Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:29 pm
Nightbane's eyes became strange. He produced a black vial from his cloak. I only need a sip.. "Rage is something...that has no limit. It grows and becomes more powerful...it's what turns people into demons.." Nightbane sipped from the black vial and quickly returned it while throwing off his cloak. He suddenly started to shake violently and tore his shirt from his body. He howled in rage and frustration.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:38 pm
He looks at the man that had just arrived. "You..? This is my business not yours..." he said as he watched Nightbane's transformation, he couldn't help but to grin at the excitment. "Oh... this is going to be good," he said, crossing his arms.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:42 pm
(lol neh, i don't mind being though i'm german, which is cool. The thing is, i get moodswings from my condition (I have ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Explains a lot of me, doesnt it?), right? So sometimes, in private, i'm super hyper (hence, how I type in the forum), but when i'm in public, if i don't like people much, i tend to be very cold and ... sometimes very antisocial. They just call me Hi! Hitler because they say when i walk down the pathway to the bowling area i look like Hitler holding a jew's head. x3

Juno looks around, and rubs his hair. He sees Tomoe sleeping soundly beside him, and he smiles a bit. She really longed to be with me... how adorable. Why did I forget how beautifull this felt? ... Well.. still night... he thinks. As he puts his head on the pillow, he hears a bit of fighting. "Looks like the patrol guard and the watchdog got into a fight again... "he says without caring much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:44 pm
Nightbane started changing. His skin gre white. His hair turned a whiish color as well and became spiky all the way down to the back of his neck. His eyes turned a cold black. Black horns grew out of his head and curved up. Black claws extended from his hands and feet. Nightbane cracked his neck and looked coldly at Ikasu. Darkish purple lightning surged and cracked around him. He looked completely different. This was his rage in it's true essence.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:48 pm
(this is my last post in like an hour or so, I have to go, bbl in the night! ^^)

Ikasu looked at Nightbane and his eyes widened a little. "So.... it's true then..." he muttered as he looked at Nightbane. "Oh... inspiring... you could be part demon, you know?" he added grinning, as he extended his claws. "This will be fun!" he added, laughing almost manaically as he ran toward him at amazing speed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:50 pm
(I have like two egos. One is sort of happy and the other is kind of philosiphical and cold. Emotionless or talkative. Usually by myself I am more emotionless and when I'm with friends I put on a different face although don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal lol.)  

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:54 pm
Ikasu had grabbed Nightbane's neck again. Nightbane smiled evily. He grabbed Ikasu's hand and squeezed. A surge of dark lightning went to Ikasu. He then charged his other hand and hit Ikasu in the gut and watched him fly back. Nightbane laughed insanely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:13 pm
(me back wat i miss?)  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:21 pm
(Juno woke up, I drank the Kane's Madness potion and turned demonic. Ikasu and some strange person attacked me. That's about it and welcome back.)

Nightbane moved through the forest. All the trees withered away as he got too cloes to them and dark surges of lightning pulsed out and sucked up their energy. He soon got close to Valdamt Castle. He was not recognizable by anyone because his change was so drastic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:24 pm
(lol imma die here XDDD lol jk) she opens the castle doors and looks out, she walks out and closes it behind her, she skips down the steps and looks around, she puts on her red cloak and puts the hood up  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:29 pm
Nightbane walked towards the castle. Seeing a girl skipping. Why does she seem familar?..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:30 pm
she smiles and starts to sing, she sits down on the steps and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:36 pm
Nightbane walked up to the girl. His demonic form frightening and the dark surges killing the grass. He walked past her. Why did he do that?...he should have absorbed her energy and killed her..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:39 pm
she jumped feeling the aura around him she looked after him "hey wait.." she said and jumped up, she ran ahead of him and stood in front of him "who are you?" she asked then leaned foward a little to get a better look "Will?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:46 pm
(I ish back!)
Ikasu stood up from where Nightbane had thrown him, softly holding his gut. "Ah... I was able to measure his strenght by that blow.... he's just what I need...." he said, grinning maliciously. He stood up straight, all of his wounds healing up in an instant. He starts running, feeling Nightbane's aura, to see what he's going to do now.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games