Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to his mate when Tony wrapped an arm around him. He wanted to give the man a roll of his eyes when Tony told him that his Jotun form wasn't so surprising to them through their bond. Looking to where the man gestured next Loki looked a bit surprised seeing the orange rock of a man. 'I believe you have made your point.' Loki responded allowing himself to be pulled back to the seat. Looking to Charles as the man spoke proclaiming that they did not need to try and keep him company. Tony beat him to the punch about not minding spending time with the man. If Loki cared to admit it he still had many questions for the man.

Feeling Tony's humor fading Loki looked up ready for anything only to find what looked like just a man approaching. Hearing Bruce's greeting to the man Loki couldn't help the small smile that turned his lips. "Ah, I was wondering when I would meet the man that gets under Tony's skin. It is a pleasure to meet you." Loki stated smiling a bit more.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned slightly at Loki’s words, not even trying to hide his annoyance that Loki had said that. Reed just smirked at that. “The pleasure is mine.” He replied, leaning back in his chair. “I see that Tony still hasn’t let that argument go yet….” He said slowly, amused by the news. “Not until you admit that you’re wrong and that it’s dangerous. And that’s saying something coming from a guy that flies around in a metal suit with at least five plasma rockets attached to it.” He shot back. The fact that this argument was already starting only had Bruce and Charles giving each other exasperated looks and looking back to wait for fireworks. “It is not dangerous if approached the right way. All of your concerns come from watching and reading too much fiction.” Reed dismissed. Tony’s eyes narrowed at that. “You can’t know what is and isn’t dangerous or how to ‘approach it the right way’. And just because something is put in fiction does not make it untrue. How much of science fact was first thought up in fiction?” he asked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki merely grinned at the annoyance his mate displayed at his words to Reed. Watching thevtwo men as they interacted Loki observed the others around them. By the exasperation on Bruce and Charles faces he could assume this argument happened often. Just as he was about to ask what exactly they were arguing about another person approached from behind.

"They arguing again?" came a almost familiar male voice. Looking up Loki was greeted by the sight of a slightly younger Captain Rodgers look alike grinning down at him. "Hey, i'm Johnny Storm, Human Torch." the man introduced himself. "You must be Tony Stark's new lover." the man continued before Loki could speak holding out a hand in introduction.

"My name is Loki." Loki greeted not acknowledging whether or not he was Tony's lover. He figured everyone here already knew he was. "Human Torch?" he questioned curiously and regretted it almost instantly when Johnny grinned. Suddenly the man was on fire and Loki was leaping back, thrusting a hand out and sending his ice magic at the man to quell the fire.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was oblivious to the others until he heard an all too familiar voice. Looking over his shoulder, Tony smirked at Johnny. “Hey Johnny, good to see you.” He said lightly. He liked Johnny well enough. They’d both attended a few parties and found great amusement in trying to outdrink each other and competing for the attention of the room. Of course Tony ultimately won in most cases, because he was Tony Stark, no one could outdo that. Nodding at the mention of Loki , being his lover, not afraid to admit it to anyone.

His amusement dropped when Johnny scared Loki with his fire, the god reacting instantly. Tony had to reach out and pull Loki’s hand away to stop him, though some of the magic hit Johnny and the man stumbled back a little, grunting, the fire on his stomach sputtering out for a second. “It’s alright Loki, that’s Johnny’s talent. He can incase himself in fire at will.” He explained to his mate, comforting him across the bond. “and he’s enough of a show off and an a** that he enjoys doing that without warning.” He added with a glare

Johnny just shrugged, fire fading away. “That was some pretty awesome cold you hit me with. It takes a lot to knock out my flames.” He said, mouth open to continue talking, but Reed was already reaching out , arm stretching across the distance to slap him on the back of the head for the stunt.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man greeted the blond over them. He relaxed a bit knowing that Tony knew the man and watched Tony nod when Johnny asked about their relationship. He had been reluctant because he didn't know the man but knowing that Tony did made it easier. Loki was surprised and terrified for the moments when Johnny burst into flames. Terrified because it brought up painful memories, his fear of fire and scared because someone had just burst into flames which normally killed people. He gave a surprised soft whimper when Tony grabbed his hand. He stopped his magic use as soon as Tony grabbed him more startled out of it then consciousness.

The use of his ice magic had turned Loki's hand blue but began to fade quickly as Tony spoke telling him it was alright and that was Johnny's power. "A little warning would be nice." Loki hissed at Johnny agreeing with Tony. He took the comfort offered across the bond between them, it helped calm his speeding heart. Green eyes continued to glare at Johnny as the man removed the fire from his body. "I can hit you with it again." Loki growled when the man complemented his magic. When the man moved to continue to talk he was glad to see Reed reach out and smack Johnny. The elongating arm was a bit strange to Loki but Johnny lit himself on fire and there was an orange rock man. Finally Loki moved to sit down again on the couch though this time he was pressed more closely to Tony.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki’s threat. He knew it hadn’t been pleasant for Loki, but his annoyed reaction was amusing to watch all the same. Letting Loki press close as he sat again, Tony wrapped an arm around him, giving him a little squeeze as he kissed the god’s cheek. “Johnny can light himself on fire, Reed and stretch and bend his body like rubber, Reed’s wife and Johnny’s sister, Susan, can turn invisible and create invisible barriers, and the last member of their team is Ben, the orange guy a pointed out earlier. They call themselves the Fantastic Four. They’re the team set up on the other side of the country.” Tony explained. “They got their powers when they were doing some research and experimentation on a space station a few years back. They got hit by some radiation that mutated and changed their cells, bringing out these abilities.” He added.

Bruce smiled slightly, leaning back in his seat and shaking his head. “Almost all powers seem to be brought out by some sort of mutation, no matter if it is natural or accidental.” He said slowly. “Almost makes me wonder what your power would be if you got hit with some radiation Tony.” He teased. Tony simply snorted at the idea. “That is not something any of us will ever find out. I’m perfectly fine how I am.” He replied.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:53 am
MDaylus

Loki relaxed a bit more as Tony wrapped an arm around him giving him a slight squeeze and a kiss. He could sense Tony's amusement at his anger but Loki truly meant his threat. He had been trustful because of how the man looked similar to the captain. He would not make that mistake that once more. Looking to Tony as the man explained Johnny, Reed and the others on their team. He nodded in understanding when Tony said they were a team on the other side of the country. "So there are some teams here and many others are part of Charles' group?" Loki questioned when Bruce said that almost all of everyone's powers were due to mutations natural or otherwise. It seemed quite peculiar to Loki but he shrugged. 'Your magic and natural ability for technology could be considered a power.' Loki reminded when Tony said he was perfectly happy as he was and didn't need a power.

"Is he mad at me now?" Johnny questioned when Loki seemed to ignore him. "I didn't mean anything by it and your brother seemed to think it was cool." he continued. Loki refused to make the snide remark that Thor was a simpleton because he refused to talk to the man. "Tony..." Johnny pouted.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s question. “Yep….and there are a few people that work alone here too. It’s usually easier to get away with things in a team, but some just can’t handle it. Or people can’t handle them.” He said slowly. Smirking at Loki’s words, Tony nuzzled his shoulder for a moment. ‘Thanks for that. But I think many would disagree with you here.’ He replied. Looking over at Johnny again when he spoke, Tony smirked. “Loki isn’t a huge fan of fire. He prefers the cold and ice.” Tony said slowly. “And he has different interests and humors than Thor.” He said slowly. Looking back to Loki, Tony rubbed his arm. “Just say sorry Johnny, he might let you off.” He said carefully. ‘Go easy on Johnny Lo. He’d stupid, but he’s a good guy. Think of Thor with fire instead of thunder.’  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony stated that there were some that worked alone but teams were easier to get away with. Hearing that some could not handle it or other people could not handle them had Loki nodding again, he could sympathize with those in that position. Loki gave a slight shrug when Tony thanked him but said that many could disagree with him. Hearing Johnny whine and claim that Thor had thought his power cool cause Loki to frown. He was not Thor and he would not be considered as the man even though they were brothers he would not allow Midgard to be like Asgard had been with him. Luckily Tony was explaining him however and how he was different. Glancing at his lover when the man rubbed his arm he still refused to acknowledge Johnny. Then Tony was telling the man to apologize and that he might let him off. 'I already have one Thor I do not need another and certainly not one with more potential to hurt me.' Loki responded when Tony asked him to go easy on Johnny.

