and walks around*  

Okahiki

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:45 pm
*i am Delighted that there are more than just me, i was almost thinking that all of my race was dead... though i doubted that that was it, becouse the darkness was significent and couldnt have breached the barrier that the last of us, me and my brothers made, they made it with their souls, and their body, though it may sound crewil it is not, they sacrificed themselves so that the faith of all other worlds shouldnt be as with ours!" *he said as they all was starting to walk towards the school!*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:46 pm
she looks up and bumps into someone "hey woa sorry" she said catching her balance  

Aprilbaby1

Okahiki

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks up and bumps into someone "hey woa sorry" she said catching her balance

*bumps into someone* *catches balance* "You, as he said startle" *Quickly Draws one of his swords* "heh, nice time meeting you here missy, he says evily *Grins evily*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:52 pm
MysteryAnime
Aprilbaby1

*bumps into someone* *catches balance* "You, as he said startle" *Quickly Draws one of his swords* "heh, nice time meeting you here missy, he says evily *Grins evily*
she rolled her eyes "you must be really stupid or really new to draw a sword to me" she said walking around him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:52 pm
MysteryAnime
Aprilbaby1

*bumps into someone* *catches balance* "You, as he said startle" *Quickly Draws one of his swords* "heh, nice time meeting you here missy, he says evily *Grins*
*smells fear*jumps with unearthely strength to help angel**stands between her and kyuu*sheath them kyuu  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:55 pm
*as she had been wanting to ask him:* "what about our my father, do you know if he survived?"

*then Kjiidul said:* "you are of the Meikenastoreth liniage aint you? as i saw when we shared memory's, ... no im sorry to tell you that he is dead"

*then logen said:* "didnt suspect that there was other than me that was alive, so am only happy for that i aint, sorrow will come later, but now it is my time for Happyness"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:56 pm
[damn... me gets another char to keep up with :3 Not that i cant do it right? :3]  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:57 pm
lupinewarrior
MysteryAnime
Aprilbaby1

*bumps into someone* *catches balance* "You, as he said startle" *Quickly Draws one of his swords* "heh, nice time meeting you here missy, he says evily *Grins*
*smells fear*jumps with unearthely strength to help angel**stands between her and kyuu*sheath them kyuu
peared over his shoulder "hey long time no see" she said to kenji smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Okahiki

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
MysteryAnime
Aprilbaby1

she rolled her eyes "you must be really stupid or really new to draw a sword to me" she said walking around him

lupinewarrior

"Plz if i die as a warrior my hunger will be filled, as he said it with out hesitation" *as Kenji appears* "Tch, who says you can tell me what to do *glares evily with his dragonic eyes* *sheath his sword* "Tch, everyone here is boring" *walks pass them and head somewhere else within there area*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:58 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
[damn... me gets another char to keep up with :3 Not that i cant do it right? :3]
(((yay multi tasking wish i could multi-task)))  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
MysteryAnime
Aprilbaby1

peared over his shoulder "hey long time no see" she said to kenji smiling
*looks over his shoulder*long time no see nice to see you agien  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:00 pm
lupinewarrior
Kiyato Sekto
lupinewarrior
Kiyato Sekto
lupinewarrior

ya its easy*sniffs at the air*this way

-follows him- ok good

*leads him out to the garden in the back of the school overlooking the balfry*here its coming from here

-looks around taking out his kitana- just dont let ur guard down ok

its never down*claws flash in th moon light*

a monster jumps down  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:02 pm
hey did you here about logen angel?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games