Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:50 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Neither am I." Mai laughed. "I''ve never been much of a social person, though much more so than my mother. But I really like you Shinji. I don''t know why."
Shinji dropped the cup he was holding. "s**t. I''m sorry!" Shinji said as he grabbed a towel and bent over and started to clean up his mess. "Damn. I''m so clumsy!" He cursed. s**t, s**t, s**t, s**t! I''m dead! What in the hell do I say to that? DAISUKE? CHOU HELP ME OUT! Shinji paniced in his head. Suddenly he looked up to find Mai''s face only a few centimeters away from his.

Mai swallowed hard and stared into Shinji''s eyes. Thowing caution to the wind she jumped forward and kissed him. They held it for a moment when suddenly the door to the room slid open.
"And what exactly is going on in here?" Kisai asked in a low and dangerous voice. Yinko began to stir in Shinji''s lap.
Shinji pulled away almost instantly. "Sorry" He whispered hastily. "Byakugan!" Shinji yelled. He noticed the Chakra activity in Kisai''s body. It was at least a hundred times stronger than his. "Oh s**t. I''m dead," Shinji said. He de-activated his Byakugan. "I am sorry, Kazuma-sama" He dropped to his knees and bowed so his head touched the ground. "I didn''t mean too... I mean I did, but... I accept any punishment" Shinji said. Although Yinko, Mai or Kisai couldn''t see his face, he was blushing, but this time he was smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:55 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Neither am I." Mai laughed. "I''ve never been much of a social person, though much more so than my mother. But I really like you Shinji. I don''t know why."
Shinji dropped the cup he was holding. "s**t. I''m sorry!" Shinji said as he grabbed a towel and bent over and started to clean up his mess. "Damn. I''m so clumsy!" He cursed. s**t, s**t, s**t, s**t! I''m dead! What in the hell do I say to that? DAISUKE? CHOU HELP ME OUT! Shinji paniced in his head. Suddenly he looked up to find Mai''s face only a few centimeters away from his.

Mai swallowed hard and stared into Shinji''s eyes. Thowing caution to the wind she jumped forward and kissed him. They held it for a moment when suddenly the door to the room slid open.
"And what exactly is going on in here?" Kisai asked in a low and dangerous voice. Yinko began to stir in Shinji''s lap.
Shinji pulled away almost instantly. "Sorry" He whispered hastily. "Byakugan!" Shinji yelled. He noticed the Chakra activity in Kisai''s body. It was at least a hundred times stronger than his. "Oh s**t. I''m dead," Shinji said. He de-activated his Byakugan. "I am sorry, Kazuma-sama" He dropped to his knees and bowed so his head touched the ground. "I didn''t mean too... I mean I did, but... I accept any punishment" Shinji said. Although Yinko, Mai or Kisai couldn''t see his face, he was blushing, but this time he was smiling.

Mai jumped down and bowed too. "Mother please forgive me. I allowed Yinko-chan and Shinji-kun to stay here for a little while." she paused. "What happened to your chest?"
Kisai's chest was in fact wrapped with bandages from her battle with Geku.
"I ran into a bit of trouble looking for you. Tell me Mai-chan. Do you happen to have your birth sword?"
Mai gasped. She had completly forgotten about it.
Yinko sat up groggly. "Was goin on?" she asked Shinji.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:02 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai jumped down and bowed too. "Mother please forgive me. I allowed Yinko-chan and Shinji-kun to stay here for a little while." she paused. "What happened to your chest?"
"I ran into a bit of trouble looking for you. Tell me Mai-chan. Do you happen to have your birth sword?"
Shinji turned around to Yinko. "Ah. I did a very bad thing," Shinji said hastily. "Birth sword?" He asked as he turned to Mai.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:06 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Shinji turned around to Yinko. "Ah. I did a very bad thing," Shinji said hastily. "Birth sword?" He asked as he turned to Mai.

"Yeah." Mai replied with her hand behind her head. "It's a sword that was forged for me when I was born with my very first chakra. It's like an extention of me, and I seem to have-"
"Lost it." Kisai completed. "Normally I'd be quite angry with you Mai-chan, but it seems that I have done the same. I have no room to complain." She turned to Shinji and began to search his soul by staring deep into his eyes. "And who exactly are you?" she asked.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:06 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Masayuki stood without Rio's help and walked out of the room. Lin-Mao walked up and put her hand behind her head. "I'm sure he meant to thank you." she bowed.
"I've only known him for the past few days, but he always seems like he's mad at something. I wonder what it is."
"I would take a guess to say it was that guy," Rio said as he jerked his tumb back in the direction of where Masayuki had gone at Asakura. "Yeah, they don't seem to get along to well."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. They seemed to know each other." Lin-Mao replied.
"Yeah, it's strange, maybe they used to be in the same cell, you never know," RIo said, his mind suddenly else where.

"Cell?" Lin-Mao asked, "What are you insinuating? Masayuki-san is not that kind of person!" Turning her back on Rio, she stormed out of the room.
"No, no, wait," Rio said as he went after. "I ment the same three genin cell or something, as in a group of ninjas, not prison. I'm sorry that I left that open for misunderstanding, but i ment on a team of ninjas."

