Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:51 pm
Muffin Truffle
ok so, I keep a thread now,. and I think I should tell people about it.

Great! I'll post it in the Incubator and the Help Guide. 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:54 pm
Lufira
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks, Lufira! Taking them to the Incubator. biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm
Incubator edited and Infirmary updated...

EDITED: Sunday, September 7, at 10:40 p.m. ET -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:19 pm
twenty minutes later... there are adult dragons in the group XD  

CORNFLICKER

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:20 pm
That never ceases to amaze me, too, Muffin! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:23 pm
Yeah, but pardon me "adult dragon" the pink one. I'm sure there will be others soon.  

CORNFLICKER

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:04 pm
Ok, I do not know if this means anything but I tried for a gold egg at 1am EST and did not get that funny message. I do not know if it is because TJ got rid of the feature or if what Muffin said was true and people are hacking the site and they are simply not up at this hour.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:40 pm
breeded egg User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Highlord_Demon

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:23 am
Ddraig Asheart
Ok, I do not know if this means anything but I tried for a gold egg at 1am EST and did not get that funny message. I do not know if it is because TJ got rid of the feature or if what Muffin said was true and people are hacking the site and they are simply not up at this hour.

dang... Its sexist is what it is!!! I tried for a gold egg this weekend and I got the stupid message!!! XDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:12 am
Highlord_Demon
breeded egg User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Putting it in the Incubator. Thanks, Demon! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:19 am
This morning's Infirmary update...

EDITED: Monday, September 8, at 8:10 a.m. ET -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:46 am
Hih, more dragons. Looks very promising. mrgreen

I wroze two of my hatchlings, SummerSapphire and StripedOnyx. Did not need more males.
Yohhooo! Got new eggie : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

wilmuliini

Madame Callie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:17 am
NEW

JxDraco

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wilmuliini

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:54 am
I got another new eggie : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hih * throw a backflip * so excited. mrgreen  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games