Johnny frowned when Tony said that Loki wasn't a huge fan of fire and preferred cold and ice, or that he had different interests than Thor. He could see that the man was quite different than Thor, hell much different than what he expected out of Asgard all together. He had met Thor's friends once and they had enjoyed his fire. Hearing Tony tell him to apologize and that Loki might let him off only made him frown more. "Look man i'm sorry I didn't know, Thor and his friends liked it when I showed them. I thought you would too." Johnny apologized. He clamped down on a sarcastic comment about asking Loki if he was adopted because he was so different than those he had seen from Asgard. Some how he did not think that would be well received and then if he was accidentally right, well that would just cause more hell.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony did his best not to react too visibly to Loki’s words, trying not to let on that they could talk to each other to Reed and Johnny. ‘Lo, I’m not asking you to live with him. You’ll only see him once or twice a year. And he won’t hurt you, I promise. Aside from showing off from time to time, he’d mindful of his fire. He knows it can hurt people.’ Tony responded. ‘He’s a good guy, and if you give him a chance, you may like him.’ Listening to Johnny’s apology, he lifted Loki’s hand up to kiss it, giving Loki a meaningful look. ‘Not to mention he does the whole scolded puppy thing. You don’t accept his apology, he’ll keep coming back all night trying to make up for it.’ He smirked, glancing back at Johnny.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't look to Johnny as the man apologized. Looking to Tony a bit as the man spoke to him telling him that he wasn't asking Loki to live with the flaming idiot. It didn't matter that he would only see the man perhaps twice a year. He eased a bit when Tony promised that the man would not hurt him. He trusted Tony and he knew that Johnny should be able to know his limits. The real problem Loki had with it was that because he spent a considerable amount of time in his Jotun form that any considerable heat made him at the very least uncomfortable. With a burning flame so close he could get burned. Loki looked to Tony completely when the man lifted his hand and kissed it. Loki rolled his eyes when Tony said that the man did the whole scolded puppy thing and would keep coming back until he fixed things. "Just do not do it again, I am not my brother." Loki finally relented. Johnny finally smiled, "You got it man."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned when Loki finally gave in. ‘Thanks babe.’ He murmured across the bond, squeezing Loki’s hand. Apparently satisfied that his apology had been accepted, Johnny moved off with the excuse of finding booze and someone to dance with. Tony smirked at him, shaking his head. “I really still want to see if Steve is related at all.” Bruce said slowly, looking to Reed. “That would certainly be something, finding out that Captain America is your however many great grand-uncle-in-law.” He said slowly. Tony just wrinkled his nose at the thought. “I think that would just swell Johnny’s ego more, and then Steve would turn mother hen for Susan and Johnny, that wouldn’t be too pretty.” He said slowly. “I actually have to agree with you on that point.” Reed said slowly. “And we have a breakthrough, something the two of you actually agree on.” Charles smiled, the other two men, making disgusted noises and pointedly ignoring each other again.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a slight huff of annoyance but it wasn't really meant as he squeezed Tony's hand back. Hearing Bruce say that he wanted to see if Johnny and Steve were related caused Loki to frown. "I have to agree that I can not see if that will do anything other than raise egos and cause more attachment than necessary." Loki agreed with Reed and Tony. Hearing Charles laugh at the two because it seemed they had finally agreed on something caused the god to laugh. 'Come now love, Reed is not so bad. You too just have some scientific differences.' Loki soothed over the bond. He could see no reason why to not like Reed despite the man being associated with Johnny.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

‘It’s a bit more than scientific disagreement. I’m used to arguing about science.’ Tony replied, none of his normal amusement coming through. ‘Besides, he started it and won’t leave it alone.’ He added. Charles watched them intently, a small frown tugging at his lips. “If I may ask…..what is this connection between the two of you?” he asked slowly. “I have never seen anything like it before.” He added, curiosity sketch clearly across his face.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games