Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:25 pm
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Rainey_angel81
They could use a police k9 to track the guy from where he shot the police officer. The dogs can only do fresh scent, but that's what they do here when they have an officer shot and the person runs. or if it is aged scent, then they call our two trailing dogs

They had a few K9 units on the trail and had a police helicopter doing fly overs of campus after they got all the students inside for a while.

It turns out the caught the guy around 4:30PM Eastern. So everything's back to normal on campus and stuff....but man, this was a crazy day.
Good to know everything's all safe and sound now.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:35 pm
Manda_Tifa
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Rainey_angel81
They could use a police k9 to track the guy from where he shot the police officer. The dogs can only do fresh scent, but that's what they do here when they have an officer shot and the person runs. or if it is aged scent, then they call our two trailing dogs

They had a few K9 units on the trail and had a police helicopter doing fly overs of campus after they got all the students inside for a while.

It turns out the caught the guy around 4:30PM Eastern. So everything's back to normal on campus and stuff....but man, this was a crazy day.
Good to know everything's all safe and sound now.... 3nodding

Yeah..0_o..that sounded scary from what I read.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:36 pm
Whoa. Crazy days.

Um, still learning open canvas. Had a bit of an emotional spasm today, but I did learn how to tell if I'm hungry (before I'd just eat randomly or eat if my stomach hurt). Also how to stop crying, how to ignore the parents when they make me want to cry, how to stop myself from stressing myself sick, and how to steer properly in Project Gotham Racing 3.

(GAMER TANGENT)
The XBox 360 is surprisingly awesome. I was one of those people who were like "EW XBOX" but the X-box 360 with the harddrive comes with this game that's like.... it's weird. It's a puzzle game. And the controllers aren't so FRICKEN HUGE (though god knows everything else is.. three prong power supply!!) and the graphics are gorgeous.

Not sure if it was worth the $400-whatever... but Oz actually only payed something like $170 real monies for it so it's all good. :3

Saw the E3 footage for the new Wii Zelda at EB today. :O I nearly peed myself with glee. The controller has a speaker on it!! For like, bow-drawing sound effects and sword clunk noises! When you fire an arrow, the sound actually sounds like it's going from your controller to the Tv. It's amazing and I can't wait. ~O: Everyone before was like "lol, Wii, it's gonna suck", but... it doesn't look that way to me. Regardless of the dumb name. ;3

I'm slowly becoming addicted to racing games... It was Burnout 4 that started it. That game is so hot holy crap I love it. And now Project Gotham Racing 3... what's next, Need for Speed Underground or something??.. That's all I need, a new addiction like this. :/ Beh, who cares, I've got my green Lotus and I'm happy.
(/GAMER TANGENT)

...I'm a huge geek.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:18 pm
The short blonde guy at the Rotterdam Mall EB? Yeah, you. You're a tricky b***h. I Didn't even realize i preordered Twilight Princess until i looked at my receipt when i got home.  

Ozmiander

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:23 pm
Ozmiander
The short blonde guy at the Rotterdam Mall EB? Yeah, you. You're a tricky b***h. I Didn't even realize i preordered Twilight Princess until i looked at my receipt when i got home.

GameCube or Wii version?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:40 am
Oh goody, my sister came into my room while I was helping a friend with their website, to tell me that my mother wanted to do my zits (which hurts like hell) and I typed in my conversation "HELP ME! THEY WANT TO HURT ME!" (refering to the fact they wanted to do my zits) and my sister then told my other sister (who is the one with the heart condition but loves getting her hair done (much to my dismay) and I have a feeling she's going to blackmail me into getting her hair done (I don't get a choice anyway since she kicks up a fuss and goes to my mother who tells me I HAVE to do her hair) yet again. Well, so much for privacy in this house stare  

Crenn

Shaviv

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:32 am
I'm wondering if I should go into a PhD-MD program, or a PhD-DVM program. Either way, I'll spend six to ten years of my life working my a** off more than I ever have, and get maybe a couple hours of sleep a night.

Which kind of bites, since I would also like to have time to be social, and being social requires being, you know, not actually working at that moment and also conscious.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:41 am
Well, tomorrow is the day I move off to college! Today is the last day to pack and get everything ready. Most of my stuff is already out and ready, to pack. Tomorrow we'll leave mid-afternoon and drive for five or six hours to Pittsburgh. Wish me luck. @-@  

Sirus Jin

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:36 am
Good luck!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:05 am
Sirus Jin
Well, tomorrow is the day I move off to college! Today is the last day to pack and get everything ready. Most of my stuff is already out and ready, to pack. Tomorrow we'll leave mid-afternoon and drive for five or six hours to Pittsburgh. Wish me luck. @-@

Is this your first trip off to college? If so, move in will fly by...
I thought it was going to take forever last week, but I was shocked at how soon everything was done.

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Ozmiander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:23 am
Diana Vulpes
Ozmiander

GameCube or Wii version?

Wii of course.

*grumbles about having to exhange his new, but defective, 360 today*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:30 am
Ozmiander

Wii of course.

Good man. cool

Selene Aries

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:09 pm
Ozmiander
Diana Vulpes
Ozmiander

GameCube or Wii version?

Wii of course.

Hey, are you buying it or am I?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:46 pm
Nekoyaki
Ozmiander
Diana Vulpes
Ozmiander

GameCube or Wii version?

Wii of course.

Hey, are you buying it or am I?

Who knows? As long as we have it.  

Ozmiander

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:59 pm
Been a while since I posted.

I had Lisa come over the other day, we saw snakes on a plane. It was a good two days, and we laughed alot.

Then, the next day, i went off doing a few things, finishing commishs and stuff. I'm about to work on Raineys, and then Zellas, then the others that I can't do on the computer.

Today, i was to see my psychologist. However, I was sick this morning, in tears, and i'm sick feeling still. I never got to go, i was in tears this morning. I even asked my mother to come home because I wasn't feeling well.

Goliath has to go to the vet now. Hes sick, his feces are looking diffrent, and hes stressed. He lost control of his bowls last night all of a sudden, and i'm worried.

By the way, I got the picture of him scanned now. smile So heres my boy, photographed by a professional!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. thanks rin for fixing the image for me.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games