Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Call Of The Warmaster Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:56 pm

Kaine got serious "umm is it ok lady if i took his Sin it would give him control of his demon inside him" Kaine drew up one of his sleeves "i promise this doesnt hurt"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:57 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea i need to get him down" she jumps off the wall and grabs Kye "what the hell happened?" she muttered feeling the pulsing and emense energy
as she touches her it feels like her skin is burning off
"what the?" she bit her lip feeling the heating and burning pain, she gave a soft cry, she held it in and grabbed him "kye please" she whispered
the necklace he had picked off the alter pulsates and talks to her
let go he is mine i will devour him take his elements and become one of the living again!!!
"i wont let you" she growled, she winces then grabbed for the necklace
the necklace flashes bright orange and seriusly burns her as she touches the necklace
let go of me i want to be free of this prison!!!

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:03 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea i need to get him down" she jumps off the wall and grabs Kye "what the hell happened?" she muttered feeling the pulsing and emense energy
as she touches her it feels like her skin is burning off
"what the?" she bit her lip feeling the heating and burning pain, she gave a soft cry, she held it in and grabbed him "kye please" she whispered
let go he is mine i will devour him take his elements and become one of the living again!!!
the necklace flashes bright orange and seriusly burns her as she touches the necklace
"no, im not letting you take him" she pulls her hand back biting her lip hard, she looks at kaine "i-i dont know" she looks back at kye "i know your in there, fight it" she yelled
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:04 pm

((ok well i guess im not wanted or needed but watever im going due to being ignored ill come back if phar is on))

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:08 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"no, im not letting you take him" she pulls her hand back biting her lip hard, she looks at kaine "i-i dont know" she looks back at kye "i know your in there, fight it" she yelled
another tail starts to glow green
stop helping him you b***h!!!
kye's eyes flash red but turn back to normal after a second
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:11 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"okay ive had enough of you" she ignored the burning pain and grabbed the necklace, tears ran down the corners of her face as she held in the sering pain "let him go" she yelled gripping it tight and pulling it

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:17 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"okay ive had enough of you" she ignored the burning pain and grabbed the necklace, tears ran down the corners of her face as she held in the sering pain "let him go" she yelled gripping it tight and pulling it
the necklace turns white hot before breaking off his neck and going cold kye then fell to the floor with burnt off skin and fur her landing ontop of him as he loses counciness do to parts of his bones showing where it looks like its been eaten off
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:27 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the necklace turns white hot before breaking off his neck and going cold kye then fell to the floor with burnt off skin and fur her landing ontop of him as he loses counciness do to parts of his bones showing where it looks like its been eaten off
she ignores her pain and reached for her bag, she threw all the dust on him before casting a healing spell, she soon after passed out on him, weak from the pain, and energy she lost

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:30 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she ignores her pain and reached for her bag, she threw all the dust on him before casting a healing spell, she soon after passed out on him, weak from the pain, and energy she lost
kye wakes up and looks down at her he picks her up and walks out of the room holding her and heads to the glade in the woods where he could help her
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:31 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kye wakes up and looks down at her he picks her up and walks out of the room holding her and heads to the glade in the woods where he could help her
she held a firm grip on the necklace, she lets out a soft whimper before loosening her grip on the necklace

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:42 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she held a firm grip on the necklace, she lets out a soft whimper before loosening her grip on the necklace
tye lays her down in the pond at the glade and lets the fish in the pond heal her
please don't die...your my only friend here
a tear drops and lands on her cheek
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:45 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tye lays her down in the pond at the glade and lets the fish in the pond heal her
she felt the tear drop and run down her face, she heard him slighlty and opens her eyes a little, she sees him "please dont cry" she whispered

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:53 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she felt the tear drop and run down her face, she heard him slighlty and opens her eyes a little, she sees him "please dont cry" she whispered
kye looked at her
why not becouse i was such an idiot you got hurt
kye continues to cry
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:00 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kye looked at her
kye continues to cry
she shakes her head and sits up "your not an idiot" she said and huggs him "its okay, please dont cry, i wanted to save you, i did this not you" she wipes his face "i would have died if that was the only way to save you'

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:05 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kye looked at her
kye continues to cry
she shakes her head and sits up "your not an idiot" she said and huggs him "its okay, please dont cry, i wanted to save you, i did this not you" she wipes his face "i would have died if that was the only way to save you'
if i hadnt put that stupid thing on you wouldnt have gotten hurt
kye continues to cry
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games