Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:02 am
Kenji sat closer and then Ryuushin pulled out a sheathed katana. It's dark blue, shiny lacquered sheath bore symbols of unknown origin. All that is known, is that the symbols offers the sheathe protection, so it is more durable than normal.

"Isn't this...?" asked Kenji. "It has been a while..."
"I know..." Kenji then looked up at his father.
"What about... Him?"
"Ofcourse" His father smiled wide. Taking back the first katana, Ryuushin then pulled out another sheathed katana. It had the same symbols but the wood is jet black.
"I can still feel the flow of His energy." Kenji said in awe. Ryuushin took the katana and but it in his sash, next to the other one.

He got up and dusted hismelf off. "Come Kenji, time to train."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:04 pm
Kai left the area near the Uchiha Gate and headed towards swirl country where the typhoon village was. This will be the final feast of souls like no other. Soon the Uchiha's greatest power will be mine.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:46 pm
Ryuushin took off his coat and set it aside. Then, he took off his sash alone with the two katana, setting them aside too. Kenji remembered that his father was always busy, and he wondered why did his father bring on all this with him.

While in his idle thoughts, Kenji didn't notice his father take off another belt that had three pouches and two kodoichi attached to it. "Kenji." Ryuushin called out, snapping Kenji back to reality. His father threw the belted-items to him.

"I think you and the two of those have met," said his father, "You trained with them when you were little, remember?" Kenji was staring at the sheathed blades... they bore the same runes/symbols as his father's katana; one was coloured blood red, the other orange. "It's Their off-spring."
"I know dad... I remember." Kenji setted the belted-items aside and then took off his jacket. After that, he did a few stretches, with his eyes closed.

"You ready, Kenji? I want you to show me what you have learned here." He then eyed the Dragon tattoo. "As for the Dragon... don't summon his energy into you. I want to fight you not him."

Hearing this, the Dragon gave Kenji a word of luck, and 'sat' idle to watch.
"Ok Kenji... GO!!" Kenji leaped in...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:38 am
After hours of battle Kai walked away from the typhoon village carrying a larger orb than anything before. Within the village. The bodies of people lay strewn around. Some tattered and scared. Others burnt and ripped to shreds. The village burned as thick black smoke bellowed into the sky. Kai peered into the orb and looked as the mass of spirits inside swirled around with screams of terror that only those inside could here. This is it I can finally unlock the power. The soul of there kage will go nicely into my private collection.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:40 am
Kenji dashed in and opened his eyes, revealing the Ryuuringan. Ryuushin's eyes reverted to the Ryuugan; both traded blows, and both blocked each one. "Seems that level of the Sharingan has arisen eh? Not bad....but..." Ryuushin did a quick punch, which Kenji tried to block, but was a feint. Immediately, seeing the opening, Ryuushin kicked at Kenji, sending him several feet away.

"It's still not the third level of the Sharingan... you can't see all the movements." Kenji slowly got up and then the sand and gravel around him started to lift up... an aura of red chakra started to form. This seems to be his normal chakra... why is it red? Ryuushin began to wonder...

"Could it be..?" Ryuushin said aloud.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:50 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Masayuki stood without Rio's help and walked out of the room. Lin-Mao walked up and put her hand behind her head. "I'm sure he meant to thank you." she bowed.
"I've only known him for the past few days, but he always seems like he's mad at something. I wonder what it is."
"I would take a guess to say it was that guy," Rio said as he jerked his tumb back in the direction of where Masayuki had gone at Asakura. "Yeah, they don't seem to get along to well."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. They seemed to know each other." Lin-Mao replied.
"Yeah, it's strange, maybe they used to be in the same cell, you never know," RIo said, his mind suddenly else where.

"Cell?" Lin-Mao asked, "What are you insinuating? Masayuki-san is not that kind of person!" Turning her back on Rio, she stormed out of the room.
"No, no, wait," Rio said as he went after. "I ment the same three genin cell or something, as in a group of ninjas, not prison. I'm sorry that I left that open for misunderstanding, but i ment on a team of ninjas."

Lin-Mao was continuing to ignore Rio. Either she didn't hear him or she didn't believe him. She began to check up of Masayuki.
"Are you alright? Feeling better?" she asked.
Masayuki grunted as the girl checked for wounds. He seemed to be a bit uncomfortable.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:51 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai nodded resolutly. "Yes, you will." She shook her head. "No, we will."
"Yeah... Wait. What? What do you mean we will?" Shinji asked her.

"You don't think I'm letting you do this alone are you?" Mai laughed, "You and I. Together. We'll help Yinko-chan."
Shinji shook his head. "But it's my responsibilty!"

Mai crossed her arms. "You can't talk me out of it. I've made my decision."
Shinji looked at Mai, wide-eyed. Jeez, are all girls like this? Shinji thought to himself. "Is thst so?" He asked her. "Well then, I suppose you can come with me. I suppose. No. Yeah," Shinji said said, unsure of what to say, fearing that he might upset Mai.

Mai smiled warmly. "Good. Why are you being so uptight Shinji-chan? I'm not some scary monster."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:10 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"You don''t think I''m letting you do this alone are you?" Mai laughed, "You and I. Together. We''ll help Yinko-chan."
Shinji shook his head. "But it''s my responsibilty!"

Mai crossed her arms. "You can''t talk me out of it. I''ve made my decision."
Shinji looked at Mai, wide-eyed. Jeez, are all girls like this? Shinji thought to himself. "Is thst so?" He asked her. "Well then, I suppose you can come with me. I suppose. No. Yeah," Shinji said said, unsure of what to say, fearing that he might upset Mai.

Mai smiled warmly. "Good. Why are you being so uptight Shinji-chan? I''m not some scary monster."
Chan? Okay... "I''m not uptight!" Shinji snapped. "I''m just..."  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:13 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"You don''t think I''m letting you do this alone are you?" Mai laughed, "You and I. Together. We''ll help Yinko-chan."

Mai smiled warmly. "Good. Why are you being so uptight Shinji-chan? I''m not some scary monster."

Mai leaned forward on her hands and knees until her face was inches from Shinji's. Her breath was warm and sweet on hist face. She pressed his nose with one finger. "Yes you are. If you were wound any tighter, you'd explode."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:18 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai leaned forward on her hands and knees until her face was inches from Shinji's. Her breath was warm and sweet on hist face. She pressed his nose with one finger. "Yes you are. If you were wound any tighter, you'd explode."
Shinji looked into Mai's eyes. There was no backing away. "No. I'm just... I just don't want you to..." The hot blush made its way to Shinji's cheeks. He felt as if he was actually going to explode.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:20 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Shinji looked into Mai's eyes. There was no backing away. "No. I'm just... I just don't want you to..." The hot blush made its way to Shinji's cheeks. He felt as if he was actually going to explode.

Mai realized what it seemed like she was doing to Shinji and she backed off blushing. "I..er.." she stuttered, "I didn't mean to..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:29 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai realized what it seemed like she was doing to Shinji and she backed off blushing. "I..er.." she stuttered, "I didn't mean to..."
Shinji looked surprised. "Ah. I..." Shinji stuttered. "Sorry," He said as he bowed his head. He started to fan himself with his hands. "Ah. I'm not good at doing stuff like this,". He ran a hand through his hair. He then began to straighten his Yukata. Then he started to examine his fingers. Then he started scratching the back of his hands. He let out a nervous laugh and smiled a broken smile at Mai.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:31 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Shinji looked surprised. "Ah. I..." Shinji stuttered. "Sorry," He said as he bowed his head. He started to fan himself with his hands. "Ah. I'm not good at doing stuff like this,". He ran a hand through his hair. He then began to straighten his Yukata. Then he started to examine his fingers. Then he started scratching the back of his hands. He let out a nervous laugh and smiled a broken smile at Mai.

"Neither am I." Mai laughed. "I've never been much of a social person, though much more so than my mother. But I really like you Shinji. I don't know why."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:39 am
Dragon Sneeze
"Neither am I." Mai laughed. "I've never been much of a social person, though much more so than my mother. But I really like you Shinji. I don't know why."
Shinji dropped the cup he was holding. "s**t. I'm sorry!" Shinji said as he grabbed a towel and bent over and started to clean up his mess. "Damn. I'm so clumsy!" He cursed. s**t, s**t, s**t, s**t! I'm dead! What in the hell do I say to that? DAISUKE? CHOU HELP ME OUT! Shinji paniced in his head. Suddenly he looked up to find Mai's face only a few centimeters away from his.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:43 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Shinji dropped the cup he was holding. "s**t. I'm sorry!" Shinji said as he grabbed a towel and bent over and started to clean up his mess. "Damn. I'm so clumsy!" He cursed. s**t, s**t, s**t, s**t! I'm dead! What in the hell do I say to that? DAISUKE? CHOU HELP ME OUT! Shinji paniced in his head. Suddenly he looked up to find Mai's face only a few centimeters away from his.

Mai swallowed hard and stared into Shinji's eyes. Thowing caution to the wind she jumped forward and kissed him. They held it for a moment when suddenly the door to the room slid open.
"And what exactly is going on in here?" Kisai asked in a low and dangerous voice. Yinko began to stir in Shinji's lap.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games