Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:43 pm

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"What then?" he asked, scratching his head.

"It's... well... it's nothing! Never mind!" she said laughing a bit. "Let's just go, before I catch a cold!" she said with a nervous tone.

"Um...alrighty then," he said, walking with her back to the hot spring. "Ah, such a nice place."

She walked behind a tree and took off her clothes again, blushign a lot.

He took his clothes off and jumped in, sighing at the feel of the warm water. "Feels good..." he said.

She stands behind the tree, still noy coming out feeling nervous.

He waited for her, smiling. "If you want, I'll put my boxers back on," he called to her, chuckling.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:43 pm

Arage
Aprilbaby1
she kicked the rocks away and all five of them, looking like twins, walked out, she smiled "well lets go" she said walking out from behind the waterfall, she saw the two and smiled "have fun guys" she said, all of her brothers and sisters smiled "have fun" they all said, and walked past them

"Where are you going? And who are they?" he asked, confused.
"we are going to a place.....and they, well you will find out soon" she smiled and they all kept on walking

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:45 pm

Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Um...alrighty then," he said, walking with her back to the hot spring. "Ah, such a nice place."

He took his clothes off and jumped in, sighing at the feel of the warm water. "Feels good..." he said.

He waited for her, smiling. "If you want, I'll put my boxers back on," he called to her, chuckling.

She blushes even more. "it's not you.... it's me..." she says from behind the tree.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:46 pm

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She blushes even more. "it's not you.... it's me..." she says from behind the tree.

"Oh...alrighty then...um..." he said, trying to think of something.

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:51 pm

Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She takes a deep breath and walks from behind the tree, naked bu covering herself with her clothes. Blushing a lot.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:52 pm

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She takes a deep breath and walks from behind the tree, naked bu covering herself with her clothes. Blushing a lot.

He tried not to stare but couldn't help himself. "Umm...uhh..." he stuttered, quickly turning around.

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:53 pm

Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

He tried not to stare but couldn't help himself. "Umm...uhh..." he stuttered, quickly turning around.

She blushed and when he turned around, she quickly jumped into the water. "I'm in..." she said softly, smiling a bit.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:55 pm

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She blushed and when he turned around, she quickly jumped into the water. "I'm in..." she said softly, smiling a bit.

"O-okay..." he said, slowly turning around, his face red.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:57 pm

they kept on walking, they all looked up and smiled making it snow "better" they said in unison, they all looked around and stood in the middle of the clearing, all five back to back in a circle "well...its time" she whispered to all of them
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:04 pm

Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She blushed madly, keping her glance down. "Um.... thank you for... erm... keeping me company."

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:05 pm

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She blushed madly, keping her glance down. "Um.... thank you for... erm... keeping me company."

"Y-you're welcome..." he said, staring at her without meaning to.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:07 pm

Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She smiled at him a bit and splashed some water to her own face. "Ah... good.. warm.. water..."

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:10 pm

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She smiled at him a bit and splashed some water to her own face. "Ah... good.. warm.. water..."

"Yep, sure is," he said as he started to dive under. He stopped, realizing what he would see.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:13 pm

Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Yep, sure is," he said as he started to dive under. He stopped, realizing what he would see.

She blushed when he dived under. "Um... uh... Cordire....?" she said in a timid voice.

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:13 pm

KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She blushed when he dived under. "Um... uh... Cordire....?" she said in a timid voice.

He came back up, blushing. "Sorry..." he said. "Is that why you called my name?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games