Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Movies, Television & Entertainment
What You Listening To Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:23 am

KMFDM - Bumaye

Hahah. I see.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:42 am

Delerium - Flowers Become Screens

I'm ashamed of the fact that I've played a lot of the Final Fantasy games, I don't know why I kept playing them. That's why I'm worried about the new one. xd

And yeah kind of late, but, I use a debit card too and not a credit card. I'd be scared of spending way too much on music.

The Bullgod

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Death By Stereo - Holding 60 Dollars On A Burning Bridge

I already spend too much on music.. all my pay! Just had $200 of vinyl arrive... bliss.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Lightning Dust - Heaven

I used to spend lots of vinyls, one of Monster Magnet's albums cost me $200, and their 666 copies limited edition double EP cost me that much too, and I paid about $250 to subscribe to Ash's A-Z series, where they send me 6 vinyl singles every 12 weeks. There will be 26, so it's not that expensive I guess. xd

The Bullgod

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Pink Floyd - Brain Damage

Dad has given me his awesome old record collection, so I feel it's my duty to keep expanding it xp . Anyway, 26 for $250, that's pretty freaking good.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:03 pm

The Kovenant - Mirror's Paradise

... I mostly get my music by downloading it... <.< I'm sure you can't get The Kovenant where I live.

Lenre Li

The Bullgod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:13 am

Ash ft. Chris Martin - Everybody's Happy Nowadays

It's a pretty good price since I got the $10 record box with it in that price. My parents didn't listen to much music I like, my mum gave me a Grand Funk Railroad record years ago, that's all. xd

I just downloaded... but that's because I got free downloads from Smiths packets. biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:28 am

Jen Titus - O Death

Apparently my morals concerning that area are loose. ^^; Although I only download music free. Games, DVDs, books/manga I get legit. biggrin

Lenre Li

The Bullgod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:35 am

Ash - Polaris (Superbass Dub Remix)

The only reason I downloaded them that way is because it seems like pop bands that aren't from America are hard to pirate. xd

I can never find any Aussie bands I like online, except maybe a few albums, if I want their b-sides and remixes, I have to look for their cds in second hand shops in Sydney.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:41 am

The Living Daylights - Gasoline

Yeah. I tried to find Faker's debut song [it's catchy] on the 'net, but it's practically impossible... >.<

Well, not only America. There's European bands and the like that are easy to find. Especially Asian as well. biggrin *experience*

Lenre Li

The Bullgod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:43 am

Ash - We Don't Care

Ash are like heaps popular in UK though and I can't find their non-album songs. xd

I guess that other than Ash and Feeder, the only really popular bands I listen to are from Australia. razz
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:48 am

Blue Öyster Cult - [Don't Fear] The Reaper

Besides classic rock, most the music I listen to is from Europe. xd And maybe Linkin Park or something, but haven't listened to them in ages. KMFDM, Nightwish, The Kovenant, Eisbrecher, Megaherz, Steinkind, Krypteria, L'Âme Immortelle... all from Europe. ^^;

Lenre Li

Aellalove

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:20 am

The Saints - (I'm) Stranded

The downloading client I use, Soulseek, has never not been able to find me a song/album. I download a lot of music, but anything I like I buy in hard copy afterwards, whether it be CD or vinyl.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:26 am

Styx - Renegade

I mostly look for music blogs to download music. xd Heh.

Lenre Li

The Bullgod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:44 am

Covenant - Dead Stars

I usually buy albums on CD after I've downloaded them.

I use Soulseek, but I can never find Australian bands on there, and it's hard to find some semi-popular bands like Hawkwind, you can find all of their albums from when Lemmy was in the band, but I don't give a s**t about Lemmy or Motorhead. xd

I listen to a few bands from Europe, mainly Covenant, Hawkwind, Ash, Feeder... I just realised that I've never seen anyone from Europe in concert other than Elton John!
Movies, Television & Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games