Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G E T T R O L L E D

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:19 pm
Hi my name is sweet dreams i am a 29 year old male with a son, I have a dark look on life.I am out going ,crazy,old school to the bone. i am here looking for friends and a place to hang out..  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:09 pm
NAME: Veronica.

AGE: 15. 1.28.94. (i entered it wrong when I joined here tho...)

APPEARANCE: brunette hair (LONG), brown eyes, glasses, a usual straight face

FAV. BANDS: Green Day and Type O Negative
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, sketching, thinking, blogging/journaling,

PERSONALITY: some will say cold, some will say a nerd, some will just not like me and some people may just think I'm not too shabby. The decision; is in the end yours.

PET PEEVES: Posers, most emos, idiocy

LIKES/DISLIKES: Harry Potter, the hobbies and interests above, my ipod, computers and Internet/ Twilight, Fall Out Boy, no ones comprehension

REASON FOR JOINING: Chanced are; I'll meet some interesting people. Plus I love and ID as a Goth.  

Veronica090

Official Gothic Chick

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:13 am
NAME: Sam
APPEARANCE: tall, black, blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: Alice Cooper, Godsmack, Bon Jovi
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Cats, reading, singing,
PERSONALITY: Mean/weird
PET PEEVES: Little sister
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like cats, my cat, reading, and listening to music, Dilikes, My little sister, her friends, and her cat
REASON FOR JOINING: i want to be in a place where I can just talk about "goth" stuff without being laughed at.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:13 pm
NAME: Jenn....with 2 n's
APPEARANCE: ummm....brownish hair...hazel eyes.....When I do decide to get all did up I usually wear victorian/steam/elegant/romantic type stuffs mostly....I also like to occasionally dress up all clown like...just for shits and gigs
FAV. BANDS: Voltaire, Dead Can Dance, Zombina and the Skeletones, Vincent Black Shadow, Nekromantix, CIrcus Minor, Hate in the Box, Dr. Steel, Apoptygma Berzerk, The Creep Show, Abney Park, Buzzcocks et al
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: art, photography, alternative fashion, going to Bat's Day and Fright Night
PERSONALITY: I've been deemed a perky goth by numerous people....usually I'm happy and hyper and all over the place and my favorite transformer is Bumble Bee.
PET PEEVES: I hate people who assume I'm not goth because my favorite color is pink. I also can't stand people who b***h about the color pink in general. and I also think bad makeup is annoying as ********. OH! and people who take themselves way too seriously. oh! and just so you guys know, I will not hesitate to b***h at anyone who annoys me.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Pink, my cats, art, photography, /haters
REASON FOR JOINING: Just looking for some like minded individuals  

Hyena_Queen

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:25 pm
@ Hyena_Queen: I like your username. cool  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:49 pm
Thank you.  

Hyena_Queen

I X I A M B 3 R S T 4 R

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:33 pm
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

NAME: Amber, friends call me Device [song title]
APPEARANCE: Check my profile for pics up the a**s, mostly cyber-goth
FAV. BANDS: Combichrist, Psyclon Nine, God Module, DJ ItallianSensation and of course more.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love Raves, partying, and just having fun.
PERSONALITY: I'm hyper all the time, always smiling and happy. I'm cheerful and kind. I treat everyone, even the ones that hate me, like there's no problem.
PET PEEVES: People who are always depressed and do nothing to help themselves get out of it.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like hearts, stars, and horseshoes. Clovers, and blue moons. Pots of gold and Rainbows, and the red balloons! (Lucky Charms). I dislike disrespect and mistreatment.
REASON FOR JOINING: To have a guild where people are like me.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:56 am
im a newbie

name josh
age 15
twisted  

advent_of_souls

666 blue eyed beauty 666

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:44 pm
NAME: Samantha or Sam
APPEARANCE: Pics in profile. Brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin.
FAV. BANDS: The Summer Obsession, This Providence, Hinder
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I read a lot. I stare off into space, in deep thought.
PERSONALITY: This one's difficult. I have 2 different personalities, but it's not like the mental MPD thing. Get to know me and figure out.
PET PEEVES: typing lyk3 dis nd be!ng juzz stoop1d.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Oy, to many to think about.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was bored....  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:21 pm
NAME: Reilly
APPEARANCE: Black hair, Green eyes, and very tall
FAV. BANDS: More of a song then band person.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, Writing, art, photographing
PERSONALITY: Weird - I have my own category - and confused
PET PEEVES: My older sister, running into poles when not looking, when someone eats really obnoxiously and then say your not polight
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: listening to music, and being very mellow. Dislikes: annoying people and people who are all serious
REASON FOR JOINING: So, I can be who I am... and other things.  

Wolfy_Girl117

silverncold196

6,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:47 am
NAME: Eve. Yes, I eat apples.
APPEARANCE: Green eyes, brown hair, pale...
FAV. BANDS: Our Lady Peace, Lacuna Coil, Pink Floyd
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Dance, science (esp. medicine), basic philosophy, foreign culture
PERSONALITY: The vegetarian that tries not to be talkative but fails miserably
PET PEEVES: Starting names with lowercase letters, McDonalds, littering
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: music, dance, medical stuffs, foreign languages, Japanese Accents/ Dislikes: Pink, meat, fast food
REASON FOR JOINING: In 6th grade I was interested in the darker side of life, and then I was given a therapist and Prozac and have lost my way and feel like a conformist. So I was hoping to rediscover thine dark beyond here.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:59 am
Hi everybody. =D
I'm Nyz.

ChiRubian

Lord Archais

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:37 pm
"Rex Grandis Adustrum Malum Ab Erevum" NAME: Arcana or Archias.....I go by "Arch" as well.
APPEARANCE: Hmm.......6'5", 235lbs....well built....very pale.....hair is blonde but is now black with vermillion streaks, bangs are below my chin by an inch or so and the rest is fairly short
FAV. BANDS: Slipknot, Mors Principum Est, Quo Vadis, Octavia Sperati, SFU, Dead Of Winter, Amon Amarth, Judas Priest, Godsmack, Pink Floyd, Runs 'n' Roses, Sting, Behemoth, Goatwhore, Moonspell, Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Nox Arcana, COF, TSO(Trans-Siberian Orchestra)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I write, play, and listen to music while headbanging, as well as being an RP-freak.......above all....I enjoy being in the compant of my gf
PERSONALITY: I don't speak much about how and why I think the things I do......ask me and I'll say.
PET PEEVES: The ignorant and infantile
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love my friends and loathes those who try to insult
REASON FOR JOINING: My friend did.......so I followed

This is a little random something from my dead account...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia-fear-of-long-words/t.48558163/

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:44 pm
NAME: Logan Proctor Ehren
APPEARANCE: black hair with brown streaks, light brown eyes, tan skin, braces idk why im explaining i have a pic in my siggy
FAV. BANDS: As blood runs black, the devil wears prada, greta knights,
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i play drums bass and guitar uh i do hardcore vocals i skate to
PERSONALITY: im pretty funny im a smooth talker im confident
LIKES/DISLIKES: i dislike smart asses and a** holes i dislike people afraid to be themselves i like creative individuals i like music and art and RPing is fun, oh i like to drink and party i quit smoking though, i like to fight
REASON FOR JOINING: uh i wear alot of black and i shop at hot topic lol?

loganep

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games