Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:14 pm
(Welcome back XD) Valdamt sees him assualt his daughter. "BELLA! Get away from my daughter!" he yelled as he ran toward him, sword on hand. Why does he seem so familiar...? he thought as he attacked Nightbane.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:19 pm
"Yeah I know... the King is the Key... yeah, yeah.." he said smiling deviously. "Hm... heh... remember the deal... I stay with the kitten, the little beauty," he said, wearing a sick, creepy smile. "You promised..." he added, licking on of his claws. Hm... I managed to touch some of Williams blood... this will help me a bit... he thought.

Tomoe smiled toward him. "Okay!" she said as she got off from bed and got dressed into comfortable clothes as well.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:20 pm
(s always my mom has incredible timing lol. I have to go. I'll finish it up and then ruin the suspense as usual lol.)

Nightbane felt the lips of this mortal. It brought back something but something fought against it. He merely pushed her aside and saw the man swing at him. He grabbed his hand and sent the surge of energy into him, shocking him, and then Nightbane through the man into the wall...but could not bring himself to kill him. He suddenly felt exhausted. He went down to his knees. Memories and images flooded his mind. He soon howled in rage and took off into the forest, knocking Ikasu and the stranger down and going back to his cave. After getting inside he transformed back. Out of rage he struck the walls until he ran out of energy. He then went into a dark corner, and fell asleep. Glad no one had seen his face as the regular Nightbane and the demon would remain a mystery.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:23 pm
(lol kk) she stands up, tears running down her face, she wipes them the walks inside  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:27 pm
The masked figure loomed over, seeing Nightbane, Valdamt, and Bella fight around. Hmf... Ikasu made him turn like this... and this is not good... though i like how his powers are.. they seem very fitting.... he thinks. But.. this is good.. .William's brother will be very pleased with the news....
---

Tomoe's face looked so nice to him... it felt like such a welcome-back gift that you don't want to let go, he just couldn't help himself from looking at her. "You're going to stay there, Tomoe-san?" he says, sitting beside her and rubbing her back 'suave' like, going for her naked spine. Outside, he can hear more loud noises going on. "... This castle is great and all, but it will never work for people to sleep.. too noisy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:30 pm
Valdamt winced as he got up after Nightbane slamed him into the wall. "Argh...." he said as he stood up, feeling his body tremble slightly from the shock. "Ugh... man..." he groaned and looked at Bella as she took off to her room. Why... did she kiss him? Does she know him...? Coming to think of it... he did seem quite familiar... could it be? No it can't... he was executed..... or was he....? he thought as he used his sword to help him stand up straight.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:36 pm
she slamed her door and locked it, she sighs and lays on her bed, ignoring anyone who knocked on her door, she pulled the blankets over her and closes her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:36 pm
Ikasu noticed Nightbane ran right past him. "Heh... strong lad, he is.." he said grinning a bit. "See? I told you he was strong enough to defeat the king.... all you have to do is a little... manipulation...." he said, smiling deviously.

Tomoe blushed and purred slightly. "Mmm... should I?" she said as she felt the ticklish feeling on her back. "A bit lower.... hm... yeah... right there..." she said softly, blushing, still half way dressed.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:42 pm
Valdamt winced as he walked toward Bella's room. Better see how she's doing... he thought as he knocked on her door. "Bella? Open up, it's your father...." he said as he waited for her to answer the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:44 pm
she didnt answer, she sighs and throws the blankets off, she gets out of her bed and opens the door "yes father?"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:48 pm
"Bella... is... everythig allright?" Valdamt said as winced softly, his chest tightly. "Ugh.... " he groaned, softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:58 pm
The masked figure picks himself up, and brushes himself. "Forget about William for now... i sense we got a bigger, closer fish to fry..." he says, and looks at a direction, where the room that Tomoe and Juno are right now.

---

"Hmm... well, the noises stopped... but we can still get dressed to go spelunking outside... hey.. i haven't seen Nightbane or Bella in a good while... are they alright? " he says, still rubbing her back , and noticing her lack of shirt and pants. " Maybe your father got rid of all the commotion outside... except... except.. oh .. no.. "he says, stops rubbing her back, his eyes wide open.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:58 pm
"yes.....im fine, but your not" she takes his arm "lets get you healed" she said looking at him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:08 pm
Ikasu raises an eyebrow. "Oh.. reallly?" he looks at the same direction. "Hm.... that's where little beauty is... that's her room..." he says, smiling widely and in a perverted way.

Tomoe looks at him, and notices that his eyes widened. "Juno-chan? Is everything allright....?" she said, placing her hands on his shoulders, notices that he's really tense. "You're tense.. what's wrong?"

Valdamt shook his head. "I'll be fine Bella.... don't worry... but... may I ak you something?" he says.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:09 pm
she bites her bottom lip "only if you come with me so we can get you fixed up" she said looking at him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games