Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:48 am

Angelic Muse
Muse is stuck in her christmas wear and her siggy won't change in the guild forum! gonk crying
thats old news muse xp
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:53 am

furry wolf
Angelic Muse
Muse is stuck in her christmas wear and her siggy won't change in the guild forum! gonk crying
thats old news muse xp

I don't care...I want to b***h... gonk

Angelic Muse

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:55 am

Angelic Muse
furry wolf
Angelic Muse
thats old news muse xp

*pats her back* there there its ok.

but i have to agree there are alot of glitches this week. with the guilds and ava system. saw your new siggy and its very cute X3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:57 am

furry wolf
uhm ... ok X3 i can use all the fishies i can get *snugs and squeezes amy*

How many do you need for the hats? 100? How many have you got of each at the moment?

Amy D

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:58 am

furry wolf
Angelic Muse
furry wolf
Angelic Muse
thats old news muse xp

but i have to agree there are alot of glitches this week. with the guilds and ava system. saw your new siggy and its very cute X3

4laugh thankies! Rinnie drew it for me for Christmas, I think I want to have it link to my Poetic Advice Thread, not sure yet.

The glitches have been horrible...and for some reason, I cannot even post in that journal thingy I rarely use...O.o
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:59 am

Amy D
furry wolf

How many do you need for the hats? 100? How many have you got of each at the moment?
for commen fishy hats you need 100
for rare fishy hats you need only 10

i got 15 spicy tuna and 44 cool rainbow trouts sweatdrop

Fuzzfuzzy

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:01 am

Angelic Muse
furry wolf
Angelic Muse
furry wolf
Angelic Muse
thats old news muse xp

4laugh thankies! Rinnie drew it for me for Christmas, I think I want to have it link to my Poetic Advice Thread, not sure yet.

The glitches have been horrible...and for some reason, I cannot even post in that journal thingy I rarely use...O.o
a good way for gaia to start the new year. xp

and rinnie's art owns domokun heart
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:03 am

furry wolf
Angelic Muse
furry wolf
Angelic Muse
furry wolf
Angelic Muse
thats old news muse xp

a good way for gaia to start the new year. xp

and rinnie's art owns domokun heart

rin's art= my eternal luff heart

Angelic Muse

Amy D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:03 am

furry wolf
Amy D
furry wolf

Wow, a lot more to go for the Tuna then o.o;
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:05 am

Amy D
furry wolf
Amy D
furry wolf

Wow, a lot more to go for the Tuna then o.o;
yeah. but tuna are really hard to get @___@ so i can use all the help i can get whee

Fuzzfuzzy

Amy D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:09 am

furry wolf
yeah. but tuna are really hard to get @___@ so i can use all the help i can get whee

Well, I should get my quest thread set up soon. Might have to be tomorrow though, I'm busy doing a life-drawing project at the moment xd lol
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:10 am

Amy D
furry wolf

Well, I should get my quest thread set up soon. Might have to be tomorrow though, I'm busy doing a life-drawing project at the moment xd lol
oooooooooh ok o.O whatever that is xp

Fuzzfuzzy

Amy D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:13 am

furry wolf

As part of my foundation degree art course, I have to do life-drawing. And part of life-drawing is this project xd I'm vectorising some of my photographs, and eventually, some of my sketches...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:16 am

Amy D
furry wolf

As part of my foundation degree art course, I have to do life-drawing. And part of life-drawing is this project xd I'm vectorising some of my photographs, and eventually, some of my sketches...
*gets confuzled* uuuuhm ... ok @_@

Fuzzfuzzy

Amy D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:18 am

furry wolf
Amy D
furry wolf

*gets confuzled* uuuuhm ... ok @_@

Don't worry about it smile
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games