Lin-Mao was continuing to ignore Rio. Either she didn't hear him or she didn't believe him. She began to check up of Masayuki.
"Are you alright? Feeling better?" she asked.
Masayuki grunted as the girl checked for wounds. He seemed to be a bit uncomfortable.
"I'm serious," Rio said almost pleadingly Why do I always have this much trouble with women? He also thought to himself. "I didn't mean he was in a prison, what can i do to make you believe me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:12 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Yeah." Mai replied with her hand behind her head. "It's a sword that was forged for me when I was born with my very first chakra. It's like an extention of me, and I seem to have-"
"Lost it." Kisai completed. "Normally I'd be quite angry with you Mai-chan, but it seems that I have done the same. I have no room to complain." She turned to Shinji and began to search his soul by staring deep into his eyes. "And who exactly are you?" she asked.
Shinji sighed and sat up. "If you read the news paper you might know me as the Exile." Shinji frowned. "I hate the media" He sighed.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:14 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Masayuki stood without Rio's help and walked out of the room. Lin-Mao walked up and put her hand behind her head. "I'm sure he meant to thank you." she bowed.
"I've only known him for the past few days, but he always seems like he's mad at something. I wonder what it is."
"I would take a guess to say it was that guy," Rio said as he jerked his tumb back in the direction of where Masayuki had gone at Asakura. "Yeah, they don't seem to get along to well."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. They seemed to know each other." Lin-Mao replied.
"Yeah, it's strange, maybe they used to be in the same cell, you never know," RIo said, his mind suddenly else where.

"Cell?" Lin-Mao asked, "What are you insinuating? Masayuki-san is not that kind of person!" Turning her back on Rio, she stormed out of the room.
"No, no, wait," Rio said as he went after. "I ment the same three genin cell or something, as in a group of ninjas, not prison. I'm sorry that I left that open for misunderstanding, but i ment on a team of ninjas."

Lin-Mao was continuing to ignore Rio. Either she didn't hear him or she didn't believe him. She began to check up of Masayuki.
Masayuki grunted as the girl checked for wounds. He seemed to be a bit uncomfortable.
"I'm serious," Rio said almost pleadingly Why do I always have this much trouble with women? He also thought to himself. "I didn't mean he was in a prison, what can i do to make you believe me?"

"You look like one of those dishonest guys to me." Lin-Mao replied without looking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:22 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Shinji sighed and sat up. "If you read the news paper you might know me as the Exile." Shinji frowned. "I hate the media" He sighed.

Kisai sighed. "Very well. Mai. Draw me a bath. You," she said to Shinji, "Get something to clean this up."
As the two left the room Kisai sat heavly on the floor. Blood began to seep through the bandages. "I suppose I worked a bit too hard."
Yinko crawled over to her and frowned. "Are you all right lady?"
Kisai shook her head. "Not really, but I'll be alright. Yinko-chan is it? You can call me Kazuma."
"Ok old lady." Yinko replied.
Who's an old lady you brat?! Kisai thought.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:23 am
Raith and Issui rode there Panthers into Kohona. They stopped at the gates and the Anbu let them in, and they continued on their mounts arcoss the roof tops and Raith began to zero in on the special charka that the boy that he had defend a few days earlier had. He also sensed for Iris, since she was going to be near enough to him to respond to any threats. When they were about 100 feet from the boy's charka, Iris popped up from her hidding spot and almost attacked the two, but stopped herself in mid air, using her strength to spin her body in the air and landed inbetween them as the both stopped in the lip of the roof of a building, their panther mounts sitting at the edge as Issui and Raith got off.

Raith and Iris embraced for a minute and then Raith said, "I assume that nothing happened while i was away?" "Nope!" Iris said with a smile, "4 O' Clock and all's well, though Kenji's father showed up about half and hour ago, I was still watching, but I think he's got it handled. THey're training, and the dad brought a sword." "Interesting," Raith said as he turned his head in the dirreciton og Kenji and his father, though he made no move to go to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:30 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Kisai sighed. "Very well. Mai. Draw me a bath. You," she said to Shinji, "Get something to clean this up."
As the two left the room Kisai sat heavly on the floor. Blood began to seep through the bandages. "I suppose I worked a bit too hard."
Yinko crawled over to her and frowned. "Are you all right lady?"
Kisai shook her head. "Not really, but I'll be alright. Yinko-chan is it? You can call me Kazuma."
"Ok old lady." Yinko replied.
Who's an old lady you brat?! Kisai thought.
Shinji walked out of the room. He was scared by the old lady. He walked into the bathroom that Mai was in 'accidentaly-on-purpose'. He started looking around for towels...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:33 am
"I'm sorry about my mother. She gets a little strict sometimes." Mai said as she turned on the tap. "She didn't order you out of the house, that's good."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:34 am
Ganeni returned to the village. He trained a bit while he was away. Strenght, speed, skills. That's what he lacked if he wanted to kill Ifuuki. Karamatsu no Mai...that was the move that he finaly mastered. Ganeni smiled. He was quite happy about that.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:42 am
Dragon Sneeze
"I'm sorry about my mother. She gets a little strict sometimes." Mai said as she turned on the tap. "She didn't order you out of the house, that's good."
"Is that so?" Shinji said as he searched for the towels. "She doesn't seem all that bad," He said as he pulled a towel out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:46 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"You look like one of those dishonest guys to me." Lin-Mao replied without looking at him.
"Dishonest? Why?" Rio said, taken aback, he had never been told that he was untrustworthy and he sure as hell had never been dishonest beyind any point he could help it. Sometimes mission did require him to lie to an enemy, but otherwise, he was always truthful. "This is just a big misunderstanding Lin-san, back me up here Masayuki-san."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:54 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Is that so?" Shinji said as he searched for the towels. "She doesn't seem all that bad," He said as he pulled a towel out.

"She's being nice right now." Mai laughed.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games