Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:14 pm
she kicked the wall of the cave making rocks fall down locking her in, she sighs, walking deeper inside the cave  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:15 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
(Some freakin' glitch or sometin'...)
"Actually, I do want to know," he said, following Angelita. "And I don't think you're weak, Tanya."

(oh... 0o; weird)
Tanya nods a bit. "You better not..." she says as she follows both of them.

"So...seems she doesn't want to talk to me...what do you wanna do?" he asked, looking at her.

"I want to find a warm place.... I hate the cold..." she said, still getting the snow ut of her hair. "Angelita used snow to keep my away... now I'm soaked, and cold..."

"Could go back to the hot spring or something..." he said, trying to think of a warm place.

She blushed at the thought of the hot springs. "Uh... erm... I..uh..." really red.

"Something wrong?" he asked, noticing her turn red.  

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:19 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"So...seems she doesn't want to talk to me...what do you wanna do?" he asked, looking at her.

"I want to find a warm place.... I hate the cold..." she said, still getting the snow ut of her hair. "Angelita used snow to keep my away... now I'm soaked, and cold..."

"Could go back to the hot spring or something..." he said, trying to think of a warm place.

She blushed at the thought of the hot springs. "Uh... erm... I..uh..." really red.

SHe quickly shakes her head an laughs nervously. "Oh nothing's wrong! Nothing at all..." she said as she kept blushing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:21 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

SHe quickly shakes her head an laughs nervously. "Oh nothing's wrong! Nothing at all..." she said as she kept blushing.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to," he said, puzzled by her reaction.  

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:23 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She shakes her head. "No, no. It's not that I don't want to go..." she said blushing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:23 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She shakes her head. "No, no. It's not that I don't want to go..." she said blushing.

"What then?" he asked, scratching his head.  

Arage

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:25 pm
WOW EVERYONE STILL DOES THIS ONE?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:27 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"It's... well... it's nothing! Never mind!" she said laughing a bit. "Let's just go, before I catch a cold!" she said with a nervous tone.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:30 pm
she comes across a cliff, she sits on the edge and sighs "well better get this over with" she stands back up and jumps off the cliff, after several seconds she lands on her feet, she looks around "about time you came" she said walking over to them "my brothers and sisters"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:31 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"It's... well... it's nothing! Never mind!" she said laughing a bit. "Let's just go, before I catch a cold!" she said with a nervous tone.

"Um...alrighty then," he said, walking with her back to the hot spring. "Ah, such a nice place."  

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:37 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Um...alrighty then," he said, walking with her back to the hot spring. "Ah, such a nice place."

She walked behind a tree and took off her clothes again, blushign a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:38 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

He took his clothes off and jumped in, sighing at the feel of the warm water. "Feels good..." he said.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:40 pm
she kicked the rocks away and all five of them, looking like twins, walked out, she smiled "well lets go" she said walking out from behind the waterfall, she saw the two and smiled "have fun guys" she said, all of her brothers and sisters smiled "have fun" they all said, and walked past them  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:41 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

He took his clothes off and jumped in, sighing at the feel of the warm water. "Feels good..." he said.

She stands behind the tree, still noy coming out feeling nervous.  

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
she kicked the rocks away and all five of them, looking like twins, walked out, she smiled "well lets go" she said walking out from behind the waterfall, she saw the two and smiled "have fun guys" she said, all of her brothers and sisters smiled "have fun" they all said, and walked past them

"Where are you going? And who are they?" he asked, confused.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games