Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Draconus

Beloved Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:25 pm
"Bite your tongue girl! I helped build this shop! I can sit where ever I damn well Please!!" Tatsuya said as he sat down.

The owner of the shop watched Tatsuya, "Hey calm down a little you'll scare away my best cutomer.", He said as he looked over at Naruto.

"I won't cause trouble if that's what your implying. Now then lets see... 8 bowls of beef, 8 bowls chicken, and 8 bowls of pork ramen please." Tatsuya he turned to Naruto, "Now what would you like?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:29 pm
Naruto simply glared at him before huffing and getting up, moving to the other side of the stall.

"Whatever, I don't even want to sit near you! So back off!"

She snarled, and turned her attention back to Tuechi.

"I'll have the regular, Tuechi-jiji, thanks."

She smiled at him, and he smiled back before saluting.

"Right away, Naru-chan! Ayame! Naru-chan's out front!"

A sqeal came from the back, and several thudding sounds. Naruto chuckled nervously, and got up from her seat to back up a bit. She then braced herself.

"Naru-chan!!"

Ayame sqealed, glomping the awaiting Naruto. Naruto chuckled, holding her ground from the powerful hug.

"Oh! You don't know how long I missed you! How come you never sent a letter or something? Making me all worried about you and everything!"

She reprimanded, waving her spatula around. Naruto laughed.

"I was only gone for two days, Ayame-chan! You worry too much!"

Ayame scowled,

"I do not! Anyway, the regular?"

Naruto smiled and nodded, resuming her seat as Ayame went back to the kitchen to help her father.  

KitsuneGouka

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:37 pm
Santinzo stared at the two of them. "So I'm guessing you two don't care that Itachi and Kisame are in the village then." Santinzo said reminding them he was there.
~Meanwhile~
"Hey where did Santinzo go?" Itachi asked Kisame as the genjutsu disappeared.
"I don't know but maybe we should go visit the Hokage." Kisame said grinning.
"Yes we should go visit her." Itachi said as the left Santinzo's house and went to Hokage Tower.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:48 pm
Naruto looked at him, blinking once before scoffing.

"Why should I care when I have this a*****e watching me?"

She asked, watching as Ayame came out with her order. She rubbed her palms together greedily, grabbed a pair of chopsticks, and broke them apart.

"Itadakimasu!"

She chirped, and dug into her food, which happened to be more than an Akimichi could eat.  

KitsuneGouka

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:52 pm
"Don't worry Santinzo, those two aren't foolish enough to do anything major...", Tatsuya said as he turned around to face him, "but I don't like the fact that they are in town."

Tatsuya looked at the Santinzo for a few seconds. "You were with them a few minutes ago weren't you? Tell me what did you do when you left them? It doesn't seem like you were fighting but you seem to be drained slightly of chakra. Though I'm sure it wasn't alot of it I can sense it, restoring itself."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:55 pm
"Um Naruto maybe because they are here to take you back and kill you." Santinzo said as she said that. Huh? He looked towards the Hokage Tower Sharingan activated. "Great they are heading after Tsunade. Fine if you just want to pig out while they try to kill you go right ahead but I'm going to go save Tsunade." Santinzo then took off.
"Tsunade we need you to come with us." Itachi said to her.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:04 pm
"I'll send a clone to assist, but this is Tsunade she can handle herself, if there true goal is Naruto then they'd be heading here." Tatsuya said as he turned around and picked up his cup of tea.

"Besides..." Tatsuya said after taking a swig of tea, "The real problem is across the way, in the shop behind us. He's been staring at us for the entire time we've been here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:15 pm
((can i join???))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:28 pm
Santinzo looked at him. "Who..." He then mouthed Orochimaru. "I had to use genjutsu on them." Santinzo said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:32 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
((can i join???))

I don't see why not.  

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:17 am
Naruto, bothered not by what they were saying, continued to eat her ramen with a blissful expression on her face. Ayame was giggling at her, finding it cute.

"Ayame-chan! Tuechi-jiji! This is awesome, like always! Keep it coming!!"

Naruto crowed as she polished off the bowl, and went starry-eyed as another was placed before her. She adopted the 'kitty face' and then dug in.

"I'm glad you enjoy it, Naru-chan!"

Tuechi and Ayame said at the same time, Tuechi laughing joyfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:29 pm
Tasuya started to eat his meal, leaving Santinzo to figure out what to do. "I need to eat.", Tatsuya said, " and the food here always gave me energy when I was younger. After all that time I'm sure the food has only become better."

Tatsuya looked over and saw three big bowls of Ramen piled up and Naruto on her Fourth. Hmm... She's got a healthy appetite at least. he thought to himself.

"So tell me how far has your training gone with the Kyuubi? I can see the alterations its made to you, and that you don't mind it." He said after he finished his first eight bowls of ramen.

"I can sense you can take care of yourself quite well, so me standing by to protect you would be unnecessary. But rest assured no matter where you are I can find you. Not that you need assurance or anything, judging by how you act towards me I can see I would be a nusiance. So I will leave alone for most of the time." He finished another four bowls.

"I can feel your rage slightly building, You must be annoyed even by having me in the same room, not to mention the same village." He said as he looked straight at the wall. He lifted his cup of tea and took another swig. He put the cup down, then turned toward Naruto. "But because of who you are I felt I should tell you."

He then turned to Santinzo, go and get Kakashi Gai and Jiraiya they can handle those two, as for our uninvited guest I'll..." Tatsuya gropped the wall with his left hand then punched the wall with his right hand. As he did he made a whole in the wall that went through to the outside. there on the ground lay Orochimaru getting back up. "I'll... talk to him face to face."  

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:42 pm
"Whatever." Santinzo said heading off to the Hokage Tower. He opened the door to see Tsunade gone. "I was sure that Itachi and Kisame were here." Santinzo said looking around and seeing a sign of a struggle. "That's weird I don't remember those books--" Santinzo got out before he was knocked out by Itachi.
"That was easy enough." Itachi said as Kisame came in with Tsunade on his shoulder.
"So where are we taking these two?" Kisame asked Itachi.
"We're going to take them to Pein first and see what he wants to do about them." Itachi said picking up Santinzo and teleporting to the rain village with Kisame behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:11 pm
((thnx mrgreen coem in???oh and by the way if im a customed character do i have to fill otu my profile 0.o))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Tatsuya walked outside to where Orochimaru laid. Tatsuya suddenly got this bad feeling, Santinzo and the Hokage were no longer in the village!! He looked over where the body of Orochimaru laid. That's not him ,he realized, if it was him, he just left a body here as a cover.

Tatsuya ran back inside to find Naruto finishing her meal, " Hey put it on Jiraiya's tab." Tatuya said as he quickly walked up to Naruto. "You know already, I'm sure that Santinzo and the Hokage have been taken. If I can sense it I know you can. We must go and return them. I'll inform Jiraiya and he'll keep under wraps, we don't want the villagers to get riled up."

Tatsuya exited the shop, did a souple of hand seals and summoned a falcon. "Taka, my friend, I need you to deliver a message to Jiraiya immediately."

"Tatsuya ask and I shall."

"My apololgies, my friend, how care less of me. Can you please bring a message to Jiraiya for me?"

"What shall I say?"

"The Hokage has been kidnapped and so has Santinzo, I plan to take Naruto with me, please don't allow anyone to know of the Hokages abduction. A riot is one thing we must avoid."

"Very well, I'll expect my usual reward when I return."

"There's no problem in that my friend." Taka flew off in a flash. Tatsuya turned toward the shop and waited for Naruto to step outside.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff